PDA

View Full Version : Argument with wife

Paula T
12-11-2008, 12:38 AM
Of all the arguments we have tonights was actually kind of funny. I was looking for a place to hang some of my clothes and I spotted 2 long winter skirts that my wife never wears (actually she never wears skirts):sad:. Well I tried them on and the one fit very good so I wore it most of the day. Then in the evening she wanted to try it on herself. The red plaid one was too big for her so said I could (buy it) from her:eek:. We bartered for awhile and I ended up giving her 8.00 for it:) Same thing happened on a faux fur jacket that she had and hadn't worn for at least 10 years. I (bought) that too:eek: The good part is I now have a nice red plaid long skirt to wear the next time I go out shopping. Its warm as I wore it out when I walked down th get the mail. (We live in the north and its cold up here) The funny thing is she hadn't remembered giving me the jacket several years ago. Oh well:):D

Mary Morgan
12-11-2008, 03:25 AM
Paula, Now that is an argument where everybody wins. Hugs.

Sheila
12-11-2008, 03:38 AM
:eek::heehee::heehee: I like your wifes style Paula, and your finesse in not reminding her that you already "owned" the Jacket .... way to go hun :hugs:

unclejoann
12-11-2008, 08:58 AM
That is one of the best stories I have heard here. I will have to try that with my wife some time when she is receptive, it could lighten the stress she feels about my dressing.

MsJanessa
12-11-2008, 10:07 AM
so what was the "argument" about? Looks like you girls reached an agreement.