PDA

View Full Version : You be the Star

brittdoll
12-13-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but have been browsing for awhile now. It does feel good to start to become more involved.:battingeyelashes:

My question is, and forgive me if one like this has been asked before, if you had the opportunity to star in one of your favorite crossdressing/drag movies or a sequal to that movie, what movie would you want to star in? Why? And if you could add one extra scene in the original movie of your choice, what would you add?

For me, I would love to star in Dustin Hoffman's role in "Tootsie", but with a more modern take, think "Tootsie 2008". He looked very feminine and I loved that he always wore dresses, skirts, sweaters, and hose. I would love to extend the photo shoot scence and maybe add a scence by the pool or a beach where I would have to come out wearing a woman's bathing suit? Think how much fun this would be to show off some clean shaven, suntanned legs.

Have fun and let your imaginations soar. You be the Star:doll:

sometimes_miss
12-13-2008, 12:57 PM
That would have to be Corey Haim's role in 'Just one of the girls', also billed as 'Anything for love'.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107292/
He plays a guy who transfers to a different high school, and enrolls as a girl, becomes a cheerleader, goes to cheer camp, etc..

brittdoll
12-13-2008, 10:56 PM
That would have to be Corey Haim's role in 'Just one of the girls', also billed as 'Anything for love'.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107292/
He plays a guy who transfers to a different high school, and enrolls as a girl, becomes a cheerleader, goes to cheer camp, etc..

That is a good one, especially when he gets to dress as a cheerleader. That role would have been fun to play. :)

Rachel Welsley
12-13-2008, 11:06 PM
Mine would be Patrick Swayze's role as Ms. Vida Boheme in "To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar"

tamarav
12-13-2008, 11:09 PM
Some like it hot, with Marilyn

Trista
12-13-2008, 11:11 PM
Mine would be Julie Andrews in the movie "Victor Victoria". I just love her in that movie and I can watch that movie over and over again.