PDA

View Full Version : It was heaven last night, after such a humid week

PrettyFlowingGown
12-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Have you ever gone against your will, and not dressed because of the humid weather? In Brisbane all last week, it was humid and sticky as ever.....it became unbearable at nighttime particurely saturday night (I think). These are the nights I get agitated cause I love wearing my gorgous silk or satin nighties to bed. When I get hot, I sweat in my nighties and its very uncomfortable, so I tried my little teddie one night, and that was the same.
So really, I've gone most of the week, not wearing my nighties at all.
Until last night, we got a beautiful night and a major change in weather, with a beautiful cool breeze going. It was my night, and I made sure of it, so at 8.30 I got into my frilly new satin mini skirt and lovely polyester cami, then at 10.00 I slipped into my floor length ivory pink nightgown. It felt so pretty and feminine last night. One of the most enjoyable nights in awhile.

obsessedwithpantyhose
12-08-2008, 07:30 PM
i spent 38 yrs in mich,,26 of those wearing pantyhose no matter the weather,,now i live in Phoenix AZ and still wear pantyhose 24/7 no matter the weather....... :D

MJ
12-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Thank you for the report from Queens land.... and back home it was a very cold night -10 yes thats -10 with a wind chill of -20 ... defiantly thermal underwear and thick cotton pj for this girl. and that was your report from Santa land :D
sorry could not resist mate :love:

Tess
12-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Oh yes...I relate. Houston weather is brutal in the summer. You can't change a light bulb without breaking into a drenching sweat. Not many GGs wearing pantyhose around here in the summer.

MarciManseau
12-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Women go thru this too, so do what they do - either sleep in the nude, or get a nice light cotton nightie for those unbearable nights. Or get air conditioning and go for the gold! (satin) :heehee:

Hugs, Marci :hugs: