PDA

View Full Version : Got dressed this morning

susanjane
12-05-2008, 04:59 AM
Hi Ladies.

I am just wondering if any of you have experienced the following.

I got dressed this morning in a pencil skirt, pin stripped, in black, it was nice a tight fit. I wore a pink low cut top which showed off my cleavage. I also wore 3 inch heels. My wife said I looked lovely, and would give me 9.5 out of 10 for passing. I asked her if my bottom looked feminine, which I think it did. She said well it would in a tight skirt. It was as if she didn't wish to admit it.

Do you think it could be because I was looking too feminine for her liking?

Love
Susanjane.

Sarah_GG
12-05-2008, 05:08 AM
I got dressed this morning in a pencil skirt, pin stripped, in black, it was nice a tight fit. I wore a pink low cut top which showed off my cleavage. I also wore 3 inch heels. My wife said I looked lovely, and would give me 9.5 out of 10 for passing. I asked her if my bottom looked feminine, which I think it did. She said well it would in a tight skirt. It was as if she didn't wish to admit it.

Erm.. she said you looked "lovely". She gave you 9.5 out of 10 for passing. She agreed that your bottom looked feminine in a tight skirt... am I missing something?

Angie G
12-05-2008, 05:28 AM
What more are you looking for Susan. moce of us would kill for that.:hugs:
Angie

RobynB
12-05-2008, 06:49 AM
If I got dressed early and the morning and my wife gave me a 9.5, I probably thing I was still asleep and dreaming.

Sammy777
12-05-2008, 07:27 AM
My wife said I looked lovely, and would give me 9.5 out of 10 for passing.
I asked her if my bottom looked feminine, which I think it did. She said well it would in a tight skirt.

I know its early, but am I missing something? lol

It all sounds good to me.

Over thinking things can lead to trouble.
Always remember this:
There are two theories to arguing with a women.
Neither one works. lol

erickka
12-05-2008, 07:29 AM
I'd take those compliments and run with them!

tamarav
12-05-2008, 07:52 AM
It sounds good to me. Take it and keep smiling...

Tracey Corset
12-05-2008, 08:30 AM
I asked her if my bottom looked feminine, which I think it did. She said well it would in a tight skirt. It was as if she didn't wish to admit it.

Love
Susanjane.

i think she was right, mine (and probably most of us here) looks more feminine in a tight skirt, you are lucky, give her a big kiss and thank her for her support

cindym5_04
12-05-2008, 08:40 AM
I say take the compliment and run with it, too.

I actually had an ex-girlfriend (when I was with her) tell me that she hated it when I would dress. She ended up admitting that it was because I looked better than her.

paulaluvssz8
12-05-2008, 09:26 AM
I want to say quit bragging...LOL but I will say keep up the good work, you luck person.... To have a wife who accepts.

pink femme
12-05-2008, 12:03 PM
You only had 9.5 out of 10? Ha Ha Ha Ha :angry:

For goodness sake, I don't get that from my wife for being a bloke.

Vicky_Scot
12-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Hi Ladies.

I am just wondering if any of you have experienced the following.

Love
Susanjane.

So you asked her a question and unless she agreed with your already chosen answer then she is not being truthfull. I think the real issue is that she was being truthfull, basically gave you a reply and you did not like her response to your question. Why did she have to admit it was when she thought differently. So you could massage your ego?

Look at what you have got SJ and do not try and make a mountain out of a mole hill. You are in a position that thousands of girls would love to be in so accept that sometimes when you ask her a question and you do not get the answer you want, remember she is only being honest and is trying to be helpful. Would you prefer her to lie to you?

Tip: If you do not want people to give an honest opinion then do not ask them the question in the first place.

Xx Vicky xX

susanjane
12-05-2008, 01:20 PM
I was thinking that perhaps I may look too feminine and that may upset her, she may then want me to dress more often as a male.
I love her to bits.

Susanjane

cindym5_04
12-05-2008, 01:24 PM
How often do you dress female now? What if she wants you to dress girly more often?

Sarah_GG
12-05-2008, 01:43 PM
You're not taking female hormones too are you?! You seem to have all the classic symptoms!

Just enjoy the moment and be sure to tell her that she looks fab too.

:D

Deborah Jane
12-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Thats a real compliment Susan, most of us would love to get something like that :daydreaming:

charlie
12-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Probably. Most wives really would rather have their husbands looking manly..their hunks so to speak rather then their girlfriends. I've heard this often!

DinaMature
12-06-2008, 04:54 AM
does this make me look fat?

do you like my hair?

Questions no man in his right mind will answer incorrectly... -truth is irrelevant. make the lady happy.

Don't read so much into it.