PDA

View Full Version : I might have mistakenly outed myself without knowing

Barbaraheels
12-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Kind of a funny story I wanted to tell. Earlier this evening I was leaving my apartment complex to do a little christmas shopping. As I was entering my car I was facing my building and I noticed the bedroom window of my neighbors apartment. The lights were on and I noticed a females shadow and sillouette moving around through the blinds.
I said to myself that she better be careful what she does because people might be watching and it will be easy to tell what she is doing in there. Then it dawned on me; every time I dress I do it in my bedroom almost directly in front of my window but the blinds are closed. I do everything from putting my bra and panties on, from my dress, to putting whatever wig on I may be wearing.
If my shadow from the window was anything like my neighbors, I'm sure people could definately tell what was going on in there. I have lived there for over a year and I have dressed countless times in front of that window, I just wonder what people must have been thinking.
After having some time to think about it I really don't care. I'm sure someone had to have seen something going to thier cars but I could care less. Most people live in that complex for only a year until thier lease is up and they move. So I'm sure most people that have seen me are probably gone or they just don't care. I think someone may have pieced together who was in that bedroom but oh well. I think its pretty funny.

Jennifer Giovannetta
12-13-2008, 10:16 PM
I would not worry about it. People are so wrapped up in their own thoughts. IF someone looked at your window and saw a female figure I would bet that the last thing they would be thinking is that the figure is a crossdresser.
Sometimes when I walk my dog I wear low heeled dress sandals. Its done at night and I only walk 50 feet from my front door. Cars pass occasionally, and I dont care what they think, and they probably do not even notice.
So just enjoy!!

uknowhoo
12-13-2008, 10:24 PM
I was thinking the same as Jennifer as I read this Barbara. I would think any folks noticing the shadows of the female form would just assume it was a genetic female. I wouldn't give it a second thought.. well aside from a sly lil smile. :D xoxo Tammi

CD Susan
12-13-2008, 10:52 PM
I don't think there is anything to be worried about here. Maybe someone saw your shadow but I doubt that anyone thought that you were a cd. Even if they did it's no big deal.

Teri Jean
12-13-2008, 11:15 PM
If the blind this is that noticable I have outed myself to the neighbors also. They have not said anything so I probably have been discrete enough or they could care less. By the way I'm widowed and they knew my wife. Oooops Keli

AmberDay
12-14-2008, 03:03 AM
When I lived in my apartment, something similar happened to me. One day, my friend asked if I had a good time last night. I asked what he meant. The night before he was going to stop by, but saw a 'woman' putting a bra on through the silhouette through the curtain.

I told him the truth. I did have a great time. I just left out the part that woman was me. :heehee:

Amber

Nadia-Maria
12-14-2008, 07:30 AM
When I lived in my apartment, something similar happened to me. One day, my friend asked if I had a good time last night. I asked what he meant. The night before he was going to stop by, but saw a 'woman' putting a bra on through the silhouette through the curtain.

It's an extremely interesting story you related here, because it's not just about guessing something about other people ("people won't care" "people couldn't care less" , etc.), but about a proven fact.

Yes, such things (as being discovered through blinds) may happen, and can happen more often than expected, I mean.
Of course, we know the vast majority of people could not care less, however a small minority of people will just act the opposite and are DELIBERATELY watching.

When I was a deep closet CDer, I paid the maximal attention to such tiny details and for instance I used to suspend thick winter clothes along the blinded windows, to make any watching hopeless.
Now I'm taking much more risks of being discovered by the neighbours, because it's no more big deal for me.

A month ago, while taking during daytime pictures inside my flat, and at rare times using the flash, I noticed a distant neighbour (whom I don't know) behind his window possibly watching me through the white curtains of my windows. At the very moment he could notice I saw it staring at me, he just began to close the shutters (during daytime !) ...

Sammy777
12-14-2008, 03:40 PM
One day, my friend asked if I had a good time last night. I asked what he meant. The night before he was going to stop by, but saw a 'woman' putting a bra on through the silhouette through the curtain.

LOL, I have had something similar happen also.
A friend of mine came over early one day & follows me back to my bedroom.
I'm looking for something for him & he asks "So what's her name?"
I turn around & he is holding up a pair of panties that were on my bed that he uncovered when he moved the blanket to sit. :doh:
Some quick thinking & a cool head got me out of that one. lol