PDA

View Full Version : New Therapist

Jeri Kay
06-07-2005, 10:10 AM
New TherapistI've been back in therapy for about a month and a half, and it is great.
This site is what convinced me I needed to be in therapy.
I've had therapist before, but I never really opened up to them. I was protecting my macho image.
For the first time I have a GG for my therapist. She is great!
I talk frankly about my femininity with her, and she isn't trying to "cure" me.
My group sessions are wonderful. Almost all transgendered.I find we all have pretty much the same problems.
It's helping my SO also.We talk more openly about it.
I said,in another post that she gave me the first piece of fem clothing she has ever.A pair of her pj bottoms.
I had them on the other night and she told me to take them off. She kind of through me a curve when she said she liked seeing me walk around in my panties.This is after 41 years of marriage.
I am beginning to feel so much more relaxed, and braver,about Jeri.
If you are in a quandry, about your fem self,I highly recommend therapy.

Wendy me
06-07-2005, 10:14 AM
way to go girlfreind...i think manny would be helped by going to the therepest ...........
good keep up the good work.....

Stephenie
06-07-2005, 10:33 AM
You should talk to your therapist about you repeating your self when you post :) Just kidding. Nice to hear that it is helping you and your wife.

Jeri Kay
06-07-2005, 10:34 AM
;) :kissing: Thanks WendyI wish we lived close. I just bet you would be a good friend, and a blast to shop and have lunch with. Hug and Kissy

Jeri Kay
06-07-2005, 10:38 AM
You should talk to your therapist about you repeating your self when you post :) Just kidding. Nice to hear that it is helping you and your wife.
Yeah,Stephenie, that's what my sons say. I'll be 68 in August.Maybe I'm getting a little senile. I'll talk to my therapist.Thanks for being so alert. :eek:

Wendy me
06-07-2005, 12:19 PM
;) :kissing: Thanks WendyI wish we lived close. I just bet you would be a good friend, and a blast to shop and have lunch with. Hug and Kissy

hay you all or is it all you all.....????? spent some time in huston ....galaveston you people know how to have a good time .....

Jeri Kay
06-07-2005, 08:32 PM
I say ya'll.Think it means you all,all of you,whether I'm talking to you,or all of them.I,m havin fun every day I wake up,Wendy.
Had my eyebrows done today. That was fun. Bought two new pair of panties,lacy, with little lacy openings on the sides. That was fun.
We got take out from a Meditteranean grill.Gooood! They have these smoking bottles that we will try when we go for lunch.
They said they have a smoky fruity?? taste, and are an aphrodisiac. Did I spell that right? Anyway,sounds like fun. Love Ya. ;)

Tiffy
06-08-2005, 11:21 AM
I went last week and had an assesment. I go back to see the therapist for the first time on the 20th. I am scared to death but I request as female therapist. I will not be seen by a male. I have huge mood swings that are really starting to affect my wife and i want to get that under control not to mention I am still struggling with being a CD. I know I am not broken but I was raised that way and can not help but feel it. I was also raised never to see a therapist. But I am gonna any way. This being a real man shit is to hard for me.

Kisses, April

Sorry, I just wanted to vent.