PDA

View Full Version : Is being lesbian ok?

womantrapped2005
06-07-2005, 09:28 AM
I was wondering if still liking women when I was crossdressing is a bad thing or not?

CharleneCD
06-07-2005, 09:38 AM
All of us are a little bit different but for me I am into women whether im in male or female mode. My sexual orientation doesnt change when I am dressed. One thing I will do in fem is flirt with the guys, but I am not interested in them sexualy. With this subject there is no right or wrong answer. Just whats right for you.

Ariel_TV
06-07-2005, 09:40 AM
They're is no right and wrong when it comes to sexual identity and sexual orientation. If you like woman then you like womans , if you like men then you like mens , if you like both then you like both . Unless it something that hurts or desecrate other peoples (necrophilia , pedophilia) then you have absolutly no reason to feel bad for your choices.

Just enjoy who you are :)

Stephenie
06-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Nothing wrong with liking women, I love them.

Akyra
06-07-2005, 10:51 AM
u have to be physically a female to be a lezbian sugar.....

liking girls is fine that means yur strwait :p

Teddie
06-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Hell no. There's nothing wrong with it. I'm one. :Power:

Deelite
06-07-2005, 12:31 PM
Ooh yeah, i love girlies, dressed or not!

Luv Dee.

Stephanie Brooks
06-07-2005, 12:51 PM
I was wondering if still liking women when I was crossdressing is a bad thing or not?
No. Not at all. If that's you, then that's you! I generally don't do labels, but the only bad labels are those that indicate a closed mind.

Rachel_740
06-07-2005, 12:54 PM
womantrapped2005,

As the other girls have said, it's whatever floats your boat. If it's right for you - it's right. You've just got to find a SO who wants to play the same 'games' as you.

Anne

Mitzi
06-07-2005, 01:06 PM
I'm attracted to GG's and en femmeTG's...we are what we are...

Mitzi

Priscilla1018
06-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Hi Womantrapped,

There is no right or wrong as others have said as long as you are not breaking the law or hurting another person,your not doing anything wrong.I love women,I am married to a wonderful woman and I still look at women(just don't touch). :Power:

DanaJ
06-07-2005, 07:54 PM
I was wondering if still liking women when I was crossdressing is a bad thing or not?Matt - I am confused :confused:

Wasn't it just last week that you said you had never crossdressed before, because you were asking what you needed to get started?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=135250,

DanaJ

Strike
06-07-2005, 07:55 PM
I love girls, when I am in Brighton for a night out, I am always after GG totty. But I am a closet crossdresser. :D

veronica
06-07-2005, 07:56 PM

WHO DOESN'T??? :bonk: =)

Sharon
06-07-2005, 08:03 PM
You like women now?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=135250#post135250

Not that it matters, but I see a little inconsistency here. :confused:

KewTnCurvy GG
06-07-2005, 08:09 PM

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, BAD! And lesbians are weird?

RainyHaze GG
06-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Nothing wrong with being a lesbian. But I think Dana, and Sharon brought up some interesting points.

Maybe you are still trying to get a sense of what you like?

Rainy

veronica
06-07-2005, 09:26 PM
You like women now?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=135250#post135250

Not that it matters, but I see a little inconsistency here. :confused:

+? why . i don't want to BE a woman... just dress like one and admire them all :eek:

WAS THAT NOT CLEAR? :strugglin

DonnaT
06-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Veronica, Sharon was referring to womantrapped, not you.

It's inconsistant posts like wamantrapped's that tend to make people doubt the integrety of the poster. In one post she says she likes men than in another she talks about still liking women. Of course, she could be bi and has confused us by her inconsistant posts.

veronica
06-07-2005, 10:17 PM

It's inconsistant posts like wamantrapped's that tend to make people doubt the integrety of the poster. In one post she says she likes men than in another she talks about still liking women. Of course, she could be bi and has confused us by her inconsistant posts.

sorry,

i was mistaken,
:rolleyes: i do that sometimes hope i was'nt out of line

thanks for clearifing :) :strugglin :bow:

crispy
06-07-2005, 10:30 PM

'sallright. she knows where she's going. when she gets to her college dorm.......

