PDA

View Full Version : Can I get flowers on my business cards??

Karren H
12-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Well we've been trying to get new business cards here since we moved into the new place and our very cute and tall tech... She is agravated at how slow its taking.. So she stops by my boss's office and I pop in and business cards comes up..

So with a smile I ask..... "Can I get flowers on my new business cards?".

And it draws the appropriate response... She walks over.... towering over me says "don't mess with me Zarren... I know I can take you!!". Hahaha.

"The only reason your taller is because your wearing heels.. You'd change your tune if I were wearing mine. "

She laughs and replies as she walked away... "Heels or not I could still kick your butt"

I'd have challenged her right then and there but I just polished my nails!!

I love my job!! :)

sissystephanie
12-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Karren, you have a great sense of humor!! I love it!!

bobi jean
12-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Would it be asking to much to video the match?

jill s
12-10-2008, 03:51 PM
What if she has them printed up with Karren on them?

MJ
12-10-2008, 03:52 PM
girl fight I'll get the popcorn

cindym5_04
12-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Can you broadcast that for free? I really can't afford to do the Pay-Per-View thing.

balletchick
12-10-2008, 05:11 PM
"You can't always get what you want" a great man said that Jagger something or other LOL

I know how you feel I want a skull and crossbone on my business card and a watermark of a hooker holding a hand grenade but the fine people at the American Dental Association frowned upon that.

Cassia-Marie
12-10-2008, 05:29 PM
I know how you feel I want a skull and crossbone on my business card and a watermark of a hooker holding a hand grenade but the fine people at the American Dental Association frowned upon that.

I literally just shot Dr. Pepper out of my nose! Thanks a lot!!! :Angry3:

LMAO! :heehee:

balletchick
12-10-2008, 06:43 PM
I literally just shot Dr. Pepper out of my nose! Thanks a lot!!! :Angry3:

LMAO! :heehee:

That's good that stuff will rot your teeth LOL see this is the stuff the American Dental Association never see's

Jenny Beth
12-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Better be careful, she'll scratch your eyes out...:bigsmack:

Maxi
12-10-2008, 07:21 PM
With how easy it is to print your own cards, when you get yours, photoshop some flowers in and print then out. Tell her you got your flowers, thank you. See if her jaw drops.

susie evans
12-10-2008, 11:47 PM
karren a couple of years ago my personal assistant had some cards made for me in pink , and that got a lot of attention for a while

:)...susie