PDA

View Full Version : New Twist - Wife borrowing my clothes

connie johnson
12-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Hi Girls.

This is something new to me. Has it happened to any of you?

We have a couple of Christmas parties to go to in the coming weeks and since we are the same size my wife is asking to borrow my LBD and my Nina shoes.

Can't wait. It's going to be such a thrill to see her dancing in my clothes.:c9:

Desiree2bababe
12-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Yes, long ago though after she put on weight post prenancy, she wore several of my size 14 silk dresses to work. I found it hot! Used to love it when she asked to borrow my red earrings too!

Cari
12-11-2008, 11:19 AM
From what I picked up at the support group the rule is that your wardrobe and makeup are open to pilfering but dont touch hers without asking :-)

Sounds like afun evening should be fun.

Cari

connie johnson
12-11-2008, 11:24 AM
It will be fun!!!! I just wish it could be me wearing them at the party.:)

I do get to borrow her clothes,:battingeyelashes: but since we started buying my own there is less of a need to borrow hers.

Alana65
12-11-2008, 11:32 AM
It will be fun!!!! I just wish it could be me wearing them at the party.:)

That would be a dream come true. :daydreaming:

I do get to borrow her clothes,:battingeyelashes: but since we started buying my own there is less of a need to borrow hers.

You are sooo lucky to have a supportive SO, but to top it all off, you can share too ? I am sooo not jealous (yeah right) !!!

mklinden2010
12-11-2008, 11:34 AM
***This is something new to me. Has it happened to any of you?

Of course!

Happens all the time.

She borrows my car too.

Karren H
12-11-2008, 12:14 PM
I wish.. I'd gladley loan anything I own to my wife.. If she would slim down enough to fit into them..

Hell I'd give them to her!! Just for her health sake...

Think I'll go home tonight and we can hit the treadmill together...

DAVIDA
12-11-2008, 12:17 PM
The only thing that We can share are earrings. She is a size four and I am a twenty-four!:sad:

Jocelyn Quivers
12-11-2008, 12:59 PM
I wish.. I'd gladley loan anything I own to my wife.. If she would slim down enough to fit into them..

Hell I'd give them to her!! Just for her health sake...

Think I'll go home tonight and we can hit the treadmill together...

You are implying that your wife needs to lose weight.Ouch!!! I hope your wife never comes to this site and finds that post. Those sound like fighting words if she does.:devil:

Hali
12-11-2008, 02:13 PM
its exciting to have ur cloth borrowed by ur girlfrind or wife, my Gf and I have been borrowing each others cloth for almost a year (since i outed myself to her) its so electrifying. The last exchange we had was about a week ago she brought me a pink sleeveless top and took away my black nighty (camisole) i really love that cami but she promised to buy me another one wen next she came.

TeriAnn
12-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Yes my wife has worn several of my outfits. We had a christmas party to go to put on by my work. She says she didn't have anything to wear (Yeah right), I loaned her my silver glitter skirt and a pair of my best pantyhose. I bought her a top at Goodwill and she used her own shoes. I am a size 12 she is a 9. She really looked great in them. I too wish it was me wearing them. Well maybe someday!!!!:daydreaming:

StacyCD
12-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Because of the size differences between us, I'm a size 12-14 and she's a size 8 petite, I doubt there will be much of mine she could wear. However, since I just got my ears pierced, in eight weeks I'm hoping her collection of earrings will be open for sharing!

Bootsiegalore
12-11-2008, 03:36 PM
My wife and I have the same size shoes. She has recently taken an interest in my boots and has been wearing them.

Tara

Joan Merrie
12-11-2008, 04:51 PM
my wife is size 6,(Iwish I was). My daughter is close to my size(12) so she borrows all the time. :hugs:

SherriePall
12-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Not yet except for pantyhose. She is getting down now where it won't be long before she borrows my skirts, tops, and dresses some of which she has expressed a liking for.

Debra Lynn
12-11-2008, 05:38 PM
I would love for my wife to ask to borrow, or even just be interested in my clothes. We are of a size (she's one down from me) in clothes and we both wear the same jeans. I would love to offer her anything she wanted, but since she is non-supportive, that is not likely to happen soon.

CrossJess
12-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi Girls.

This is something new to me. Has it happened to any of you?

We have a couple of Christmas parties to go to in the coming weeks and since we are the same size my wife is asking to borrow my LBD and my Nina shoes.

Can't wait. It's going to be such a thrill to see her dancing in my clothes.:c9:

Ahh tell me about it, I wear Over the knee socks all the time and I go to get out my fave pair in the morning lol realizing that there not there then turning round and finding my girl friend prancing round the house in them :battingeyelashes: lol she does look super cute so I'm not worried lol

Other thing she will wear is my pink mini skirts as I wear a size 10 :daydreaming: and so is she lol quite annoying lol :hugs:

insearchofme
12-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Karren

Good thing your wife doesn't read this forum!

geri-tg.
12-11-2008, 07:46 PM
I have had my wife ask to wear some of my clothes and it was great seeing her wearing them. She:) borrows my thigh highs often and when she wants a special color. Life is good.

MarciManseau
12-11-2008, 07:59 PM
We share everything but shoes and bras. My feet are a lil larger, and for sure my breasts are smaller, darn it :brolleyes:

Hugs, Marci and Julie :hugs:

DanaR
12-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Karren

Good thing your wife doesn't read this forum!

I was thinking the same thing.

DanaR
12-11-2008, 08:10 PM
My wife is always borrowing my things. One night I was out shopping (in drab) and bought an outfit, pants and top. When I got home she was in bed asleep. I set the bag with the clothes in it on the chair in the kitchen. When I got up she was wearing my new outfit. She saw the bag, opened it and thought it looked cute; then tried it on. It fit, so she was going to wear it to work.

When she got to work, several of her co-workers commented on how cute the outfit was and where did she get it. She told them that I bought it; their response was that I have good taste. <lol>

connie johnson
12-12-2008, 07:41 AM
Hi everyone. thanks for the replies.

after i went to bed last night i realised that if i cant wear the dress and shoes i can underdress, i think that is what i will do.:)

Jess_cd32
12-12-2008, 08:03 AM
I do know when I come out to my SO she'll be thrilled at least about a few things.
First she'll love and have a blast w/ all my makeup considering hers is in one sorry state at the moment,lol
Although we differ in height, we can wear alot of the same sized clothes and I'd be more than happy to see her borrow something.

Hope my SO winds up as cool about it as yours:thumbsup:

erickka
12-12-2008, 08:17 AM
That would be a real dream come true for a lot of us girls here. Kudos to all who have this honor!

Kelly Greene
12-12-2008, 08:27 AM
I guess it is not at rare as i thought my wife also "barrows" some of my cloths and makeup when ever she sees fit.
the only time it gets frustrating is when I find that my favorite lipstick is gone and I have to make due with a color that not quite right