PDA

View Full Version : do I like panties?

crispy
06-07-2005, 10:34 PM
I have a problem, ladies.

I think I like to wear panties sometimes. At other times I'm not sure ... :confused:

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-07-2005, 10:36 PM
I'm still torn between yes and no.

There's only one way to find out for sure, and I wil require 10ft of rope, a hairpin, some chicken wire, a watermelon, and a lightbulb.
Oh and a rubber band, just in case.

Akyra
06-07-2005, 10:37 PM

I think I like to wear panties sometimes. At other times I'm not sure ... :confused:
erm are they yur panties?????

er sumone elses :confused:

Stephanie Brooks
06-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Nooooooo..... How can a shark wear panties? Hey, stop nibbling my toes!

Wendy me
06-07-2005, 10:48 PM
you must not resist wear them all the time....get out and shop....

crispy
06-07-2005, 11:06 PM
you must not resist wear them all the time....get out and shop....
SIGH ................ oh, wendy, you always fill me with so much confidence. we must be long-lost soul sisters :) just tell me what to do. :thumbsup:

now I can go out into the world and buy panties.

what should I do next? I really want to be a crossdresser. is there a crossdresser's guide to shopping? :confused:

Tristen Cox
06-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Crispy that's so hot can you pm me your number? :rolleyes: :p

orchard
06-07-2005, 11:23 PM
and shop ebay!
I actually bought my first set of heels today from the payless website.
cheap shoes....YEAAAA

Jen_TGCD
06-08-2005, 12:04 AM
what should I do next? I really want to be a crossdresser. is there a crossdresser's guide to shopping? :confused:

:- Just give it up, Honey! You will never be a crossdresser! If you are soooooo into lycra... how about getting some bike shorts and try mountain biking. Maybe some Speedos... or something. :rolleyes:

In the meantime... if you really feel like you "must" have panties in your life... get some colored marking pens, draw some flowers on you guy briefs and wear them backwards! :smug:

crispy
06-08-2005, 02:08 AM
:- Just give it up, Honey! You will never be a crossdresser! If you are soooooo into lycra... how about getting some bike shorts and try mountain biking. Maybe some Speedos... or something.

In the meantime... if you really feel like you "must" have panties in your life... get some colored marking pens, draw some flowers on you guy briefs and wear them backwards!
you bitch !! who're you calling 'honey'? I'm not your honey. no way. :( spoiling all my dreams like that.

... I'll have to rely on wendy to help me with my panties. I'll bet 'kyra will be there for me as well... you know how keen she is to get involved. :rolleyes:

... Hey, I do have a lovely Speedo 'kneesuit' that I bought off ebay last month (well 2 actually 'coz I like to be prepared for 'confiscations' if you know what I mean ;) ) but I'd love to try some panties as well.

Tristen Cox
06-08-2005, 06:03 AM
Ginny dear, calm down. Have some bubblegum :D

Wendy me
06-08-2005, 06:17 AM
SIGH ................ oh, wendy, you always fill me with so much confidence. we must be long-lost soul sisters :) just tell me what to do. :thumbsup:

now I can go out into the world and buy panties.

ok for get all that chatter (girls she needs helpe) ok look crispy here's a note from home sating that you can buy pantys and pretty fem . things ok no more worrying you can shop any were now.....i think we are soul sisters .....ok back to the shopping ...a crossdressers guid to shopping?????
wendy looks around .......ok heres what i know .....listen .. ok ???? here we go ... if you see it ......if you like it ......i you want it....if you need it ....buy it....if you realy love it buy two...... ;)

crispy
06-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Ginny dear, calm down. Have some bubblegum :D
I know your game - trying to disable my teeth. As if ........ :p

Tristen Cox
06-08-2005, 09:23 AM
I know your game - trying to disable my teeth. As if ........ :p
I wouldn't do that would I? :whistle:

Jeri Kay
06-08-2005, 11:18 AM
:dance: Panties in the evening
Panties in the morning
Panties at supper time
Love my little panties
Love them all the time!

ballet
06-12-2005, 07:36 PM
There are so many different types of panties ,colours and fabrics to choose from.You have to find the ones that feel right for you,most girls feel this way.I know what I like and I just keep with them :p And my little pic on the left gives you a good idea ;)

DanaJ
06-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Do any of the members here like to wear ladies underwear?

Sharon
06-12-2005, 08:13 PM

OMG!!! What do you think we are???? :eek:

Priscilla1018
06-12-2005, 08:47 PM
What,me wear womens underthingies? Madam what do you think I am?Oh the shame,the shame.YES

StephanieCD
06-12-2005, 08:54 PM

Cripsy, doll - what's this? First, if sometimes you likes 'em and sometimes you don't - easily solved! Sometimes you wears 'em and sometimes you don't! That's what I do :bunny: Sometimes I feel like it and others I'd rather swing in the boxers ;)

You seem to be on a mission to become a crossdresser? Am I confused? There are no rules - if you like it, do it. You don't have to have any particular items or where something a particular way... for a long time I had a piece of stretchy fabric I'd pin like a skirt because I had nothing else - or, when I first came here, I was wearing a pillowcase I cut the f***ing bottom out of! (yucky color, too) I guess my point is: crossdressing is a state of mind, to me, at least.

Oh, and "what do I do next?" Here's my vote...

Go to Kmart or something. Go to the candle section. Buy some candles. Go to the wrapping paper section, buy some paper or a pretty bag. Then, walk through the ladies section - buy something that would make a nice "gift" in you your approximate size. It helps ease the nerves if all the colors match - candles, bag, clothes. When you pay, ask for a gift reciept. Then go home and give yourself the present!

crispy
06-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Cripsy, doll - what's this? First, if sometimes you likes 'em and sometimes you don't - easily solved! Sometimes you wears 'em and sometimes you don't! That's what I do :bunny: Sometimes I feel like it and others I'd rather swing in the boxers ;)

You seem to be on a mission to become a crossdresser? Am I confused? There are no rules - if you like it, do it. You don't have to have any particular items or where something a particular way... for a long time I had a piece of stretchy fabric I'd pin like a skirt because I had nothing else - or, when I first came here, I was wearing a pillowcase I cut the f***ing bottom out of! (yucky color, too) I guess my point is: crossdressing is a state of mind, to me, at least.

Oh, and "what do I do next?" Here's my vote...

Go to Kmart or something. Go to the candle section. Buy some candles. Go to the wrapping paper section, buy some paper or a pretty bag. Then, walk through the ladies section - buy something that would make a nice "gift" in you your approximate size. It helps ease the nerves if all the colors match - candles, bag, clothes. When you pay, ask for a gift reciept. Then go home and give yourself the present!
oh that's just a lovely idea. but I don't know if I dare. :o

.......... the pillowcase sounds exciting. can you get them in lycra? :confused:

Tristen Cox
06-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Does anyone like getting their nails done???????????????????????? :eek:

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Did you figure out if you like panties yet?

crispy
06-13-2005, 03:38 AM
Did you figure out if you like panties yet?
I've decided this forum is just play-acting. I'll bet nobody really wears girly clothes. They wouldn't dare ! :eek:

............. and yes, I think I do actually have a hankering for some panties. Oh dear ! :o :confused:

crispy
06-13-2005, 03:39 AM
they wouldn't dare.

eileen1969
06-13-2005, 01:31 PM
panties are the hottest! I love g string lace panties! and sexy nylon ones too! ;) they rock and are very fem :eek: I got lace biege g-string panties on! right now with my biege pantyhose on as well! they go hand and hand girl! ;)