PDA

View Full Version : My SO said the cutest thing the other day about cd's

Jess_cd32
12-09-2008, 06:21 AM
We were with friends and the subject of cd's comes up, she says...
"you can always spot one, their makeup will be perfect and they have on the most beautifull expensive clothes that most of us can't afford":heehee:

I asked her so what made you the resident expert on cd's?
She said she used to go to a TG bar because they had a buy one drink, get two free deal and saw alot of them there, what a character:heehee:

deja true
12-09-2008, 06:24 AM
Sounds to me like you need to take that girl out and buy her a couple of drinks..then...

Take her shopping!

molly_maguire
12-09-2008, 07:41 AM
We were with friends and the subject of cd's comes up, she says...
"you can always spot one, their makeup will be perfect and they have on the most beautifull expensive clothes that most of us can't afford":heehee:

And the clothing will be worn properly. I hate seeing twisted bra straps on GG's, something that drives me nuts when me missus does it!

Sarah...
12-09-2008, 08:22 AM
And the clothing will be worn properly. I hate seeing twisted bra straps on GG's, something that drives me nuts when me missus does it!

I bet anyone can go accidentally go out with a twisted bra strap in the rush to get out in the morning! I suspect it's not the sole preserve of those amongst us born with a double X chromosome?

My SO has wrily observed that little issue on me before!:D

Sarah...

jillleanne
12-09-2008, 08:43 AM
LOL, how true!!! My gg has gained weight because of medication and will soon drop the weight off again which will allow her to wear all my clothes(hmphhhh!!!! lol) and I know she is dying to get into them, a plus for me as she never complains about the clothing I buy knowing they are hers also, well ok, she does not like the little ****ty skirts and very short shorts I seem to be drawn to or the zillions shoes I have that she can't wear.
Hugs, Jill

vikki2020
12-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Well Jess, she seems to be somewhat excepting of the subject....inch by inch, step by step!:daydreaming:

docrobbysherry
12-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Jess, do I sense that your closet door may be open just a crack? :heehee:

CD Susan
12-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Jess, if you are not out to this woman yet you should be. She sounds very accepting and complimentary to cd's in general. I agree with DRS and think she may know more about you than you realise.

S. Lisa Smith
12-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Jess, if you are not out to this woman yet you should be. She sounds very accepting and complimentary to cd's in general. I agree with DRS and think she may know more about you than you realise.
I agree!!!!