PDA

View Full Version : a part of my story

beam47
12-13-2008, 10:39 PM
i have been reading the posts made on here ( currently on page 85) it looks to me like the biggest problem is that partners do not accept the cross dressing, in my case , my wife is not happy about it , but after talking about it she lets me dress twice a week, she also has helped me buying clothes, under wear (including a corset) anf in some cases she even has made me dresses, including a black lace dress, with more discussions she now also lets me wear a soft, nylon and lace nighty to bed a few times a week, so in reality i can't complain, which i wont do, i'm just happy with what she allows me , i don't know if it might be a possibility for other people here to try and slowly introduce their partners to their cross dressing, my first argument was that women can wear anything they like including clothes first designed for males ( jeans , suits color and tie ) and even can wear male boots , which is all acceptable , but if a males wears a dress, or skirt , then is't not normal , i hope i have been some help to some of the " girls" on here where i'm proudly part of , for all of you greetings of the season, and i wish that next year will bring you more happiness in dressing,
love Rhianon

DinaMature
12-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Yes, we've got a mixed bag of circumstances. Everyone's story is unique.

Teri Jean
12-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Beam47,
As with many things we do in life there is compromise and when there is support from our loved ones it is so much better. Letting them know how much you care and appreciate this carries you through the tough moments. Have fun and Merry Christmas. Huggs to you and your wife. Keli

tamarav
12-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Welcome to the zoo!

As you can tell, thee are hundreds of different approaches and ideas when it comes to telling the spouse.

I told mine 3 years before we got married 25 years ago and it has been wonderful ever since. Hope you have a great time, as it sounds like you are.

Your new sis,

Tami

beam47
12-13-2008, 11:19 PM
i sepose you were lucky in a sense that you could tell your partner before getting married , i was married over 15 yeas before cding came creeped up on me , i'm sure someting must have happend in my youth that set it off, but when i got married i didn't even think on xdressing , now i'm just happy, that the one i really love has enough undrestanding to let me partly go my way