PDA

View Full Version : shaving probs ? makeup probs ?

amylouise2
06-06-2005, 06:41 PM
hi, im a new cd and bi/cur when i dress i get uncomforable with the hairs on my legs etc, prob is i play footy and go 2 swimming pool plus get changed at work so people c me alot !! how can i get round getting rid of these hairs without people getting suspicious? all views greatly appreacited !!! also im struggling with make up how 2 apply what 2 buy etc any ideas ?

Pip
06-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Be careful behind the knees. My first shaving experience was today and I made myself bleed a little bit. :cry:

Fortunately, I wear long pants at work and my wife is supportive so I had no issues with shaving. All I can say is smooth legs feel great! Get some body lotion to rub on them afterwards too. Kinda like shaving your face, without some sort of lotion they burned a little bit until I used the lotion. It also smelled nice too.

PiP

CharleneCD
06-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Ok Amylouise, its time to lose a bet. Go ahead and shave, and if someone notices tell them you lost a bet. Keep shaving, if comments are still made tell them you had to shave because of lost bet, but you found you like your legs being shaved, so I keep shaving them. Probobly most wont even notice.

Also to avoid the problem Pretty in Pa had, another thread suggested that when shaving other areas of the body to use a lighter touch with the razor than we normaly use on our face. The hair is not as thick so you dont need to shave so hard.

orchard
06-07-2005, 10:22 AM
I usually shave in the winter when no body could know,
but I am considering shaving for the summer. I really think that few will notice, but for those that do I think you could say anything, like: I just don't like body hair!
good luck
orchard

amylouise2
06-07-2005, 10:32 AM
thanks, keep the ideas coming xxxx

Bernadina
06-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Ok. Just so you won't have to lie.

Here is the bet.

I bet that you can't tell me what the Gaulish name for Paris was without looking it up.

You have to shave your legs for at least a year if I win.
I get to shave my legs if you win.

Akyra
06-07-2005, 12:10 PM
soz u lyk dont shave then b????????

ewwwww :eek: :hiding:

Bernadina
06-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Ok. Just so you won't have to lie.

Here is the bet.

I bet that you can't tell me what the Gaulish name for Paris was without looking it up.

You have to shave your legs for at least a year if I win.
I get to shave my legs if you win.

And oh yeah, I get to shave my legs if I win too.

Just like I do now, every day or so.

racquel
06-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Just curious, has anybody ever mentioned your hairy legs?If the answer is no then they probably will not mention your smooth legs. ;)
P.s. consider waxing,lasts longer and feels better.

Kimberly
06-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Be careful behind the knees. My first shaving experience was today and I made myself bleed a little bit. :cry:

Fortunately, I wear long pants at work and my wife is supportive so I had no issues with shaving. All I can say is smooth legs feel great! Get some body lotion to rub on them afterwards too. Kinda like shaving your face, without some sort of lotion they burned a little bit until I used the lotion. It also smelled nice too.

PiP
PiP, are you getting a red rash yet? Wondering how many others have had this went they started shaving.

Mine has gone down now, and is ok after I shave - but you can still see it raguely! lol

:topic: I didn't hijack it - honest!! :(

Pip
06-08-2005, 07:27 PM
PiP, are you getting a red rash yet? Wondering how many others have had this went they started shaving.

Mine has gone down now, and is ok after I shave - but you can still see it raguely! lol

:topic: I didn't hijack it - honest!! :(

Only behind the knees where I shaved too close. The rest is fine. Like I said though, I did put some lotion on them right after I shaved and it not only cooled the burn but made them smooth. I've since shaved again this morning and with lotion every day I must say my legs are becoming very soft. If I'm not careful my wife is going to get jealous of my legs!

Pip