PDA

View Full Version : Your most feminine trait

CalvinKlein
12-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Was wondering what your most feminine trait in male mode is.

Mine are my bright blue eyes and REALLY long eyelashes. Girls love my eyes and lashes, and are even jealous of them sometimes.

I've also gotten comments about my man boobs, but these comments are usually of the teasing type and would never be considered compliments. I'm on a workout plan to try to reduce them a little, but over the years I've accepted them as part of who I am, although I still find them a little embarrassing at times.

So, what girly traits have you received comments on (in male mode)?

Toni_Lynn
12-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Was wondering what your most feminine trait in male mode is.

Two-- my legs and my hair. It is curly and easily my most feminine trait.

As to they rest -- well as a member of the IBTC (Itty Bitty T---y Committee) well I'm happy as an A cup, but although they are sensitive, wish they were much more feminine in shape :daydreaming:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

trisha59
12-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Natural curly hair :)

Marjory
12-10-2008, 01:24 PM
The way I stand is feminine. Been that way since birth so I don't try to cover it up. Also, I have feet that are more feminine than masculine.

cindym5_04
12-10-2008, 01:58 PM
I think my legs and my long eyelashes are mine. At one of my jobs that I used to work at, I'd be allowed to wear shorts during the summer. At the time, I didn't shave my legs, but I would get compliments like "you'd have really nice legs if you were a girl". If only they knew...

Schatten Lupus
12-10-2008, 01:59 PM
I've recieved many compliments throughout my life about my eyes. My eyelashes are also somewhat long. My hair is long.
I also have a pretty round ass. My girlfriend is extremely jealous of it, and says alot of girls would kill to have an ass like mine.
I also tend to use my brain more than most men. I don't think that is necessarily a feminine trait though.

jasmine57
12-10-2008, 02:01 PM
I've been toold my legs are femmenine. I don't know about that but I do sit with them crossed very femmenine.

NewDresser
12-10-2008, 02:03 PM
I wouldn't really call it a feminine trait but growing up my mom told me on many occasions that she was jealous of how fast my fingernails grow and any woman would be lucky to have my nails. Too bad I don't keep them long.

bobi jean
12-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Gotta be my fingernails. The will grow about an eighth of an inch every 10 days and it reall PISSES the wife off if I don't keep them trimmed back (to the quick). They are almost always 3/16 - 1/4 inch past the tip of the finger unless I break one. That is about the only time I really trim them back the way she wants, but My eye lashes would run a real close second. Girls all my lfe have been telling me they wanted them. EVERY THING ELSE REALLY NEEDS A LOT OF HELP (or at least some encouragement).

Natasha1974
12-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Mine would have to be my long eyelashes, I have also been told by my wife after shaving my legs once "You b&*ch, you have better legs than me!" :D

AliciaWeb
12-10-2008, 03:09 PM
My feet, long fingernails (my wife hates them and I hate it when I break one) and long curly lashes. I think this all goes well with the female mannerisms I have when sitting, standing and bending to pick things up.

Melissa Anne
12-10-2008, 03:11 PM
she would just about kill for my long eye lashes and ankles/legs. So, based on her observations, I would have to say my legs and lashes.

Rachel_CDS
12-10-2008, 03:11 PM
I have been told I look great in a skirt & that I have legs any woman would love to have!
Also been told that I have dainty feet! This was when I was walking about at a barbecue (in drab) in bare feet because the weather was so wonderful. I didn't feel offended (as a regular guy probably would have) by this comment & thanked her for noticing!
I also have very slim ankles & wrists which I suppose must be feminine traits

Clara
12-10-2008, 03:25 PM
My body, which is very small-boned (makes my wife a bit jealous) and long thick naturally curvy hair.

Karren H
12-10-2008, 04:16 PM
With out a doubt its my pinkie finger.. I mean if you took a photo of just my pinkie you'd swear I was 100% female!! When the nails painted red.. From a distance... :)

PhillyGuy2Girl
12-10-2008, 04:22 PM
My most feminine trait would have to be my legs. I was told by a few GG's that I have legs that many women including themselves would kill for and that was even before I shaved then although I didn't much hair on my legs to begin with. I'm 6'3" and I have slim wrist and my shoe size is a 10 1/2 to a 11. Small for a guy my height but big for a woman.

Felicity :)

stephaniesacd
12-10-2008, 04:31 PM
My wife tells me alot that lots of women would love to have my behind. She also tells me my legs are very feminine.

Ashlee
12-10-2008, 04:33 PM
In male mode: eyelashes, they are long. When coated in mascara they really make my eyes standout.

Not that it was asked for in the thread by the OP but...

en femme: legs receive the most attention/comments.

