PDA

View Full Version : Wife gone for the day

randi_789
12-11-2008, 01:56 PM
I knew my wife was going to be gone on Tuesday so I started planning what I was going to do. First let me say that Monday I stopped at Payless on the way home from babysitting my grandkids. I bought a pair of MaryJane flats which I love. Then I went to Target to get a pair of off black pantyhose and a more muted colored lipstick than I usually wear.

Tuesday morning I get up and put on a pair of panties, the pantyhose and a bra. I put on over this my flowered satin robe and had breakfast and read the paper. After that was done I took my wife's off white fake sheepskin coat (or that is the best description I can give it) and put it in the truck along with a pair of jeans, sweatshirt, socks and sneakers, all male. I also put my wig in the truck. Now it was back into the house to finish getting ready. I put on my padded panties and slipped my forms into the bra. I had decided on a pair of black pants instead of jeans and they fit a lot better too. Then I slipped my feet into the new flats. I was feeling really good about things. Then I shaved real close and put my makeup on. I had also bought a new shade of foundation when i got the lipstick. Foundation on, then a bit of rouge, my eye makeup. I wasn't going to put on lipstick at home for fear the neighbors would notice if they were out when I left. I did have a lipliner that almost matched my new shade of lipstick so I outlined my lips, thinking that might not be as noticable and I wouldn't be able to do that in the rear view mirror of the truck. I pulled on my gold ribbed turtleneck top being careful not to get makeup on it. Then I put on my jewelry, two rings, one bracelet and a watch. Then my french manicured stick on nails. I put my earrings, lipstick, brush in my pocketbook. Nervous doesn't really describe it. :-)

I put on my male zippered sweatshirt and went out to the truck which I had backed into the driveway so I could go right down the steps and into the truck without having to walk around the truck. I had decided to go to a local mall which had a large parking lot used for commuters to put on my wig and change sweatshirt for femme jacket. All went well as I brushed my wig and put on lipstick, and I was soon back on the road. I had decided to go to the Staten Island Mall fearing that with the holiday shopping I might run into someone familiar if I went to a local mall here in NJ. .......... But ..... I got lost........ I had looked up the directions Monday but didn't refresh my memory this morning before leaving and never did find it. Totally frustrated I wasn't going to go home without getting out of the truck so I ended up going to Mall closer to home even with the risk of seeing someone. At that point I didn't even care. I just needed to be out.

I entered the mall in the Sears store. As I walked from the truck to the entrance my hair was blowing around and I could see my reflection in the door as I approached it. I smoothed it with my hand but knew I needed to brush it. I started looking for the ladies room in Sears. The directory said second floor. I didn't realize that they have a first floor, second floor, and what they refer to as a lower level. Pretty screwed up if you ask me. What I thought was the second floor was actualy the first level. So I didn't find it. I just walked all around the level looking for signs but saw nothing so decided to go out into the mall and hit the ladies room there. I walked through the mall and I think some of the people looked at me inquisitively. I didn't flinch. I had seemed to have found a confidence or I was foolish. I walked into the ladies room as a woman was walking out but the angle of approach didn't allow her to really look at me. Noone else was in the bathroom so I went into a stall, took my coat off and actually sat and went to pee because I really had to. I took my brush out of the pocketbook and brushed my hair without benefit of mirror because I didn't want to stand in front of the mirror when someone else came in. As it was, while I was in the stall two other women came in and I left before they came out of their stalls. As I came out of the hallway of the restroom area into the main mall I passed an elderly gentleman who was talking to what I assumed was his wife. He was on a bench facing me and she was standing facing away from me. As I walked past him, about ten feet away, he pointed at me and said something to his wife. I have no idea what and I didn't turn around to see if they were looking at me and talking.

