PDA

View Full Version : My best day shopping

stephaniesacd
12-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Hey girls, I'm new to the forum so I've been reading alot more than actually posting anything. I just had to share today's experience with everyone. My wife and I went out doing the usual Chistmas shopping rounds when she caught me eyeing a totally cute cami/panty set. She asked what I thought about the set and then told me if I wanted it to go get it. Afterwards, at the mall we went to her favorite make-up store (Sephora). We both ended up getting several things for ourselves as she helped me pick out several colors that hopefully will look good on me. We did actually manage to get gifts for family and friends too...lol. It was such a great time I just had to share.

uknowhoo
12-10-2008, 05:57 PM
That's great, Stephanie! :cheer: I'm glad you and the Mrs. had such an enjoyable and productive day out! You're fortunate to have such a supportive spouse. I hope you picked up a lil something for her too! ;) Thanx for posting. xoxo Tammi

Shelly Preston
12-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Glad to hear you had a wonderful time Stephanie :)

stephaniesacd
12-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Oh yes we picked up several things for her that caught her eye. And I'm cooking dinner tonight to say "thank you"

Ronni Seymour
12-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Wonderful, isn't it Stephanie! It's great having a wife like that.
Be good to her!:battingeyelashes:

stephaniesacd
12-10-2008, 09:30 PM
It truely is wonderful Carol. I am sure going to try to be as good to my wife as I can. We got out the makeup we bought today and she was showing me some tips and tricks she uses. I'm not sure who had more fun, me or her.

justmetoo
12-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Very cool! :) I second the "great wife" comments!

StacyCD
12-10-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm hoping my SO will progress beyond the don't ask don't tell stage and we can begin to share more as you and your wife do! I'm not really trying to rush things but I've seen faster glaciers!

Maria_1969
12-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Its so nice to have a supportive SO.... We go shopping often and come home and try on our new things before making passionate love... :)

sissystephanie
12-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Stephanie, you are very fortunate to have a loving and supportive wife. I told my wife before we were married and we enjoyed 49+ years of happiness before she passed away. She was totally supportive, and would fix my wig and do my makeup so we could go out as two girls! She told me more then once that I was her husband, her lover, and her best girl friend!!

Treasure your wife, and don't forget to always let her know that you are still her MAN! Women like her are very hard to find!!

Christie ann
12-12-2008, 09:52 AM
sounds great. Treat her well.