Leanne2
12-10-2008, 04:42 PM
My hair is thick and curly. When I used to get sets in a salon the ladies would all say that they wished their hair was as pretty as mine. Most of the ladies thought I actually was a female. Only my hairdresser knew for sure. Leanne

DAWNB
12-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Mostly my legs. Have been told by some that they are better looking then some females. This was from two biased people of course - wife and sister in law.

Tess
12-10-2008, 05:24 PM
The most feminine trait would have to be my man boobs. If you've got them (and I do), then they have to be the most noticeable female trait. Next would be my thin wrists and ankles...my small boned frame.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-10-2008, 06:25 PM
If I wear Nylons they are to die for. All the women at work have mentioned that my legs are gorgeous. They say they look better than all the other women's legs. :battingeyelashes:

insearchofme
12-10-2008, 06:40 PM
My legs, here is a pic. Am I right?

brittdoll
12-10-2008, 06:41 PM
I must agree with my legs - especially when they are encased in Legg's Sheer Elegance Pantyhose.

Sammy777
12-10-2008, 06:47 PM
I guess tops would be my hair -
Naturally curly, thick & usually long.

Following by small wrists & hands, virtually no adams apple & no caveman brow. lol

balletchick
12-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Peeing standing up while wearing pantyhose

Scotty
12-10-2008, 07:27 PM
My hair, I have my mom's hair..

pink femme
12-10-2008, 07:28 PM
It has to be my eyelashes.

They are long and I can put mascara on every Saturday and Sunday and no one notices.

:daydreaming:

Airazor
12-10-2008, 07:30 PM
I've been told by many a female friend that I have a great butt, and they wish they had a butt like mine. It IS rather full, as far as male butts go, so if only I had hips, breasts, and my chest/shoulders weren't so broad I'd be set :p

Rachel Morley
12-10-2008, 10:26 PM
In male mode? ... only one, and that was about my long manicured and shiny fingernails. :) .... oh, and a GG at work asked me if I shaped my eyebrows. It wasn't a compliment it was just a question, and I said "yes".

Liana
12-10-2008, 11:15 PM
im not a cross dresser perminently but for now i am so i hope its okay to post in the part of the board.

I have to say my voice, when i talk on the phone people call me ma'am lol, it makes me happy when they do.

A lot about me is very feminen and it comes naturaly.
My voice how i move around, how i sit..

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-10-2008, 11:30 PM
My S/O says its my smile and eyes. I like to think its my legs but I don't show em enough to get a real critique lol. Back when I was impersonating Stevie Nicks, I got loads of comments about my hair, eyes, and legs.

*hugs*

Zarabeth

Janet Bern
12-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Nice legs

Rikki54
12-11-2008, 12:44 AM
My wife tells me women would kill for my lashes and always coments what great legs I have so I gota agree with her and say Legs and Lashes.
To bad she hasn t seen me with make-up and nylons:daydreaming:

Jennifer_Cross
12-11-2008, 01:18 AM
legs & bum (butt) My SO hates them with a pasion lol

vivianann
12-11-2008, 02:46 AM
My legs and lashes. I get alot of compliments on my legs.

Sophie_C
12-11-2008, 03:23 AM
I guess if you go with one, it's got to be my eyelashes. Not that i'm trying to one-up anyone, but mine are so long they get in my eyes all the time. While i'm not complaining, it can get annoying at times. My arm hair is also somehow in the middle of the female range, and actually less than my sister's so i'm not complaining there, either. ;)

Ibuki_Warpetal
12-11-2008, 03:30 AM
Despite not really having any feminine traits people have always said I look like a girl. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I'm skinny, but that's a masculine trait...

Right now if I had to pick something aside from my very long hair, it would be my hands and wrists. My wrists are only about 7inches around, if that, one inch more than my mom. I suppose my skin has always been very soft and delicate except for this rough patch on my ankle. :straightface:

amyj
12-11-2008, 03:35 AM
I've had women tell me in the past that they were jealous of my long eyelashes. Whatever, I said.

Then came the first time I put mascara on them. Holy crap.

Fake eyelashes - that's one less cd accessory on my list.

Billie Jean
12-11-2008, 03:47 AM
My legs but my hair is naturally curly when it is long. I used to wear it in a bun around the house when it was hot weather and no one ever said anything about it. Billie Jean

Carole Cross
12-11-2008, 04:08 AM
For me I have to say it is my fast growing fingernails and hair. I have always had comments about my nails being too long for a man. :heehee:

Sarasometimes
12-11-2008, 08:16 AM
Long legs but men have them too. I would say an awareness of what women wear, thier hair and makeup. I am often the first to notice a woman friend has changed her hair. Sometimes even before my wife does.

