PDA

View Full Version : My wife bought me more lingere

christy26cd1
06-06-2005, 11:58 PM
To make up for having to try on guy clothes my wife bought me a cute lingere set from Lane Bryant. Its cool that she thought of that, but its uncool because I am having to get my stuff at layne bryant. :cry:

Wenda
06-07-2005, 12:03 AM
...so...what...is ... your problem? wenda.

RachelDenise
06-07-2005, 04:46 AM
Many of us shop at LB, myself included. Be thankful that your wife is understanding and helpful!!!! You're very lucky.....does she have a sister? ;)

Stephenie
06-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Don't complain, she sounds like she is geart wife and you should buy her something nice too.

tammie
06-07-2005, 09:13 AM
Hi All: Lane Bryant rocks compared to say Fredericks [very poorly made]. Also they have some cute sexy styles.

Clare
06-07-2005, 09:26 AM
That's a bit rough Tammie!

But I think you'll 'come out' of it better than her - in more ways than you think :D

Seriously, nobody deserves that type of treatment - we are what we are!

Christine

Valerie Reene Johns
06-07-2005, 09:36 AM
Christy,
I am a Tx CD whose wife has also purchased lingerie for her. We have also been shopping togethe, although I've never been out enfemme. Would love to chat. You may IM me on Yahoo ID: valerie_tv or email: valerie_johns@hotmail.com

Billi49504
06-07-2005, 12:00 PM
As others have said, Be very thankful your wife is supportive. I know, mine is too. And Lane Bryant, awsome store. Love it and the clothes and the service. We both have their patinium card. Just enjoyed their latest sale, the buy 2 get 2 bras free and buy 3 get 3 panties free. She picked out her 2 bras and 3 panties and I picked out mine. Oh she barrowed my red bra today..Billi :)

Laurie Ann
06-07-2005, 09:51 PM
I enjoy shopping at Lane Bryant. I need it for the sizes. The pushup bras really help give me some clevage. I would love to find a store which carries dresses the local store I use has some understanding sales people who have let me try on some of their clothes. I am also lucky, I found a lingerie store owner who is very helpful and cd friendly. She actually measured me for my first bra and I am forever greatful. She has helped me buy and correctly size other lingerie items. I wish I had the courage to tell my wife, fortunately due to a job change she is down south while I am up north.

DonnaT
06-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Y'all are funny. Christy is quite aware of how lucky she is, she's just upset at her size requirements, like some others of us, including me.

I'm sure, like us, she's glad LB is there for us.

Tiffy
06-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Well said Donna. I am a Romans girl my self. Nice clothes but still I wish I did not have to order thru them.

April

christy26cd1
06-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Y'all are funny. Christy is quite aware of how lucky she is, she's just upset at her size requirements, like some others of us, including me.

I'm sure, like us, she's glad LB is there for us.

That was the point.