PDA

View Full Version : I have searched!

Jacqueline Hyde
12-08-2008, 04:48 PM
I have searched the forums to see if anyone else has this problem and as of yet have been able to find a similar problem or my answer. So here it goes.

Any of you girls know what to do about sweatiness down there? Especially after shaving?

Karren H
12-08-2008, 04:52 PM
You sweat when you shave your crotch?? Ok.. Personally I don't sweat I perspire! :). And I shave everything in the shower.. Plus I've never heard of that priblem.. I'd get some gold bond powder and apply a generous amount! Lol

Jacqueline Hyde
12-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Ok. So I shouldn't say sweat. I do only perspire. I just couldn't think of an appropriate word. It's not a huge deal but it does get annoying. Any thoughts?

Karren H
12-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Epilate or wax.. You'll be too busy screaming from the pain to worry about sweatting..

tricia_uktv
12-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Bath?

DinaMature
12-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Epilate or wax.. You'll be too busy screaming from the pain to worry about sweatting..

sorry... that was funny.

MJ
12-08-2008, 05:14 PM
baby powder will work just fine. or you better wear more skirts that works too :straightface:

Jacqueline Hyde
12-08-2008, 05:26 PM

That is very funny! Hmm... I just did it yesterday so I'm hoping that I'll just grow into it.

sterling12
12-08-2008, 05:57 PM
I'll make a suggestion, but do this SLOWLY, and start with just a very small area to make sure you don't get a reaction. If you haven't shaved that area a lot, I suspect the skin could be very sensitive.

Anyway, I like to play golf bare-handed. Just don't like the golf glove and it cuts down on the "feel" in your hands on short pitches and chips. A scratch golfer who taught me, always liked his hands absolutely dry. He would use stick deodorant, the anti-perspirant variety with aluminum zirconium as the main ingredient. It would stop the sweating on the palms, even on a 90 degree summer day in Florida with about 90% humidity.

So, I'm suggesting you might want to experiment a bit with that product down there. Other's will tell you "t'aint natural," and they are right. But, it is very effective. Your desire is to get dry.....that ought to work!

Peace and Love, Joanie

CD Susan
12-09-2008, 04:12 PM

I shudder at the thought of epilating, especially 'down there'. I would try applying some baby or bath powder after shaving but would not recommend Gold Bond medicated powder on an area so sensitive.

cindym5_04
12-09-2008, 04:26 PM
I'd get some gold bond powder and apply a generous amount! Lol

I'm sorry, but I almost fell out of my chair laughing. That was hilarious!

DemonicDaughter
12-09-2008, 05:48 PM
There's a natural spray that actually works and has the least amount of problems. Its something also recommended for women who have hot flashes.

Google both tea tree oil and sage water. The mixture is 1 oz oil to 5 oz water. Its actually quite cold when you mix it! You can spray a bit on some papertowel and dab where needed or directly on the skin (though remember its water so you need to pat it dry). I have a friend that use to put some on bits of cloth and wear them in her bra to keep her breasts from sweating.

The reason I don't recommend powder is because it can clump when it comes in contact with moisture and well... that just doesn't seem too appealing.

Tea tree oil is a natural astringent as well so you will have less irritation and actually can have less clogged pores often caused when shaving in that area.

Just my few cents worth :D

Jilmac
12-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Well first of all I would never shave my crotch, even if I was a GG. For perspiration I apply a liberal amount of baby powder, It keeps me dry all day and prevents my tuck from chafing. I have also heard that cotton panties cause less perspiration, but I'm not an expert on that because I don't wear cotton panties.

Jacqueline Hyde
12-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Thanks for all the ideas girls! I am going to try some of them and see what happens.

marny
12-10-2008, 12:19 AM
'Shower to Shower' is the adult version of baby powder. Very nice and works well in your armpits if your shaving there too. And really, who wouldn't! :thumbsup:

balletchick
12-10-2008, 12:39 AM

Karen has this natural ability to be funny, I make jokes and nobody laughs of coarse my brand of dark sardonic wit is more abstract like a Picasso or Salvador Dali.

Karen is more like a prize fighter she just punches you in the face with humor LOL

Well if you are sweating down there and I'm assuming this happens not while you are shaving then you might want switch from pantyhose to stockings and garters because that would be the only reason I can think you might sweat there unless you're a marathon runner.