PDA

View Full Version : Dressing in someone else’s clothes

LeotardMan
12-11-2008, 12:12 AM
Do you ever wish you could dress in someone else’s clothes?? I have a few women friends that know I’m a CD and most of them are cool and have given me some of their old clothes. However, I have one friend Lucy and I would do anything in the world to dress in her panties! We both love to exercise and have a lot in common however, two things I just don’t think she would understand, and I know she would never let me have a pair of her panties.

Geoff

Karren H
12-11-2008, 01:22 AM
Not really... For me its not who wore the clothes... Its how they look on me..

CD Susan
12-11-2008, 03:02 AM
I do not have any desire to wear anyone elses clothes. I stopped doing that over 40 years ago. If someone gave me some of thier clothes I would accept them but it is not something I have a desire for.

Billie Jean
12-11-2008, 04:17 AM
Do you ever wish you could dress in someone else’s clothes?? I have a few women friends that know I’m a CD and most of them are cool and have given me some of their old clothes. However, I have one friend Lucy and I would do anything in the world to dress in her panties! We both love to exercise and have a lot in common however, two things I just don’t think she would understand, and I know she would never let me have a pair of her panties.

GeoffSounds like you really want to get in her panties. LOL Billie Jean

PortiaHoney
12-11-2008, 04:21 AM
I'm with Karren. I have no interest in wearing someone elses clothes UNLESS it was an outfit I really liked the LOOK of or thought it would look good on me.

:eek:Portia

StacyCD
12-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Wearing someone else's clothes is not a 'turn on' for me. However, I probably wouldn't mind if my SO was the same size as me and I had the freedom to wear her clothes. I guess for me it would simply be nice to have such a wide range of options for dressing.

mklinden2010
12-11-2008, 03:33 PM
***Do you ever wish you could dress in someone else’s clothes?? I have a few women friends that know I’m a CD and most of them are cool and have given me some of their old clothes. However, I have one friend Lucy and I would do anything in the world to dress in her panties! We both love to exercise and have a lot in common however, two things I just don’t think she would understand, and I know she would never let me have a pair of her panties.

G,

Uhhhh... No.

I may envy something someone else has, or, I may be annoyed that a GG makes a poor presentation in an off the rack item I have and like (She's ruining MY look!), but that's about it.

Part of my appreciation of CDing is doing my thing, my way. People have given me clothes, especially when I was on a smaller budget, but I learned I am always much happier buying my own things.

Sounds like your focus is really on the girl, you know. A "Have your cake and eat it too" kind of thing. Fine. Just don't be creepy about it - you'll wind up alienating people.

And, she (this girl) may not understand, or, want to understand what you're pressing for, but someone will - along the way in life - and then you can calm down about what's got you going so hot right now.

Live well.

Jennifer Marie P.
12-11-2008, 05:17 PM
I only wear clothes that my friends give to me but I have to like it but rather buy my own clothes.

tracie674
12-11-2008, 05:30 PM
I love too wear other womens clothes especially panties and bras. it always turns me on and gets me off. if that makes me a perv or something so what.

brittdoll
12-11-2008, 06:49 PM
I do not really want to wear someone else's clothers either. This does not mean that I would not like to wear the exact same outfit as them - just make sure the outfit is mine.

Vivian Best
12-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Not really!

Paula T
12-11-2008, 08:15 PM
No I want my own :D Selfish aren't I:)

immike
12-29-2008, 08:16 AM
I would be very tempted to dress in a sharp outfit,such as a skirt&blouse&heels.

ukcd87
12-29-2008, 08:49 AM
When i was a young teenager the thought of wearing someone else's clothes was exciting now it doesn't do any think for me, although if i see a woman wearing something i like the look of i think "i wish i knew where she got that from" or "that would look great on me".

Cary
12-29-2008, 08:49 AM

Geoff

Is this a fitish or CDing?

Jilmac
12-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Most of the femme clothes I wear are someone elses because I do most of my shopping at thrift stores or buy from private sellers on craigslist.:tongueout

Laura Jane
12-29-2008, 11:14 AM
If you mean trying on someones clothes, yes it something I've done in my teenage years (sneakily) and something I've been lucky enough to do recently with permission.

But other peoples knickers are not my cup of tea!

Most of the femme clothes I wear are someone elses because I do most of my shopping at thrift stores or buy from private sellers on craigslist.:tongueout

Theres a difference between 'second hand' and 'someone elses'!

janec
12-29-2008, 11:48 AM
unfortunatly i have no other chioce as i only have my so's clothes to wear but one day i hope to have my own its ok at the moment as she is understanding up to a point :love:

valenstein
12-29-2008, 11:51 AM
I'd love to have a GG friend who didn't mind borrowing clothes back and forth, but as far as panties, no. I'm sure it would become a purely sexual thing in my head, and I couldn't think about a friend that way. Too much to risk by asking someone who treats me well. If it's a mutual thing between two people, fine.

Ekim13
12-29-2008, 12:01 PM
new to the board. But I love this topic. I can answer only for me, but yes, wearing my SOs previously worn or just worn stuff is an extreme turn on for me. Especially if we've gone out to a party or something, and she's dressed in intimate underthings. As we dance, I love to touch her and feel all those lovely things on her body. Honestly for me, women's things are very sexual. And one's just worn are so much more so. When we get home and hopefully get intimate, there is nothing better than slowly peeling her things off her and being told to put them on.To feel the body warmth in the panties or pantyhose, and to have her scent and moisture against my skin is beyond exciting. It is way playful. Makes the ensuing lovemaking unbelievable. And as far as wearing her things from her drawer or closet, if I've seen her in them, and it's turned me on, then to slip into them definately gives me a rush. I know I can never look as good as her in anything, but I enjoy the thought of being as cute and desirable as she is.

suzypier
12-29-2008, 01:27 PM
It would be a “turn on” for me. That would be my first choice to wear clothes and shoes (if it fit) from women I know. But because I am still in the closet, I buy my own. :o

charlie
12-29-2008, 01:36 PM
As close as I get to wearing someone else's clothes is when I buy something at the Goodwill or Salvation Army. Even there I look for clothes that still have tags on them.

Annaliese
12-29-2008, 01:39 PM
I might see something on a woman and like it and try to find something like it for my self. To wear it just because someone else wore it no.

BillieJoe
12-29-2008, 01:43 PM
For me those days are long gone. There was a time like most of us that I really didn't have much of a choice but to wear other's clothes. Since I've been able to buy my own that desire to don some other woman's clothes does not appeal to me.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Again, I agree totally with Karen Hutton - its how they look on me - when I was young, I swiped 4 babydoll nightgowns from my female cousins. I wore them to bed for several years. The fact that they had worn them before me did not turn me on. I just felt that they were what I was supposed to wear to bed.
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

sometimes_miss
12-29-2008, 03:41 PM
I never wanted to dress in someone else's clothes; I only 'borrowed' girl clothes until I could get my own. There was never any emotional connection to the other person who had worn them; it was always identifying myself as 'girl', usually visualizing myself as physically similar to the person's clothes who owned them. Always, long hair, pretty. And that's how I continue to feel to this day when dressed in my very own 'girl clothes'.