PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Do

pink femme
12-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Oh the confusion :doh:

Just bee out on my XMAS Do with work and there were some absolutely wonderful women who were dressed up for a party.

They had

1. Long legs with tights on
2. Heals
3. Dresses/skirts on that were a joy to behold
4. Hair that was a picture to behold
5. Makeup to die for

I decided that although they were gorgeous to look at, I WANTED TO BE ONE TO FEEL THE TOTAL FEMININITY THAT THEY WERE SHOWING OFF.

I am so depressed. Why is life so unkind.

Let's think, a bloke who looks at women, or a woman that looks gorgeous and feels like a million dollars.

It's the later for me.:daydreaming:

leesametz
12-10-2008, 10:34 PM
i know EXACTLY how you feel...

i took my wife to see Irving Berlin's White Christmas at a fancy theatre in town here last saturday night...

seeing all of the ladies in their little black dresses with black stockings and high heel pumps or their cocktail dresses and long gloves and stoles...

of course they ALL had great figures and were all accompanied by a clean cut guy in suit and they were all having a grand time...

i dont mind being in a suit (i dont wear one very often) but if for one night i could have their look, their clothes and their night out, oh what a dream it would be...

chrissie-h
12-11-2008, 05:31 PM
I know how you feel too!! Life's never fair! I suppose at least we can get to dress-up in private from time to time.
Does it ever make you want to 'push the envelope' with your male attire?

MJ
12-11-2008, 05:40 PM
I WANTED TO BE ONE TO FEEL THE TOTAL FEMININITY THAT THEY WERE SHOWING OFF.
I am so depressed. Why is life so unkind.

so why can't you. you can do it too ..