PDA

View Full Version : How do you sit?

Lanore
12-13-2008, 01:43 PM
This is a fun question for everyone. When you start to sit down, do you sit on the side you are going to cross your leg on or do you just sit down flat? I cross my left leg over the right, so I sit down leaning more to the right.

Lanore

SexxxyDJ
12-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Lanore, I had never really thought about it until I read your question. I am dressing at my office this afternoon and tried sitting a few times to see just exactly how I do sit. And this is what I found out...I tend to sit on my left cheek and cross my right leg over my left. I also have found that when dressed casually I tend to sit with my left leg under me and my right leg tucked behind.

sometimes_miss
12-13-2008, 03:02 PM
Legs don't cross. I just sit 'down'.

Karen_Ski
12-13-2008, 04:22 PM
Interesting question Jennifer. I actually had to look down to see which leg I crossed over and it was my right one over the left. I sit like that anytime I wear a skirt.

Jennie CD
12-13-2008, 04:39 PM
:love: I never thought of it - but just tried and right leg over left leg - guess its because I am right handed - have to keep an eye on it and see more. Guess also it depends on what side my man John is sitting and what I want to show him :o :hugs: Jennie CD

PheonaP
12-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Never really thought about it until you posed the question.
Sit on left cheek with right leg over the left knee.
Just realised I ALWAYS sit that way even in drab mode. HoHum. :hugs:

susanCD123
12-13-2008, 04:57 PM
right over left, dont know why

77863:love:

always, for some reason.

Sarah Martin
12-13-2008, 05:09 PM
I tuck my right leg under me so it is under my left thigh and sit on it, leaning to the right.

Think of a constipated Heron....

lol
Sarah

Paulette
12-13-2008, 07:09 PM
I cross right over left sittin more on the leftside of my bottom. What get me is there are times I have been at the club and seen other CD's and they are sitting like truck drivers and wondering why folks are looking at them.
Ladys please just sit ladylike when out and about.

crystal99
12-13-2008, 07:16 PM
Comfortably x

tamarav
12-13-2008, 11:23 PM
I plant my butt in a chair and cross either leg, then 2 minutes later re-cross the other. It goes on like that all night if I can't get up.

marny
12-13-2008, 11:41 PM
Right over left Hon, always!

CD Susan
12-13-2008, 11:46 PM
This is an unusual post to say the least. I have never thought of this before and don't think it makes much difference. When I sit down I sit down with both cheeks at the same time and then cross my legs in whatever way that I happen to do at the time. I have never even once thought "should I cross my right leg over my left or my left leg over my right". This has to be a joke post, right?

kimmie_sub
12-14-2008, 04:54 AM
I just sit and cross my leg over the other and usually end up switching back and forth.

anouk
12-14-2008, 05:01 AM
I tend to vary which leg I cross, right over over left or left ove right. Otherwise I tend to sit knee to knee and ankle to ankle, a sort of "nice girl position".

Lanore
12-14-2008, 08:01 AM
Hello CD Susan. I believe we are all here to ask questions. Maybe just something we are curious about what others do. However, I guess 'what kind of panties are you wearing today', is something we should take serious thought to.

Lanore

Sarah...
12-14-2008, 09:45 AM
I tuck my right leg under me so it is under my left thigh and sit on it, leaning to the right.

Think of a constipated Heron....

lol
Sarah

LOL. Nice one Sarah! We have a lot of herons near here - gonna keep my eye out for a constipated one this week just to complete the picture.

As to the original question - I'm like Tamara - I sit like I'm on hot coals. Always have done. Can't sit still. So there's no point examining how I sit. I just do. Oh, no I don't. Oh, yes I do. Oh.... well, you get the picture.

Sarah...

TxKimberly
12-14-2008, 09:56 AM
I sit on my butt :)