PDA

View Full Version : The Only Pitfall To Weightloss

balletchick
12-05-2008, 01:27 AM
I was underdressed walking to the mailbox last night and I have been losing weight thanks to my rigorous ballet classes. I had on dress pants with a wallet, iPhone, and keys when right out on the street my pants dropped to my ankles. I was wearing black tights and pink panties frantically I dropped everything in my hands as I rushed to grab my pants and pull them up. I quickly pulled them up looked around and nobody saw me, but my heart was racing a mile a minute. I do take ballet classes and dress as a male dancer but I have never gone out enfem.

I think I might be an exhibitionist because I got a rush out of that, even though nobody saw me.

Also I was wearing a belt but I guess I need to take it in a few notches and go buy some new male pants. I HATE SHOPPING FOR MALE CLOTHES !!!!!!

avril findlay
12-05-2008, 01:51 AM
I don't think it really matters if you're used to going out en femme or not. I'd have turned beetroot if it'd been my skirt at my ankles. Black tights and pink panties! Oh dear!

balletchick
12-05-2008, 02:00 AM
I don't think it really matters if you're used to going out en femme or not. I'd have turned beetroot if it'd been my skirt at my ankles. Black tights and pink panties! Oh dear!

It definately had me in a panic but now I think its funny on many different levels thats why I had to share.

First its funny just for the slapstick of the incident itself.

Second there really is no downfall to weightloss to make a thread called the only pitfall to weightloss, thats like winning a million dollars and complaining about the taxes.

And finally third you really learn a lot about yourself when your pants are at your ankles LOL

Angie G
12-05-2008, 05:39 AM
I'm sorry hun but you must admit it's a bit funny.:hugs:
Angie

tamarav
12-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Just the mental image of that has me laughing my panties off....

Sammy777
12-05-2008, 07:20 AM
I was wearing black tights and pink panties

That must have been a sight, lol

I HATE SHOPPING FOR MALE CLOTHES !!!!!!

Then Don't! LOL
You know womens fit sooooo much better. lol

Oh, and the down side to losing weight.......
Buying new clothes, lol
Oh my, how we all just hate to buy new smaller clothes. lol

StephanieT
12-05-2008, 07:24 AM
I had on dress pants with a wallet, iPhone, and keys when right out on the street my pants dropped to my ankles.
The problem is you have too much stuff in your pockets. You need to carry that stuff in a purse.

I actually have the same problem. I have lost 45lbs and my clothes are too big. I had to take my suit in to be altered and it cost me $60. Money I could have used for shopping.

The other issue I have is a lack of a butt to hold any clothes up. I guess that is why they created suspenders.

erickka
12-05-2008, 07:32 AM
That one had me ROFLMAO. I too have lost about 30 pounds, and the real pitfall is some of my fave outfits and skirts are now falling off!

Jocelyn Quivers
12-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Hopefully you did not have any runs in your tights. That would have added insult to injury.

gabe
12-05-2008, 09:02 AM
You need belt AND suspender :)

cindym5_04
12-05-2008, 09:17 AM
That's pretty entertaining. :-)

I think it could be embarrassing in general though for anyone if you're just walking down the street and your pants fall down. :D

Phyliss
12-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Weight loss and cost of new clothes.

Not only "been there done that" but I'm still in the process of loosing.

Thankfully I didn't replace my entire wardrobe with each size change. However I've had to spend loads to at least keep up with the changes.

Think size 18 to size 8 in pants, alone. Undies have gone from a tight 10 to a loose 5, Bras , well that's another story, band size from 44 down to a 34. You just KNOW the cost of a good bra.

No wonder I'm soooo poor right now.

I wouldn't trade a second of this new size of me for anything.
Costly when you shrink, but worth every penny.

I'v gotten rid of all my big clothes, NOW I have to stay at this weight or less, couldn't afford to go back to big. Both money wise and health wise.

carolinewalker_2000
12-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Now that was a problem that simply hadn't occurred to me!!!! Lucky you got away with it.

Karren H
12-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Well I think that you can counter act any kind of negative with an uber-positive..... SHOPPING!!! Yeah!!!

balletchick
12-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Hopefully you did not have any runs in your tights. That would have added insult to injury.

I'm not an animal LOL I can't stand wearing tights with a run a snag or a hole even if nobody can see it I know its there.

Vicky_Scot
12-05-2008, 12:48 PM
I was underdressed walking to the mailbox last night and I have been losing weight thanks to my rigorous ballet classes. I had on dress pants with a wallet, iPhone, and keys when right out on the street my pants dropped to my ankles. I was wearing black tights and pink panties frantically I dropped everything in my hands as I rushed to grab my pants and pull them up. I quickly pulled them up looked around and nobody saw me, but my heart was racing a mile a minute. I do take ballet classes and dress as a male dancer but I have never gone out enfem.

I think I might be an exhibitionist because I got a rush out of that, even though nobody saw me.

Also I was wearing a belt but I guess I need to take it in a few notches and go buy some new male pants. I HATE SHOPPING FOR MALE CLOTHES !!!!!!

Did you just put the pants on just before you went to the mailbox?

Just curious as to why you never realised they would fall down or why they had not fallen down earlier in the day if you had been wearing them for longer.