PDA

View Full Version : A Stunning Surprize!!

Wendi0012
12-09-2008, 02:51 AM
I woke this morning put on a pair of jeans and a cute baby blue sweater and drifted to the kitchen to get acup of coffee. My wife was in the shower and the dog was begging to go for his morning walk. So with out a second thought I grabed his leash and out the door we went. I walked him to the park where he likes to run and stood by watching him run and not paying to much attention to anything else when all of a sudden I heard this goodmorning and how are you? I turned to look and to my surprize it was a young lady from a few apartments down from us. I smiled and said I was fine and asked how she was this morning. Without even blinking a eye she said she was fine and started in with some small talk. We spent about a half hour or so just sharing small talkwhen I told her that I had to get going she stated how nice it was to meet me and welcome to the area. I returned home with the dog and my wife asked where I had been for so long and when I told of this young lady I meet she said that was nice didn't pay much more mind to the subject.
Being new to any area always has it challenges but as far as my first outing here in my new home town It was truly wonderful. Can't wait to walk the dog tommorow!!

Love Always,
Wendi:love:

CD Susan
12-09-2008, 03:25 PM
What a nice story Wendi. It's always a good feeling to be accepted. I hope you have other neighbors that are as nice as this one.

Mindymaycd
12-09-2008, 03:34 PM
how cool is that. was it clear you were en fem? SHoe tell us about the shoes.

StacyCD
12-09-2008, 04:09 PM
It's hard to tell if she recognized the jeans or sweater as being femme-ware. Still, it was a pleasant conversation and not laughing or snickering! I guess I would take it as a good day!

Alice B
12-09-2008, 04:13 PM
That's a nice story, but I am curious. Did you have anything else on that would identify you as a cross dresser. Such as make-up, forms, etc.?

Angie G
12-10-2008, 01:31 AM
That's so nice you lucky girl.:hugs:
Angie

Wendi0012
12-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Yes I was in full asemble hair makeup nails done. Yes it was Wendi in all her glory. P.S. the shoes a comfortable pair of 2" boots from nine west, love nine west!!!

Love Always,
Wendi:love:

Ronni Seymour
12-10-2008, 09:16 PM
It is a good feeling to be accepted when dressed. Hope you have more times like that, Wendi.:hugs:

stephaniesacd
12-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Wow...what a lucky girl. I hope all your outings are as wonderful. :)