I'm looking forward to the overnight change when she suddenly becomes a crossdresser. the question then will probably be 'I'm a crossdresser. Is it OK to wear men's clothes?'

.................. shark on the prowl - watch out

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Sexual preference has nothing to do with good or bad, right or wrong.

Up or down, in or out, MAYBE. But not those other things.

KewTnCurvy GG
06-07-2005, 11:44 PM
Ummm, I was being facetious and just well :Punch:. It seemed, the question, ungenuine (sp? is that a word?),Jesus I need more sleep. Ni Nighty now.

crispy
06-08-2005, 02:12 AM
Ummm, I was being facetious and just well :Punch:. It seemed, the question, ungenuine (sp? is that a word?),Jesus I need more sleep. Ni Nighty now.
we're far too sceptical, ain't we kew? :rolleyes: must be our age and maturity .... sorry, my age and your maturity ;)

Maybe we should give some of these naiive newby-chicks a second chance ..... NOT ! :thumbsdn:

Sharon
06-08-2005, 05:53 AM

Thanks Donna, for clearing that up! :)
Sorry, Veronica, for the confusion. :hugs:

Tristen Cox
06-08-2005, 06:11 AM
we're far too sceptical, ain't we kew? :rolleyes: must be our age and maturity .... sorry, my age and your maturity

Maybe we should give some of these naiive newby-chicks a second chance ..... NOT ! :thumbsdn:
That does it! And to think I was going to join a crossdresser forum for support. Fook dat :mad:

:p

Katie Ashe
06-08-2005, 07:25 AM
Miss 2005, Everyone else said it best. I like ladies dressed or not; nearly hating all men. Being attracted to girl is ok :thumbsup:

Katie

mand
06-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Being whatever you want to be is ok :)

It's you're life, you are living it, so live it as you wish :)

I always used to care a great deal about what people thought of me and that they didn't think I was different, odd, and that I conformed to their standards of what they thought was "normal".
Nowdays I must admit I don't like people to dislike me, but I have no problem with them thinking I am different or odd, in fact I like the fact that I have stopped confoming to what society expects.

So is it ok to be a lesbian, gay, bi, Tg, cd, tv or whatever, I would say yes ;)

love mand xxx

LindaTS
06-08-2005, 08:17 AM
I'm not attracted to guys but I enjoy other T-girls and females. What does this mean? Who knows, it's only a label put here by society.

jade36
06-08-2005, 10:09 AM
I love women and yes I love being admired and stared by men but I am not the least attracted to men.I would not consider myself a lesbian I just have a prefference.

Mia001
06-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi Womantrapped,

This brings back the old joke about being a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

If you're a man and you like women then you're not a lesbian whatever clothes you're wearing.

Is it right or wrong? No one else can answer that. The question you should be asking is "Is this right or wrong FOR ME"? Well, you're the only person who knows the answer to that one. People here can offer help and advice based on their own experience but can't make decisions like this for you.

So, have a think, make a decision and let us know what you have decided. It's as simple as that.

By the way. I like women regardless of what I'm wearing. That's what's right for me.

See? It really is that simple. No one knows you as well as you know yourself.

Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

Mark.

veronica
06-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Thanks Donna, for clearing that up! :)
Sorry, Veronica, for the confusion. :hugs:

:rolleyes: no problem, i confuse easily :eek:

MisterMissy
06-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Lesbians are great! Especially the lipstick kind.
They look good and like girls.

Reminds me of a joke too:

A guy walks into a bar and sits down next to a lady at the bar.
He offers to buy her a drink, and she says okay, but I'm a lesbian.
He says Really? and she says yeah, see the cute blonde at the end of the bar? He says yeah! She says, yeah, I would just love to suck her n_pples and lick her p_ssy! He says Oh My God! I must be a lesbian too!

