PDA

View Full Version : Mixed Feelings About Breasts

Beth-Lock
12-07-2008, 03:34 PM
In another thread, I mulled over the idea of having better endowment up there. " I find the idea of having a fem endowment up there fascinating. ... I hate pain and would be a worrywart about surgery, so implants are not really an option. But I have thought about it"
"So far, I am trying home made forms, and wear them a lot. Next step is to get some professional quality forms."
In fact now the professional quality forms arrived. I have so far tried only the sleeping/traveling forms, which I got sized according to the instructions over the phone from the sales person. They turned out to be monstrously large to my tastes even though they were supposed to fit a B bra. You certainly could not conceal them to pass unnoticed if you were in drab! This was more than I bargained for, and no CD wanting to continue to pass as a male could have implants that large.
Further on surgery: There may be an alternative form of surgery available, just starting to be used with GG's who have had breast removed due to cancer. The method is to take fat and I guess other tissue out of elsewhere in the body, assuming you are not skinny. At least it would not be as artificial. My reading of a surgeon's site warns that, with the normal implants, you may have to have it redone in ten years. I wonder if this new technique avoids that.

StacyCD
12-07-2008, 06:52 PM
No interest in surgical enhancement for me because of its permanence and difficulty in hiding. I'm strictly a part-time dresser!

Karren H
12-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Luckily mine are largish enough for either modes.....

KarenS
12-07-2008, 09:07 PM
I have 'B' enhancers. They do well for me.

They are designed to be worn under the breast or to the side to help push in for more cleavage. They are made from clear silicone gel.

KarenS

Intertwined
12-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Carefull what you wish for, I have natural C cup breasts.

Honestly, I love them, my doctor has suggested breast reduction.

I would be more likely to get an augmentation than a reduction.

I will not do either, altho they are only C cups, some physical activities can be a pain, and can't go shirtless to beach or pool without stairs and comments (about the comments, wife and I were at beach recently, someone made a comment I did'nt hear, my wife did and got VERY pissed off)

sissystephanie
12-07-2008, 10:49 PM
I have natural 40 B's. Certainly don't want, or need, surgical augmentation. I am very happy with what I have! See my avatar!

Tracii G
12-07-2008, 11:38 PM
From what I was told injecting fat into the body from other areas will eventually soak back into the body making that option not a permanant one.

emmicd
12-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Once you start developing breasts you can't go back. It would be nice to wear a bra over breasts but I'm just a crossdresser so I am content with using breast forms. For TS I can understand the need to develop your own breasts. If I was a TS then I suppose I would want real breasts. but I'm just a crossdresser.

emmi

ringedjohn
12-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Carefull what you wish for, I have natural C cup breasts.

Honestly, I love them, my doctor has suggested breast reduction.

I would be more likely to get an augmentation than a reduction.

I will not do either, altho they are only C cups, some physical activities can be a pain, and can't go shirtless to beach or pool without stairs and comments (about the comments, wife and I were at beach recently, someone made a comment I did'nt hear, my wife did and got VERY pissed off)

I remember one comment in the locker room at the golf club. My reply, in a loud voice, was to offer the person a good feel as he was apparently not able to do so with a woman. He was very embarrassed and was very annoyed with me.

There have been no more comments. :-)

cindym5_04
12-08-2008, 11:38 AM
I've always been a fan of large bosoms. If I were to get implants, I'm sure I'd get big ones- D cup at least, though full C's would probably look the best on me. I wouldn't go and do anything permanent like that though. It's just not for me. I do have a couple of pairs of breast forms though. I have a set that would give me a B cup and one that gives me full C's. It's fun to wear the different ones with different outfits. I've actually gone out in drab before and underdressed with the B ones in and haven't gotten any odd looks.

Intertwined
12-10-2008, 01:43 AM
I remember one comment in the locker room at the golf club. My reply, in a loud voice, was to offer the person a good feel as he was apparently not able to do so with a woman. He was very embarrassed and was very annoyed with me.

There have been no more comments. :-)

Bravo, Good Job... :yrtw: :mooning:

prene
12-12-2008, 12:45 AM
I have 3-4 sets of silicone breast forms.
Sz 13,14,15 and 17.
I would love to have them premanent.
But I want to keep a trim body.
I am just dreaming. . . .

Nadia-Maria
12-12-2008, 05:17 AM
They turned out to be monstrously large to my tastes even though they were supposed to fit a B bra. You certainly could not conceal them to pass unnoticed if you were in drab! This was more than I bargained for, and no CD wanting to continue to pass as a male could have implants that large.

I can understand your feelings, even if I may differ a lot in this respect.
I often wear B-forms (more rarely C) in a bra under my male (or androgynous) clothes when shopping or walking in drab. I feel very well like this, because I present myself as who I am, semifemme, looking as a man with something strikingly feminine. And when I go hiking in the moutains I dress as a rule as a girl but often remove my wig (also because it's too hot with it) , so that I'm immediately read as who I am : a crossdresser.

RachelDenise
12-12-2008, 06:07 AM
Beth, I understand your breast dilemma. I too have thought about implants and wished it could happen. Then the pink fog clears and I realize that even though I would love it, it's not practical for this point in my life. I don't think I could ever pass given I'm older, 6'3" and have the weight to match. The implants would have to be large and frankly, I would like that anyway. So, I use breast forms and enjoy their weight and tug on my bra strap. I need that presto-chango button that can switch me back and forth between male and female! :battingeyelashes: