PDA

View Full Version : Christmas time shopping, Better than Halloween!

Ria
12-07-2008, 09:46 PM
While shopping for your wife's christmas gifts it's so easy to meander through the ladies wear shops. No wierd looks (perceived or otherwise) by sales staff or customers, just a dude shopping for his wife for Christmas!

I love it! Shoes for her, skirt for me, blouse for her, dress for me. It's so easy during Christmas time to CD shop. Nobody gives it a second look, you're just another shopper. I have to watch out I don't get carried away $$$.

Happy Shopping out there girls!:battingeyelashes:

...Sorry about the double post, not sure how that happened?

Sally2005
12-08-2008, 02:17 AM
I can see it now at the checkout... "ah very nice, sir. Your wife is going to love this... Oh, this is a different size...and you mistress will be happy too!"... :-)

Sammy777
12-08-2008, 03:47 AM
It seems are "big 3" holidays are

Halloween for dressing
A closeted CD'ers best friend, lol

Christmas Time & Valentine's Day for shopping.

Best thing about Christmas is you get a month to shop. lol

carolinebrookes
12-08-2008, 08:06 AM
What I am enjoying at the moment is that due to the so called "credit crunch", there are so many bargains to be had in the stores and shops.

It is so easy to go out with buying one thing in mind and come home with bags full of goodies!

Karren H
12-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Not easier after all........ shopping for me is so easy a cavewoman can do it...... but cheaper for sure!! I shop for fem things 52 weeks a year and the deals right now are just amazing and I think it has more to do with the economy than anything..

Ya don't need an excuse to buy yourself pretty things.. And the SA's have you figured out when you picked up that bra!! Same as the guy before you.. And the way I see it... Gives them something to talk about on break!!

I'll bet they even have a pool going....... "Damn.. I had 6 crossdressers on Tuesday and 8 came in!!!". Hahaha

Janet Bern
12-08-2008, 09:20 AM
I usually shop at malls during the weekdays enfemme. I am wondering if shopping in a Christmas setting will make it harder for me to pass. I am over
6' and wear flats. I have blended well and got no second looks. I am nervous about shopping enfemme during the crowded holiday shopping.

Any Comments?
Janet

Lucypink
12-08-2008, 09:33 AM
I agree there is no need for a excuse, a real excuse for that matter, if I am shopping for my self and need help of an assistant, I will always say I am shopping for my wife... They only want to sell they do not care for whom you are buying for.
But shopping for wife and my self is also much more fun, now I get bored when buying for my male self...:)

DAWNB
12-08-2008, 09:55 AM
I have never balked at going into the womens section of a store. I've bought my wife of 52 years many items of clothing including lingerie. On occasions I would buy an item for myself and of course it was thought that everything was for wife. Well now when I buy for myself I don't have any qualms about it. Biggest problem is deciding on color, etc. I have met with a remark or two from female cashiers about the color not suiting me or are you sure it will fit. Some are probably kidding but my answer , with a smile of course, is that they fit and the color suits me. Kind of throws them a curve so to speak.
If I had stammered around about they aren't for me, etc. I probably would get that look.

SherylynJade
12-08-2008, 10:10 AM
I shop for myself all year long. So I could care less about the looks.
Though this year, I'm trying to find a nice Christmas dress or outfit to wear. If things go according to plan, I will probably be wearing it to the future-in-laws Christmas gathering (and I'm not putting money on that happening).

my_murano
12-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Ah yes, combined with the sales - easily the best time of year. However, crowds and (this year) the financial squeeze - neither are much fun :)

Crissy Kay
12-08-2008, 10:14 AM
No way!!! Nothing beats Halloween for buying fem stuff, at least for me!!!!

tricia_uktv
12-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Girls, just go out and shop, dressed if you can, and don't worry about it. Whose problem is it anyway?

molly_maguire
12-08-2008, 05:40 PM
While shopping (in unmistakable boy mode), no matter the time of year, I fancy picking out the nastiest and meanest looking battleax of a saleslady and then messing with her head so much that I turn her into a quivering mass what's eating out of my hand when I'm done with her.

I've never yet met one that I couldn't tame, with a few begging me to come back.

Jennifer Cox
12-08-2008, 05:43 PM
It's also a great time to mail order. Any other time it'd be like the Spanish Inquisition if a parcel arrived, but at Xmas no-one says anything because they assume it's probably a present for them. :)

S. Lisa Smith
12-08-2008, 06:25 PM
I usually shop at malls during the weekdays enfemme. I am wondering if shopping in a Christmas setting will make it harder for me to pass. I am over
6' and wear flats. I have blended well and got no second looks. I am nervous about shopping enfemme during the crowded holiday shopping.

Any Comments?
Janet
No worries, it will be easier. If you pass when there are few people around so that everyone gets a good long look at you, you won't be noticed in the massive crowds.

Lori A
12-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Love shopping 52 weeks a year, but Christmas does seem an easier time of year to do it IMOHO