PDA

View Full Version : Heaven!!!

Kaitlyn_Denise
12-03-2008, 05:50 PM
This morning I drove my parents to the airport. Now I have the whole house to myself until Monday! I have already begun to enjoy the opportunities that I've never been offered until now. Unfortunately, my mom did take most of her makeup with her, but she did leave some behind. At the moment, I am wearing my moms panties and bra with a small spaghetti strap top and am typing very carefully with my freshly painted nails! As the title states, I am in heaven!:c9:

Mirani
12-03-2008, 06:15 PM
About time you got some of your own stuff! :battingeyelashes:

I dont want to prick your bubble, it must be good to be free to be you, but as an adult, perhaps you should respect your mum's stuff and get some of your own?

Just a thought.

trisha59
12-03-2008, 06:27 PM
It would be a good time to do a little shopping. And two words- Bubble Bath-

Brina Halloween
12-03-2008, 06:29 PM
If she never uses that stuff again...you might survive this. If you can drive them to the airport, you can earn money for stuff and it is highly recommended by the previous posters.

Brina

Teri Jean
12-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Go shopping, it's fun and it is the LAW. Don't take your Mom's stuff but use it as a guage of what to buy and sizes. Have fun and you will never be sorry. Keli

PamelaTX
12-03-2008, 07:51 PM
I fully agree with the previous posters about getting your own stuff. Besides, shopping for femme stuff is so much fun!

Alice B
12-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Well, enjoy it while you can.

markie v
12-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Congrats and buy your own stuff. Your Mom will be grossed out if she caught you wearing her Panties, think about it, your package is in your Moms Panties.

EEW!

Kayla_CD
12-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Live it up! Have a great time.

Angie G
12-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Have fun but do it with your own things hun.:hugs:
Angie

Tomara
12-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Have fun , but I agree with the others , it is much better to have your own things than to invade your Moms privacy.
Once you have your own makeup , clothes and feminine things you will understand .
Tomara

Kristen Marie
12-03-2008, 10:40 PM
Enjoy yourself. My best early experiences were in my mom's, my aunt's and my best friend's sister's lingerie and clothing. There was something magical about it. But there will come a time when you will realize it's time to get your own stuff. Start with panties, maybe a bra, but clearly some make-up...that's so cheap in relative terms. What fun you will have!

CD Susan
12-03-2008, 11:53 PM
I agree with the others, buy your own things and stop invading the privacy of others. This is the right thing to do so please consider doing this.

tanyalynn51
12-03-2008, 11:59 PM
I want you to have fun, but can tell you from experience that youll never feel right until you have your own things. There is always going to be some guilt if you are using something that doesnt belong to you, and if you dont feel any, there is something wrong.

Kaitlyn_Denise
12-04-2008, 12:04 AM
I'm definitely going to buy my own things now! The freedoms that I've experienced today has allowed me the chance to really understand what I need to do. Even though my mom was miles away, I still felt really weird wearing her things. I think on Saturday I'll need to do a little shopping on my day off!

Thank you to everyone who wasn't afraid to post the truth, and point out what I needed to do. It's nice to know that now I have a place that I can let people know my true feelings without receiving any judgment. Signing up for this site was totally worth it.

Tasha McIntyre
12-04-2008, 12:46 AM
I'm definitely going to buy my own things now!

Great move Kaitlyn. Shopping for yourself is an awesome experience.
Have fun :daydreaming:

docrobbysherry
12-04-2008, 01:04 AM
I'm definitely going to buy my own things now! The freedoms that I've experienced today has allowed me the chance to really understand what I need to do. Even though my mom was miles away, I still felt really weird wearing her things. I think on Saturday I'll need to do a little shopping on my day off!

After you find out how exciting shopping for female gear is, you'll have more than u ever imagined!:D

After u figure out how it works!:heehee:

And, by the way, I hope u have a GOOD JOB!:brolleyes:

Sammy777
12-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Glad you have decided to see the light sort of speak.

So much better when the clothes are yours.

It's all downhill from here on out, but one hellava ride, lol.

Leohose
12-04-2008, 02:15 AM
My first clothes were loaners, but first purchase of leotard and two pair of tights (Danskin) led to pantyhose, then to flats, heels, and more enjoy. Try Matawan, NJ there is a mall there that has a dancewear store

GINA-CD
12-04-2008, 02:32 AM
I'm definitely going to buy my own things now! The freedoms that I've experienced today has allowed me the chance to really understand what I need to do. I think on Saturday I'll need to do a little shopping on my day off!

Good girl... and then we want to see some pics ok???

vivianann
12-04-2008, 02:34 AM
What you need to to is go to walmart after work tomorrow and buy your own panties, and hosiery, so you are not wearing your moms panties, wearing moms panties is tooo creepy, I never have done that. Am glad to see that you will buy your own things saturday, but you need to get the panties before saturday. then when you go out saturday to buy clothes check out consignment stores, and thrift stores, it will take you most of the day to shop for clothes. If you can get the help of a GG friend when you go shopping.

markie v
12-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Here is a good chart that I use to x-reference clothes so you can buy your own. http://www.fredericks.com/services/help.asp?91

Works good for what I needed it for but others may have better links.

Jilmac
12-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Enjoy your bit of heaven Kaitlyn, and here's hoping you have many more.:)

lauraabdl
12-05-2008, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=Kaitlyn_Denise;1519289]I'm definitely going to buy my own things now!
[QUOTE=docrobbysherry;1519322]After you find out how exciting shopping for female gear is, you'll have more than u ever imagined!:D

I definitely know your on the right track now. Owning your own clothes and makeup make all the difference. Beware of the Pink Fog, it gets us all at one time or another and then where oh where do I put all of these clothes?
Laura:hugs:

DinaMature
12-06-2008, 04:57 AM
About time you got some of your own stuff! :battingeyelashes:

I dont want to prick your bubble, it must be good to be free to be you, but as an adult, perhaps you should respect your mum's stuff and get some of your own?

Just a thought.

I agree. Not so much cuz your violating her stuff, but I suspect you'll find the apparel means so much more when it's your own, that you've chosen and feel best in.

PS going to the lingerie aisles gets easier with practice. If you think the clerk is on to you, just give a confidant shedevil grin.