PDA

View Full Version : Omg

JoAnnDallas
06-07-2005, 07:07 PM
A little while ago, I was walking from the back to the front, I saw a COP car coming down the street. I knew I would not make the front door with out running and that would have definitly got the cop's attention. So I just stopped, turned my back to the cop car, opened my cell phone, and pretended to be talking on it. :eek:

DonnaT
06-07-2005, 07:09 PM
And you needed to hide because ?????

Being CD is not illegal in Dallas.

JoAnnDallas
06-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Call it paranoia. LOL I just recently started going out like this. My comfert level is rising. Most of time now, I just continue walking, since most people driving by will only make a glancing look. Cops on the other hand are suppose to be more attentive. :D

victoria
06-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Same thing happened to me.

I was out for a walk late at night dressed pretty scandalously (is that a word lol). Saw a cop car all the way down the block and didn't think anything of it until the guy started driving towards me!! OMG I almost had a heart attack. To top it off, the cop stops across the street from me and asks me if I was OK. I could only manage a slight nod and smile. He then complimented me on my outfit, said have a good weekend and drove off!!

I almost nearly died at what happened, but was pretty pleased I was able to pass, even though it was like 4AM lol:D

Paula Rae
06-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Hey joannplano,
You should have dialed 911 and reported stalker that car.

lorna2cute
06-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Still paranoid about cops? ;)

http://img296.echo.cx/img296/9017/0127hi.jpg
(This friendly officer wanted to take a pic with us - Summer 2001)

JoAnnDallas
06-08-2005, 08:01 AM
VICTORIA... the biggest difference is I am going out for a walk in the daylight, where as it was dark when you were out. It's a lot more scary in the daylight, since you can see more details than at night. What would pass at night may not pass in the bright sunshine. I always wear my dark sunglasses, which helps a lot. I did my eyebrows with mascara and with the foundation, lipstick, sunglasses, and turban, I seem to look more fem in the mirror. Or at least I think so. LOL
LORN2CUTE.... WOW, looks like you were having fun.

:)