PDA

View Full Version : Let them know you're a friend.

mariej
06-07-2005, 12:09 AM
I was out with my lady one day and made another CD. She looked pretty good but to a trained eye she was obviously a guy.I pointed her out to my lady and she said you've probably just done to her exactly what you hate happening to yourself !! Wow! I realised my mistake and felt really bad about it.
Maybe we girls should have our own secret sign so that if we do make someone we can show them we're a friend.
I suggest a discreet wave of the little finger !
If we made them right then cool. If we got it wrong then no one's the wiser.

Thoughts anyone.

L&P
Mariej
xx

mariej
06-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Ok so maybe it's a naff idea but somebody might have just come out and said so. I can take it let me have it!!!!!!!!
L&P
Mariej
xxxx

azure
06-07-2005, 06:46 PM
look, we can do this, if we can maintain secret lives better than most of the worlds secret services, we are able to modify/adapt/erase our histories to avoid detection, we can hide articles of clothing so not even the customs people would find them, then we can figure out a secret sign! and its got to be usable in male mode without being decyphered by anyone(tricky thing though it'll be visible on here(which isnt exactly water tight).....and the handcerchief in the back pocket has aready been done in various permutations. its gota be sublte, but easy to notice(but we dont want it appearing as a fashion accessory on Richard n Judy. could we adopt a badge design? anyone?

DonnaT
06-07-2005, 06:51 PM
I suspect many of us wouldn't want to know we've been clocked, even by a fellow t-girl.

azure
06-07-2005, 06:58 PM
I'd prefer to move around n be un noticed really, nothing worse than getting read. I really crave to go back to living full time as me, but I so do not miss the feeling of being watched and studied, by every idiot with too much time on their hands.

mariej
06-09-2005, 05:57 PM
I hang my head in shame!!
L&P
Mariej
xx

Wenda
06-09-2005, 07:41 PM
I am the wrong person to ask. I can't pick out the hookers on the strip or on Freemont Street in Vegas! OK, prairie girl? wenda.

wilma
06-09-2005, 10:27 PM
I would love to have someone approach me and tell me I look good or have someone complement something I was wearing. I have never came across another Cd but would love to. LOL Wilma