PDA

View Full Version : Best CD experience

LeotardMan
12-07-2008, 01:27 AM
I was just thinking we often talk about negative experiences we have while CD in terms of getting caught, looked at differently, poked fun at, and so on. But I was wondering what have been some of the best / positive experiences you had while being dressed and people knew it was you?

For years I used to do exercise videos with my mom and I always wanted to dress just like her when it was our time to exercise. I would always go in my room and dress up in one of her leotards and pretend but it was no the same. I got caught a few times and by the third or forth time I got caught she knew that I was a CD and accepted it. One time when I was 14 or 15 I got home from school and we were just about to get ready to work out when she gave me a matching leotard that she had and we exercised together and I was dressed just like her. From that point on every time we exercised together I dressed just like she did and I didn’t have to hide anything from her!

Geoff

avril findlay
12-07-2008, 01:41 AM
CDing has been such an enjoyable part of my life for so long I can't pick out any one particular favorite moment. But when buying skirts I would often buy a similar one for my Mum if I thought she would like the style/colour and she often did the same for me. So it wasn't uncommon that I would visit her and we would be wearing the same skirts.

brookalicious
12-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Wow.

Easily, the best experience was when I came completely clean to my wife. (We were VERY drunk at the time.) And I explained everything to her in minute detail. She promptly took me back to the master closet, and dressed me in her favorite bra and thigh highs and proceeded to make love to me as if I was her horny bisexual girlfriend.

Pretty amazing.

Although, unfortunately she didn't remember it because of the alcohol, but it led me to believe that I wasn't as crazy as I originally though. :)

~b

Suzy Harrison
12-07-2008, 03:45 AM
Best times:(not in any order)

The first time I :

went out in public
flew
went out with my GG friends
met others from this site in Atlanta

Deborah Jane
12-07-2008, 05:12 AM
Is soon to come :daydreaming::battingeyelashes::D

Jess_cd32
12-07-2008, 07:24 AM
When I showed a CD'd pic years ago of myself to a few friends at work that didn't know it was me and they were saying that chicks hot looking, who is she:heehee:
Told them it was me and they didn't believe it, then they rechecked the pic to make sure,lol

Teri Jean
12-07-2008, 07:34 AM
This year when I was getting ready for Halloween I dressed and went to my sisters-in-law house for coffee. I wore a mini skirt and pull over top with nylons and sandels.
With full makeup and wig, they did not know me at first and they were impressed that I actually looked better than they did. I was flying high that night. The next day at my house a couple of the others came over to check the new girl out but only one knows that I dress everyday. Both days it was fabulous and well recieved. Keli

Kristen Kelly
12-07-2008, 08:46 AM
To pick just 1 time would be tough for I'm out enfem most of the time, the next time out is always the best because you are living the moment and not a memory. My best resent event was traveling into NYC on a crowed Path train had young gentleman give up his seat for me. Hope it wasn't because of my age. :heehee:

Carol A
12-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Two things jump right out at me, first time I was busted big time by my mother. The other I will never forget as on my 16th Birthday she took me to the shoe store you got me my first pair of high heel shoes (blk. pat) she told me I was now old enough to wear heels.Had to be the best thing in CDing for me.:daydreaming:

morgan51
12-07-2008, 09:36 AM
when s.o. accepted my desire to be hers 24/7

Desiree2bababe
12-07-2008, 11:03 AM
The first night I was treated like a beautiful date from a very handsome man.

StacyCD
12-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Last night. I polished my toes a bright red, put on red panties and red satin pajamas and got into bed with my SO. This is real progress because we have been don't ask, don't tell for almost two years. She wasn't sleepy so she got up to read. After a while, I got up and put on a bra and breastforms. Normally, if she gets up to read she will sleep in the guest room. However, she heard me up and came into the bedroom--I was in the closed putting my pajama top back on. Since I was up she decided to come back to our bed. I got into bed (she didn't notice the bra or the forms). I know I went past our 'agreement', however I couldn't help myself and kept thinking that this is what it is like for those with totally accepting SOs.

tricia_uktv
12-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Going out solo for the first time and realising I could do it whenever I wanted.

