PDA

View Full Version : Live in Femme Full time 24/7

wannabie
12-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Does anyone in this thread not only Live in female mode 24/7 but also work in public too?

if so I have some questions I would like to ask.

MJ
12-10-2008, 08:32 PM
ask away

Lisa Golightly
12-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Yes... yes... and of course you can.

erickka
12-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Yeah, there are a lot of full timers here.

Eileen
12-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Ask away dear. You should get quite a few answers.

Eileen

MarciManseau
12-11-2008, 09:49 AM
Feel free to ask me anything, here or in private.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

RikkiOfLA
12-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Please, ask!

Rikki

Sasha Anne Meadows
12-12-2008, 09:51 AM
I am retired and living full time at home so about 95%

Erica Lauren James
12-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Hey Wannabie, You said you had some questions!! You have ladies that are willing to answer.

So how come your not asking your questions!!!

Just wondering?

Erica

Angie G
12-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Not quite when I'm not at work I have at least wear panties & days a week and fully dress part of 5 days a week. And loving it hun.:hugs:
Angie

marie354
12-12-2008, 02:51 PM
There quite a few of us that are full time CDing.
Ask away.
:)

MJ
12-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Hey Wannabie, You said you had some questions!! You have ladies that are willing to answer.

So how come your not asking your questions!!!

Just wondering?

Erica

Wannabie is very shy :
she did send me a pm. I'm not sure why she has not ask her question but the basic information is

do you work en femme if so how are you treated
how did you find work enfemme
getting an apartment .
going out shopping going to the bank etc
and how in general are you treated that sort of thing

i understand how you feel Wannabie it's OK Hun , but you are among friends this is not easy but for me well i get by.. so lets help Wannabie out and start with those question OK
hugs

Erica Lauren James
12-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the heads up MJ

Erica

Jenna1561
12-13-2008, 12:33 AM
getting an apartment .

First some background. I have not "transitioned" at work. I still have my male identity, go by my male name, and must use the Men's Room. I've been on HRT for 10 months. That said,

At work, I dress in women's clothes (but I ensure they meet the Men's Dress Code, collared shirts); I wear full daytime makeup and jewelry; and I have easily recognizable A cup breasts. I've never heard a single bad comment, I'm sure there are some behind my back. I've received numerous compliments. Most of my friends at work are women and I fit easily into their groups. Hopefully this doesn't change after I make it official.
I started slowly adding little bits of feminine presentation and after 2 years, all I now need is a name change and restroom change. So for me it's been relatively easy.
I live in a house, which I bought as Jenna. My realtor only knows Jenna, though she does know that I am TG. The builder also knows me as Jenna and that I'm TG, as does my insurance agent. Never an unkind word.
I am treated well and as a lady wherever I go. Of course I'm still a bit paranoid. The other evening I was out at dinner with a GG friend and there was a man at a table on the other side of the aisle and I caught him staring at me numerous times. My paranoia says he clocked me, but I'll never know.
Perhaps my case is not common and I am very fortunate.
I have a full-time pre-op friend who has been on HRT for about 16 months and has had her name legally changed. She still has difficulties and the only job she could get was as an inventory counter. She has been beat up in for being TG. She'd put an application in at a Home Depot and after speaking with the manager (didn't get the job) she was walking to her car in the parking lot on a weekday afternoon, she was accosted and beat up by two men. Fortunately three other men quickly came to her rescue and chased the attackers away. I would have preferred they detain them for the police.

I am fortunate and I appreciate the ease with which I am fitting in. If you wish to chat more feel free to PM me or IM me.

Jenna

wannabie
12-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Wannabie is very shy :
she did send me a pm. I'm not sure why she has not ask her question but the basic information is

getting an apartment .

Its not shyness. I've often think of going full time femme and even mentioned it but haven’t done it. I've pushed it back so far its been a year now because something keeps coming up.
2008 is supposed to be my transitioning period and I don't want the same to happen in the next year.
I figured if I keep it to myself I wouldn't jinx myself.

MJ is right it is the basic questions.
getting an apartment .
going out shopping etc. I am doing that now but as soon as I mention that I'm a CD I get nothing in response.

In most of your answers you always start out male and transitioned. I’m thinking it’s the best way to go. Secure something first then change. I’m finding it hard the other way face forward.
well I'm still looking. I'm thinking somewhere west and applied this time as my male self so my female self would be employed and set when she gets there.

any other advice you can give would be appreciated.

Thank you Much. :)

------------------------------------------------

My original PM=
Hi. reason I wanted to know 24/7 is because I am planning to do it myself for the next year. I live in new york and wanted to settle down somewhere else other than NY. (Too much family and and friends that I don't want them to know about this). I was going to do this last year but things got too financially complicated with the economy and the layoff's and all.
I wanted to know what type of job you have to support yourself. I've submitted some applications to organizations and was up front with them about my crossdressing but didn't get a yell back or thanks for your application. I'm guessing that they are thinking that it was some kind of joke or they didn't want to hire a CD, and moved on. same goes for apartment hunting.

I wanted some advice on how you did things go get going. I've also pushed back the date when i was going to quit my current job start my new life.

so what advice can you give me on
job and housing search
making friends and going out?
also I guess looking and being better than you are?

ReineD
12-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Hi Wannabie, I'm afraid to say something silly, since not being TG it is difficult for me to fully appreciate everything you're going through. But, I wonder how much time you spend out in the mainstream en femme now. If you have a variety of experiences and you interact with lots of different people in shops, restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, etc, or maybe even volunteering, then would you develop a sense of how people in general accept you? After you've done this for a year or so, then would you feel clearer about the direction you might take with a job?

When you are out and about, do you need to mention you are a CD? Some people may not know how to respond to this. My SO is not considering transition, but she does go out frequently alone and with me, and she allows other people to draw their own conclusions without feeling a need to explain. Her experiences have been positive. Some people do not read her, others do and they are OK with it. She uses her gut instincts to determine whether she should approach a certain place or situation. Her breadth of experience is expanding rapidly, as is her degree of comfort.

//EDIT
Forgot to mention that we go often to the same places, so the business owners remember us. We are always greeted kindly, and after a while, it is easy to begin chit-chatting and developing friendly, but arm's length relationships with people. This would be a good way for you to test the waters for yourself.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-29-2008, 03:39 PM
I don't get to live it, but I would sure like to.

JoAnne Wheeler

wannabie
01-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Hello forum ladies,

Well I've followed your advice that you've PM'd me and I've applied for housing in my male name. I've gotten a few replies which is better than none, from before. now all I need to do is go get employment when I get to my new spot. unfortunately, I've again pushed back my goto date to February. if I don't get anything in six months I see myself moving back to NY.
when I'm there I will apply for everything and anything, from receptionist to mail girl to make this work.