PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to a Christmas Party (and in which mode) ?

jina
12-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Unfortunately, I have to miss this Christmas party-wise,... I'm determined not to next year though !

I think we will be doing something for Valentine's weekend in girl mode (Tri-ess event). Here's wishing ! :daydreaming:

Karren H
12-09-2008, 06:26 PM
We never have had a Christmas office party... Coal Companys!!! Bah humbug!! lol

CharlotteW
12-09-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm going to a christmas party but probably not in full girlie mode. Just stockings, shoes and lingerie.

StacyCD
12-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Panties underneath drab! At least there will be a small smile on my face!

PrettyFlowingGown
12-09-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm going to our work christmas party for first time in 4/5 years. I normally dont go cause they only talk about work and "bitch" all night. My mate said to me "it depends who you sit with, find the right people".
But I will be wearing lingerie underneath, like I always do, wherever I go. I just hope a girl does'nt fancy me, cause not only will I have lingerie on, but I've painted my toe nails pink one one foot, and glittery light blue on the other.

Rachel Morley
12-09-2008, 07:32 PM
We're not having a company Christmas party this year but I am going to one because our TG support group the River City Gems (http://www.rivercitygems.org/) are having a Holiday Party on Saturday 13th. It's at a hotel with dinner, music, DJ, lightshow, prize drawings and a fun gift exchange around the tree. Wanna come? :D Now what shall I wear??

MJ
12-09-2008, 07:56 PM
been to a company chirstmas party en femme last week will post my picture with santa when i get it

Nicki B
12-09-2008, 08:02 PM
I'm going to a christmas party but probably not in full girlie mode. Just stockings, shoes and lingerie.

But with at least a coat, I hope? :eek:

I haven't done Christmas parties in drab for many years, now??

Kim_Bitzflick
12-09-2008, 08:07 PM
We never hae had a Christmas office party... Coal Companys!!! Bah humbug!! lol

Karen, I love your sense of humor!

I didn't go to our party (it was Dec. 5) because my wife was not feeling well. So instead I spent the night out with a friend (dressed of course!).

BeckyAnderson
12-09-2008, 09:46 PM
I just went to a Christmas party (buffet) put on by a support group in another part of Jersey this past Saturday evening, it was so much fun. I have another Christmas party to go to on the 20th. This one is our regular TriEss Chapter Christmas event.

jennifer41356
12-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Unfortunately, I have to miss this Christmas party-wise,... I'm determined not to next year though !

I think we will be doing something for Valentine's weekend in girl mode (Tri-ess event). Here's wishing ! :daydreaming:

I went to a friends this past Saturday as a girl...it was fun

geri-tg.
12-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Self employed only one at the party is me. LOVE IT!!!:)

Jadeanne
12-09-2008, 11:20 PM
My support group is having their Christmas party on Saturday night.

I'm planning to either go dressed or change there.

RobynB
12-10-2008, 06:34 AM
My company does not have a Christmas party, but I will be dressed for my Tri Ess party.

Marshchild
12-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Already had my workplace Christmas party (they had it very early this year - over a month before Christmas!), and went in a black Utilikilt and satin shirt in a somewhat subdued greyish-green ("cashbox green" I call it). I've always gone to my workplace dos in something a little outrageous, so I feel I've got a reputation to uphold!

Sara Jessica
12-10-2008, 09:07 AM
We're not having a company Christmas party this year but I am going to one because our TG support group the River City Gems (http://www.rivercitygems.org/) are having a Holiday Party on Saturday 13th. It's at a hotel with dinner, music, DJ, lightshow, prize drawings and a fun gift exchange around the tree. Wanna come? :D Now what shall I wear??

This is a trend, the River City girls having an ultra-fabulous event that I could only imagine down south in SD. One day maybe a road trip???

Anyway, our group is definately smaller and more low key but we're having a holiday event on Saturday the 13th as well (the usual format with a gift exchange thrown in). Regardless, I love it because it will be this self-described "casual-chic" girl's chance to break out a fun dress and glam it up a bit!!!

karynspanties
12-10-2008, 01:36 PM
No Christmas party for us at work either. The bank has seized the company and has begun the liquidation process. So unemployement is what I will be doing for the holidays. Nice.

sterling12
12-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Been to one already as Joanie, then Tri-Beta has our annual event on December 20th. I also have several affairs that I will be attending as John. December is always a busy social event time for me.

Peace and Love, Joanie

cindym5_04
12-10-2008, 01:56 PM
I'm not going to our holiday party at my company. They do things really cheap and the holiday party regulations I don't agree with. I hate office politics, so I'm not going to hang around for it.

Mirani
12-10-2008, 03:09 PM
As I co-own my company - I get to choose the Office Party outing. :)

My staff are the TOPS! They deserve a treat (that's my excuse anyway) so we are all going for a Spa day starting with Bucks Fizz and going downhill from there! We are all having manicures, pedicures and a facial, finishing with a makeup and going out to the theatre.
I have been totally "me" for a few months now, so yes, Mira is certainly going to the party).

Actually, it was my partners idea - and I readily said "yes".

Angel.Marie76
12-10-2008, 03:25 PM
I've been debating on going to my local suppport group's 'Holiday' Party this Saturday, it also will be a local GLBT-friendly bar, they're taking it over for the night. I have a meeting with that group this Thursday, to which I'll be going conservitively dressed femme. If I'm feeling 'good' about the meeting and group dynamic, then I will likely go to the Party dressed for show. ;) I've told my SO about the party, and she suggested I go (I wanted to bring her with me, but she has to work. :( ), though I told her I have nothing to wear! She just laughed and said 'wellllll we'll just have to find you a nice holiday dress then by Saturday night!' *rolls eyes* This would be my first BIG gathering with them, so I'm very nervous.

As for work, we're having a working party next week, so no dressing for me, and in the new months of the next year they have a galla-event, black tie, etc. My SO and I laughed about her wearing the suit, and me coming out for the dinner/party. I'm supposed to be honored with 2 awards for longevity and service, I'm sure they'd die if I showed up dressed to kill. (Oh, but BABY I can dream... )

PhillyGuy2Girl
12-10-2008, 06:02 PM
I have my company Christmas party on Dec 17th and I'll be atteding. Always have some great prizes,but I have to go in full guy mode.Oh well, what can you do?

Felicity :)

Jennie CD
12-10-2008, 06:29 PM
:love: Yes I am - John invited me last night to his party for both the beauty salons and his beauty supply store - and he has another Crossdresser working at one of the salons (not the one Ronnie works at) which I found out last night - She has a BF and they have been together for 10 years - wow thats a long time. Anyway - gotta get my outfit picked - sure it will be red and white. Oh guess you can tell I am going as ME Jennie.

:hugs: Jennie CD

Jennifer Marie P.
12-11-2008, 05:25 PM
I'm going to a Christmas party this Friday enfemme and another on the 20th and have to find a dress to wear.

Nicki B
12-11-2008, 08:36 PM
We never have had a Christmas office party... Coal Companys!!!

I bet they never dare celebrate New Year, either... :heehee:

aussie24tg
12-11-2008, 08:56 PM
I bought yesterday a cute tinkerbell top from a store called Jay Jays...I'm going to wear it to my family Christmas party with female jeans. I don't know how they will react, it looks heaps female but I love it..hehe