Going on public transport for the first time and realising I could do it wherever I wanted (In UK anyway, next year I'll try abroad)

KarenS
12-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Hasn't happened yet (in public or with someone other than my SO). Lookiing forward to whern it does. My SO has on occasion seemed to be very accepting which obviously is exciting for me. She usually seems to do an about face to the "don't ask, don't tell" mode.

KarenS

StaceyJane
12-07-2008, 02:25 PM
For me it was the first time I walked out of my house en femme. I stood on my porch for a few minutes then with a burst of confidence I went out and got into my car. All in the bright sunshine. I drove around the neoghborhood then went back in the house. My little heart was racing but it was a really big first small step.

Valerie Nicole
12-07-2008, 02:44 PM
The first time I came out to somebody. That is way up there. Finally, I had somebody I could tell about it, somebody I could talk to. It was weird, living in shame for my whole life, and then all of a sudden there was nothing wrong with it anymore. That same friend also took me on my first shopping trip where I bought my very first skirts and tops.

I'd also say my first solo shopping trips, where I bought my first skirts and dresses by myself, are most memorable. And some of the stories here are absolutely beautiful. Geoff/Leotard Man, that is an amazing story of a wonderful mother. You're very lucky.

Karren H
12-07-2008, 02:46 PM
The last time I go out is always the best because it keeps getting better and better and better!! :)

TerriM
12-07-2008, 02:51 PM
I have had so many "best times". As each year has gone by I have done things that I used to dream of. Its amazing to me that even after all these years that the feeling comes each time I get out. Yesterday was a great day. I got my hair done, had a great conversation with my hairdresser and her daughter. Went shopping and got a great oufit. Then went to a fancy dressed ball and danced my butt off. I have done this before , but I still get just as excited as I did the times before.

Alice Torn
12-07-2008, 02:58 PM
The first two days i went out. Got pulled over by a cop, on a Sat. night, but, got up the next day, and in a sexy black, and white dress, dark hose, and 4" black patents, walked around four different towns and cities, and I doubt if i would dress that provacatively out, now. Got some yells, OMG's, catcalls, but got read a number of times. Pic is what i wore.

Debra Jane
12-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Coming home from work one day and finding my SO had gone out and bought me a pink bra & panties to match and had laid them out on our bed along with the first skirt & top that she had previously bought me. Had a quick shower and got dressed for us. I still have that skirt and will never part with it.
On another occasion we had a discussion about our funerals, pretty morbid normally, but not this time because she agreed that if I go first she will ensure that I'm dressed fully enfemme so that I can stay that way for eternity.
Two really great moments in my CD life.

Toni_Lynn
12-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Strange answer here -- but then that's what you may expect from me ...

My first 'best' experience as a CDer was back in 1985. I was finally on my own and dressing and going out LOTS. All of 29 years old.

I had gone to a halloween dance sponsored by the young adults groups at all the Catholic churches in the area in which I was living. I went dressed as Madonna (as in Desperately Seeking Susan). There was a girl there dressed as a guy in a 3 piece suit, white shirt and tie. Once I saw her, I just HAD to dance with her. And we did - all night. She was so hot looking, and I new that I had found something that totally turned me on a crossdresser -- girls crossdressing as boys while I was crossdressing as a girl.

Past that -- the best CD experience is right here and now -- with my wonderful wife. She buys me panties and bras and I can dress as much as want to and she does my nails. It get better with each passing day (hmm - pun intended!)

In that regard -- there was a night in Sturgeon Falls Ontario -- :o :) -- but I won't tell

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

pink femme
12-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Best one for me was playing at Air Hostesses with a friend.

I was really dolled up, including neck scarf, handbag, skirt suit etc etc. My face had makeup on like I have never experienced. I felt a million quid.