Nicole_Lasmedias
06-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Well... I'm definately a "lesbian" :D All my life I adore women... Therefore I want to look like a woman, I want to be a woman, I want to be with a woman...

samanthajay
06-09-2005, 01:05 AM
All of us are a little bit different but for me I am into women whether im in male or female mode. My sexual orientation doesnt change when I am dressed. One thing I will do in fem is flirt with the guys, but I am not interested in them sexualy. With this subject there is no right or wrong answer. Just whats right for you.
this is what i feel aswell. :D

alba68
06-09-2005, 02:50 AM
Why is it when someone new comes on to this forum for a bit of advice they get jumped on by a few here. Ok so some are not genuine but others are confused and don't know whats going on in their life. When I was young I didn't have anyone to turn to, there was no internet to look up the answers. I'm still not sure were I'm going now but I know were to turn if I need help. Give the newbies a chance. If they aren't genuine then fine, but please lets all try and be helpful.

Clare
06-09-2005, 03:48 AM
Ditto alba68.

I'm with you all the way! Lets give everyone a decent chance to find themselves in the early stages of CD expression.

I've been a CD'er on and off for 33 yrs and I STILL GET CONFUSED after all this time.

Christine

PS: what is your fem name alba68?

alba68
06-09-2005, 04:06 AM
PS: what is your fem name alba68?

It's Alba.

Clare
06-09-2005, 04:43 AM
doh

Sorry i'm not with it. i only saw numbers in your name.

My Wife and Son left me recently and i'm a confused soul at the moment.

Christine.

DanaJ
06-09-2005, 05:03 AM
Why is it when someone new comes on to this forum for a bit of advice they get jumped on by a few here. Ok so some are not genuine but others are confused and don't know whats going on in their life. When I was young I didn't have anyone to turn to, there was no internet to look up the answers. I'm still not sure were I'm going now but I know were to turn if I need help. Give the newbies a chance. If they aren't genuine then fine, but please lets all try and be helpful.Alba, if you are referring to me, all I did was simply ask a question. Did you actually follow the link I provided???

I was confused as to this member's exact question - one day they had never CDed, then a few days later they say they have been CDing. At least, that is what I read when they used the past tense to talk about CDing.

Are you saying now that we can no longer ask members questions to clear up confusion??? And that members are not responsible for what they write from one post to the next? As I said, I was confused and asked for clarification...

DanaJ

alba68
06-09-2005, 06:53 AM
No Dana it wasn't you I was refering to. I saw your post as quite a valid point. I was just getting a bit fed up with certain comments. I've had a tiring few days and am getting a bit narked. Sorry if I've caused any offence.

crispy
06-09-2005, 07:34 AM
let's get this in proportion.

There are at least two newish members (new names anyway - they may be alter egos of established members) who are in the habit of starting silly threads. I have stooped so low as to emulate them in a couple of threads of my own. If they are serious posters then I'll eat my hat.

I don't believe they are even fantasy threads, they are just provocative. So let them have some fun....... but more fool you if you take them seriously !

KewTnCurvy GG
06-09-2005, 08:24 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWw, crispy, you're ever so fun!!

alba68
06-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Ok fair comment I'll leave it at that. :hugs:

JoAnnDallas
06-09-2005, 12:58 PM
In my first marriage, we had had a few drinks at a party, came home, had sex, and then she said wanted to use her dil..o on me. I was drunk enough that my inner self (JoAnn) said OK. When she inserted it, I got this wild feeling and kinda went to a daze. Later she said I started making girl sounds and even had a orgasium. Guess my inter self (JoAnn) must have had a great time. I don't remember any of it. Two months later she caught me wearing her clothes, freaked out, that was the end of my first marriage.
Don't know if that qualifies as a lesbin thing or not. LOL