PDA

View Full Version : Your Wife Clothes Or The Clothes Of A Sexy Woman

suzypier
12-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Beside your own CD clothes. If you had the choice to wear and if they would fit perfectly, would you prefer to wear your wife clothes or the clothes of a very sexy woman next door ?

Teri Jean
12-07-2008, 08:30 AM
There's a sexy woman next door? you are kidding right? Where and is she tall? Seriously, First of I assume you mean your wifes style in clothes, and yes I would prefer that style. But the sexy clothes of the "girl next door" has an appeal that would be for spicing it up now and then. Keli

TGMarla
12-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Uhh....I don't get it. Do my wife's clothes get to be sexy? Or do they have to be frumpy, like some one-room schoolhouse school-marm? Does the sexy lady next door also have blue light specials on intimate fantasy?

Uhh..never mind. I still don't get it.

Jocelyn Quivers
12-07-2008, 09:47 AM
This sounds like a trick question. Would I want to wear my wife's clothes or the clothes of another sexy woman. Assuming my wife will read this post I'm going to answer I would prefer to wear her clothes becuase they are sexier than any other woman's clothing out their.

Jaydee
12-07-2008, 09:54 AM
I think I will answer "None of the above". My wife's clothes consist of jeans, sweatshirts, and hiking or running shoes. She wears a dress or skirt maybe twice a year. I can wear the same thing in drab. I am not that interested in "sexy" clothes, so I will leave the neighbor alone. I just prefer comfortable and causal styles, so I will stay with my own clothes.

Jaydee

Alana65
12-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Beside your own CD clothes. If you had the choice to wear and if they would fit perfectly, would you prefer to wear your wife clothes or the clothes of a very sexy woman next door ?

If I understand your question, my answer is this............

IF I had a wife (whom I would marry because I thought she was sexy in the first place), and her clothes would fit me perfectly......I would choose to wear my wife's clothes because I would then feel that much closer to her :daydreaming:

As for the woman next door........you said the woman is sexy (not that she wears sexy clothes).......so that wouldn't have any appeal to me.

Katrina
12-07-2008, 09:59 AM
I don't get it either. Are you implying that any wives aren't sexy? I don't want to wear the clothes of some random woman. Heck, I don't even wear my SO's clothes. I have my own. If it is a way to get closer to her, then I would pick my SO's any day and twice on Tuesday.

And for the record, I do have some cute neighbors, but there is no way I would want to do anything like that with them.

KellyCD
12-07-2008, 10:18 AM
I think this topic stems out of her implying that that her SO choice in clothes are not sexy.
It seems she's trying to gauge

A)how many other SO's out there don't dress "sexy" and maybe she feeling guilty about it(or perhaps upset inside about it)

B) How many of us are going to agree with her which would be implying we don't think our SO's dress "sexy" enough.

At least that's the impression I got.

lauraabdl
12-07-2008, 10:28 AM
:tongueoutWay to confusing an issue to weigh in on girls. IMHO

Karren H
12-07-2008, 10:57 AM
You implying my wife isn't sexy???

Desiree2bababe
12-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Definitely the girls next door..

StacyCD
12-07-2008, 11:55 AM
I think it would be very cool to be the same size as my SO (in my dreams) and be able to 'share' clothes. BTW, my SO is VERY SEXY!

Deborah Jane
12-07-2008, 12:00 PM
A....I don,t have a wife yet [i gotta an ex but that don,t count]
B....The women next door [both sides] aren,t sexy to me
C....The woman who i hope to be meeting soon looks far sexier than i ever could wearing her clothes :battingeyelashes::daydreaming::battingeyelashes:

Josephine 1941
12-07-2008, 12:13 PM
HI SUZY, WELL I AM ONE OF THE LUCKY ONE'S. MY GG AND I ARE THE SAME SIZE EVEN IN SHOES. WE HAVE A VERY NICE WARDROBE SHE WAS A WIDOW AND HAD MOSTLY BLACK EVER THING. WE KEPT THE BLACK CLOTHS THAT GO WITH SOME VERY SEXY TOPS ,LIKE THE SHORT BLACK SKIRTS . WE NOW HAVE MATCHING OUT FITS. MY GG IS THE WOMEN NEXT DOOR AT 6 FT WITH THEM LONG LEGS . IN HEELS I AM 6 TOO SO WE DO DRAW ATTENTION. I AM BETTER LOOKING NOT THAT SHE IS'NT BUT WITH HER HELP I DO LOOK GOOD. WE WERE IN KEY WEST FOR FANTIZE FAIR AND I DID GET HIT ON QUITE A BIT. MEN AND WOMEN I WAS AMAZED, IF YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT AND I AM LIVING THE GOOD LIFE OF A CD WHO HAS HIT THE JACKPOT. WELL HAVE TO GO AM ORDERING SOME NEW BOOBS AND GOING TO WALMART TO GET SOME MORE THY HIGHS ALLWAY GET TWO PAIRS OF THE SAME KIND WHEN ONE RUNS YOU HAVE AN EXTRA. P S IT IS EASIER TOO PEE TO . :brolleyes:::2c::doll::hf::danceman::danceman::bye :

AmandaM
12-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Well, there is a sexy woman next door. But she usually wears jeans. Real tight ones. And I get jealous! I'd like to wear them. LOL. That goes for any sexy woman I see. I want to look like them and wear what they wear.

trisha59
12-07-2008, 02:57 PM
This sounds like a trick question. . Assuming my wife will read this post

Well played

DanaR
12-07-2008, 02:58 PM
I don't get it either.

Schatten Lupus
12-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Me and my girlfriend swap clothes daily.

Tomara
12-07-2008, 04:29 PM
I don`t have a wife and there is a woman that lives the next house away from me but she is about a size 2 , so I guess I will stick to my own clothes. LOL
Tomara

pink femme
12-07-2008, 05:19 PM
My sexy wife has clothes to die for.

In my very unbiased, sitting on a fence type of opinion, no other woman dresses like her.

:tongueout

BuffyCD
12-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Hehe! I wear my girlfriends clothes all the time! We usually wear each others stuff! Its awesome because we both have double the wardrobe, and we get to go shopping together all the time!

-B.

DAWNB
12-07-2008, 06:08 PM
I would stick with my wife's clothes if she would let me. Plus I would feel safer as my wife wouldn't want me "getting into another womans pants".

Rachel Morley
12-07-2008, 06:21 PM
It sounds like you're implying you don't have a sexy wife so and need to go elsewhere to get sexy clothes. This is a no brainer to me. My wife's clothes of course! ... sexy or otherwise. It's the emotional connection with the one you love that counts the most, not the clothes themselves.

the femm side of me
12-07-2008, 06:32 PM
I would love to wear her clothes if only they fit... Instead she bought me my own clothes. Two skirts two top plaenty of panties, make up and bras. Oh yeah two pair of shoes. So when it time to play dress up I wear my own clothes. I don't look good and would never pass but she accepts me and it brings peace inside me when I need it.:o

Ze xx
12-07-2008, 06:33 PM
I like to think that I am both the wife AND the sexy girl next door, and that my SO appreciates that!

I really hope you're not saying that you don't find your wife sexy.

balletchick
12-07-2008, 06:35 PM
I have an ex wife, and none of my neighbors are sexy, however my work environment is another story I work around sexy women who dress very provocatively everyday and it drives me crazy.

Alice B
12-07-2008, 08:51 PM
My wife is ultra conservitive, so I'll take next door.

Rachel B
12-07-2008, 09:31 PM
My neighbour on the left is around 70 yrs old so yeeeeeuch......the one on the right is around 80 yrs old so double yeeeeuch......My SO is a size 10(UK) and I am a 14, so it'd be a tight squeeze to get into her clothes, plus while I love her and dont mind her dress sense, it is not MY dress sense, so I wouldnt wear her clothes......That's why I buy my own, so I can look like the girl I want to be!