I walked around the mall some, not going into any stores except Payless. As I entered the girl said hi and I tried to put on my best femme voice and returned her hi but didn't really look toward her. I went to the women's 11 aisle and tried on a few pair of shoes. She came to the aisle and asked if I needed any help and I said no, again not looking at her. She said she would be right over there in the next aisle if I needed her. I said thank you. I think she probably knew. I tried on a few more shoes including some really great strappy heels. I didn't buy anything but should have as it would have been my first experience interacting with a stranger while enfemme.

A little more walking around and then back to Sears to leave. I think I must have been in the mall about a half an hour to forty five minutes. I got to the truck, sat there and realized I didn't want it to end. What to do? Since I only walked around one end of the mall I decided to drive over to Penneys and enter there and walk around some more. I was hooked on this. :-) It was becoming more crowded now as it was past eleven. I passed a lot of people and some looked but most were just going about their business. I realized as I was looking at some dresses, thinking I should try one on, but didn't because I didn't want to have to take my top off over my wig. But what I realized was that I had to end this and go home or I would get faint eventually as lunch would come and go. I knew I had to force myself to leave. But with the coffee I had in the morning I found I had to pee again. So, I found the ladies room in Penneys and walked in as three senior women were leaving. I could hear them as they left and listened to hear if they said anything like "isnt that a guy?" Nothing. I went in one of the stalls, peeed and sat there waiting for the room to be empty. A couple women came and went and I felt like I was at home in there. I straightened out all my clothing and waited to make sure the room was empty and then left the stall and the ladies room. As I walked through the store to the exit I was a little down knowing it was over. A few people looked at me, but at this point I didn't care.

Once back in my truck I drove to an outer part of the parking lot and took my wig off, wiped most of my makeup off with some paper towels I had brought. I switched jackets, put sneakers on, and drove home. There I cleaned up, changed, and put everything away. All I have to say is Wow! What an experience? I loved it!!

I didn't take any pics and I wish there was some way I could have but being out alone I didn't see how I could set up my camera which isn't a small pocket one. And at home I was never fully dressed and made up to take a pic. Next time I will work something out. And there will be a next time!

StacyCD
12-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Sounds like you had fun! I've had some very similar experiences of my own and I always look forward to getting a chance to go out enfemme!

StaceyJane
12-11-2008, 02:33 PM
you know...Once you start you can't stop!!!

TeriAnn
12-11-2008, 02:47 PM
I recently stepped out the front door for my secound time just a few weeks ago. My wife (whom has known about since 2005) and I went to the local Taco Bell.
I was dressed as femm as I could be and my wife asked if I wanted to go to the Taco Bell, I said yes but it would take me a few minutes to change my clothes. She said she wanted me to go the way I was I wasn't really sure I wanted to do this but I said what the heck and out we went. Wel let me tell you something it was the best time I had had in a long time. I plan to get out again as soon as possible

lawnmanmo
01-18-2009, 11:03 PM
I recently stepped out the front door for my secound time just a few weeks ago. My wife (whom has known about since 2005) and I went to the local Taco Bell.
I was dressed as femm as I could be and my wife asked if I wanted to go to the Taco Bell, I said yes but it would take me a few minutes to change my clothes. She said she wanted me to go the way I was I wasn't really sure I wanted to do this but I said what the heck and out we went. Wel let me tell you something it was the best time I had had in a long time. I plan to get out again as soon as possible

Hi Randi
This is Jim...God how I wish I were there with you holding your arm while walking in the mall. What a women.
Jim

ginag
01-18-2009, 11:31 PM
It's so much fun going out dressed! Glad you got to experience it first hand!

KarenS
01-18-2009, 11:39 PM

That's wonderful. I long for the day I can experience a situation like yours with my wife.

rhonda_mi
01-19-2009, 06:50 AM
I have been out dressed for a drive af ew times and only had the courage to go into astore a couple times. i know what you mean about not wanting to change back into boy mode. the feeling is just awesome keep up the dressing hon

JoAnne Wheeler
01-19-2009, 12:32 PM
I have always tried to live those days to the limit - sounds like you did too
JoAnne Wheeler