PDA

View Full Version : Q for GG's: No Pervs

AmandaM
12-11-2008, 03:19 PM
I was cruising Craigslist. The clothes section. LOL. Well, anyway, a lot of the times girls post clothes for sale and sometimes they say "no pervs". I am assuming they mean crossdressers? Any input is appreciated.

beenherelongtime
12-11-2008, 03:24 PM
I was cruising Craigslist. The clothes section. LOL. Well, anyway, a lot of the times girls post clothes for sale and sometimes they say "no pervs". I am assuming they mean crossdressers? Any input is appreciated.
might not mean that at all. there are a lot of panty sniffers out there and the women might feel odd about being contacted by them. (no insult intended)

Stargirl
12-11-2008, 03:27 PM
They probably mean those jerky guys who just want a free high rise asking a female questions for a cheap thrill. Some guys have NO lives. They sit in front of the screen eating a bucket of KFC, and make a nice grease slick on the keys....hoping that they will get lucky, and talk to a real girl....about cup size...or chafing....ANYTHING....
Crossdressers don't do that, do they ? :heehee:

Sarah_GG
12-11-2008, 05:15 PM
'pervs' does not mean crossdressers.

My personal definition of a perv is someone who wants an inappropriately lewd liaison in a seedy place with a disgusting twist. A perv is someone who is furtive by nature, a bit of a letch and leer and a sexual deviant who you wouldn't trust anywhere near your nearest and dearest (of any age or persuasion).

A crossdresser is NOT a 'perv' per se.

tracie674
12-11-2008, 05:33 PM
regardless of wether or not we think of ourselves as pervs my guess is that most people do. if you buy clothes on craigs list or anywhere else how would they know who's buying and doing what with them.