I may have looked a right dork but inside it was everything to me.

Just 4 those 3 - 4 hours, I was a woman :daydreaming:

Sarah Doepner
12-07-2008, 07:45 PM
there are three best times for me and it's hard to rank one above the other. All are unique and relate to different parts of this experience.

First was the day I accepted my crossdressing and knew I needed to integrate it into my life if I was to ever be happy.

Second was the time I went out dressed and had was complimented on my makeup. She was aware that I was crossdressed, but since she did makeup for a living, I felt on top of the world with that comment from a professional.

Third was the day my wife accepted and understood my crossdressing was not a threat to our marriage, but would actually enhance our world by reducing the stress and eliminating secrets.

SusanMarie
12-08-2008, 07:57 PM
For me it's all the little things that are big...

First time out in public.
Any time another woman(other than SO) compliments your outfit.
Any time a guy holds the door for you.
Getting your makeup right, really right...without help.
Finding heels that go with the new outfit.
etc,etc,etc.

:D

trannie T
12-08-2008, 08:22 PM
My favorite crossdressing exerience was the first time I went out, or maybe it was the second time, or the third. . . .

Rachel Morley
12-08-2008, 11:20 PM
There have been so many fantastic times, but there's 2 that stick in my mind the most and they will stay with me always.

The first one is the first time I went out in broad daylight on a sunny Saturday afternoon, shopping at a busy mall with my wife and the second one is the first time I went clubbing with my wife as "two girls".

The first time is memorable because it was my first time out in a busy public place (scary and exciting all rolled into one) and the clubbing one is memorable because I have always wanted to do that ever since my teens .... to go out a modern, happening, club, dressed as a girl, wearing what amounts to clubwear (low cut top, short skirt and high heels) and spend the night drinking and dancing with the GG love of my life. :)

CD Susan
12-09-2008, 03:36 PM
My most memorable experience was going out dressed for the first time six months ago. My first outing was somewhat different than most as I went on a 20 mile bike ride. I rode to a county park on my mountain bike and was seen by dozens of people for the first time. It was an exhilerating experience and I doubt that I will ever forget it. I was seen by a close friend from his car and he did not read me and another guy said "morning maam" to me. What a rush that was.

SatinSarah
12-09-2008, 04:03 PM
I guess like so many others here my best experiences have been when my SO has fully participated in my dressing and even bought clothes home for me from her shopping trips. Recently we have had a few parties to go to where she needed a new dress. we have spent the day shopping for her talking about what to wear. Usually I have come home with some new shoes or a skirt and we get dressed when we get home in our new outfits - glorious feeling. I wished it happened more often.!!!

Alice B
12-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Since I am still somewhat new to dressing in comparison to many on this forum I would say that my best time was this past month when I went to SRO (not the first time) with another member of our group. It was crowded, everyone very friendly and there were two woman there with their husbands (both straight) that spent a great deal of time talking with me. I just felt like a normal female out for the evening with friends, was totally accepted by both and their husbands. A real pink fog evening, plus I was able to stay dressed all night and into the next day.:daydreaming::daydreaming:

Sally2005
12-10-2008, 12:36 AM
The best time I've had is on halloween when you can fool some of the people some of the time or not, but they read you and they give you a huge smile and want to talk to you just because you are CDing. Any other day of the year I would die a sudden death, but on halloween it is actually fun to be recognized and complemented on how you look.

otherwise, the best is not being noticed...

Joni Beauman
12-10-2008, 01:31 AM
I've noticed that no one time stands out, among the benign expeditions. The couple gotcha moments over the years do seem to stand out more prominently. Joni

happy2cd
12-10-2008, 04:08 AM
I just went outside for a walk in heels, long skirt and blouse. Felt the wind and a light drizzle. Came inside logged on and started talking to people like me, while my bracelet dags across the keys.

It doesn't get much better than that for me.