Jess_cd32
12-11-2008, 08:21 AM
My longer hair, got mistaken once when a guy pulled up in the street for directions and said 'excuse me miss', I turned around and his jaw hit the floor:heehee:

He said 'ohhh man I'm sorry', I laughed and just said no problem bud.

Tomara
12-11-2008, 08:32 AM
I have a couple of things , the first is my finger nails , I am a mechanic and keep my hands and nails very clean and manicured , most people I meet cant believe the work I do and how good my hands look and the second feminine thing would have to be my breasts , I used to get teased about how big they were when I was growing up , now I am happy to have them !
:) Tomara

Samantha Kelsey
12-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Nails, Legs/body. I once had a friends wife tell a group of her friends that she would love a body like mine.

crystal99
12-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Ive been complemented on my high cheek bones (really lucky to have those) and im quite often told that my eyes and lashes look really femme.

Crys xx

cdinsb1
12-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Ive been complemented on my high cheek bones (really lucky to have those) and im quite often told that my eyes and lashes look really femme.

Crys xx

your avatar picture is great!

I'm surprised how many are saying eyelashes.. but that's probably just because I don't have 'em (good ones). for me, it's my bum.

StacyCD
12-11-2008, 02:26 PM
I have three feminine traits:

1. Eyelashes to die for--Even without mascara my lashes are long!

2. Legs--In high school I once won a sexy legs contest with a bunch of girls. The cool part was I got to shave my legs and wear pantihose and heels! I'm hoping soon to be able to shave my legs.

3. Fast growing nails--Both my fingernails and toenails grow really fast so most of the time I have 8 fingernails longer than my fingers. I also keep them covered with OPI matte nail envy.

Ibuki_Warpetal
12-11-2008, 02:46 PM
your avatar picture is great!

I'm surprised how many are saying eyelashes.. but that's probably just because I don't have 'em (good ones). for me, it's my bum.

That's because naturally long lashes and nails is traditionally a masculine trait...
Women's tend to not grow as quickly which is why they have so many products to help augment these features...

StaceyJane
12-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Ever since I was a kid I have have had nice long eyelashes.

sybercom11
12-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Have always had girlie legs!

Marla
12-11-2008, 04:46 PM
I just had a hip replacement a few weeks ago and so I now have a very straight sexy feminine right leg but alas my left is crooked and ugly. Oh well one out two ain't bad!

CrossJess
12-11-2008, 04:58 PM
My legs and feet are not male thats for sure lol there my 2 faves mostly my feets as they look lovely as there only size 7 (womans size) which is unusual for a 6ft chap "so I've been told" plus I have cute toes too :daydreaming: :)

My other triats I find my self doing is holding my hands on my hips and when I'm watching tele I tend to rest my hand on the side of my face lol sometimes I don't know I'm doing this until someones says "you gay!!" charming huh :brolleyes:

Misfire
12-11-2008, 05:14 PM
It would definitely be my hair.

Sharon
12-11-2008, 05:17 PM
My brain.

SweetCaroline
12-11-2008, 05:24 PM
In spite of being small, thin, and having naturaly long hair, I would have to say it's my smile

DameErrant
12-11-2008, 05:37 PM
My lips, when proprely made up!

Paula T
12-11-2008, 08:34 PM
My legs especially when wearing heels and a short skirt:) Although some might say at my age one shouldn't wear short skirts:sad:

insearchofme
12-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Marla

Get another replacement, I did and look what it did for me, LOL!

Knocked me off my feet!

aussie24tg
12-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Hmm, My lips, eyes, hips, face, Not so much my legs they are nice with heels though :D

I stand female also and begining to talk non-stop and think female 24/7, love it.

SexyLatexSamantha
12-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Mine are my legs. Even when I am in male shorts, I keep getting compliments from females. Then I would have to say my curly hair. All natural curl, thickness and long.

Barbara Dugan
12-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Probably my legs and my arms are kind of thin for a guy that help a lot when wearing dresses.

Intertwined
12-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Mine is a tiny waist and C cup breasts.

Sammy777
12-12-2008, 04:04 AM
My longer hair, got mistaken once when a guy pulled up in the street for directions and said 'excuse me miss', I turned around and his jaw hit the floor:heehee:
He said 'ohhh man I'm sorry', I laughed and just said no problem bud.

I used to get that all the time when my hair was down to my about my waist.
Another year or so & it will be again damn it, lol.

Funny thing is, it like guys with long hair can spot another long haired [drab] guy a mile away.
Many a times I have corrected people with "no that's a guy" lol

jessiejess112
12-12-2008, 04:23 AM
My lips! and probably my legs

Jonianne
12-12-2008, 06:05 AM
I enjoy wearing women's cloths - does that count?