PDA

View Full Version : A Narrow escape

SarahSouth
12-14-2008, 02:24 AM
I rarely have the time to go out en femme because of a busy work and family life. When I do it is usually during the early hours of darkness. This week I found the opportunity to go out so went out and bought a satin dress and fake fur jacket that I felt gorgeous in.

The next morning I was taking my family out who dont know that I am CD (and I cannot teel them). Imagine my alarm as we got to the car when I discovered my bra had fallen out of my clothes bag on the floor of the car. I was able to quickly pick it up and hide in my pocket without it being noticed.

This made me wonder whether there have been any other narrow escapes out there and how others find ways of keeping there wardrobe secret from their family?

Sarah

AmberDay
12-14-2008, 02:54 AM
When I was a teen I used to hide my stash of clothes under the headboard of my bed. My senior year, I wore this cream colored satin full body slip to bed and ended up over sleeping. When I did wake, I literally had 5 minutes to get dressed, brush my teeth, comb my hair, and run four blocks to the bus stop. I did not have time to move my headboard to hide the slip so I just threw it between my sheets. I came home from school and heard the washing machine going; didn't think anything of it at first. I went to my room and my sheets were stripped bare; mom was washing them! :doh: I expected her to say something because she is the type of person who would. She just sat in the living room folding laundry. As casually as I could, I walked in the laundry room and looked in the washing machine and the slip was at the top. I quickly grabbed it and hid it behind the dryer. My mom walks in and asked what I was doing. "Just seeing what you were washing." was all I could think of. She gave me a puzzled look and walked away. Whew. :whew!:

Amber

ErikaLeigh
12-14-2008, 02:54 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to take my earrings out once, good thing they were diamond studs or they may have been more noticable. Not sure if anyone noticed but nobody said anything. I have also forgot a few times that my nails were painted. I also had a hole in my sock once and didnt realize it and one of my little red tipped piggys was hanging out for a few seconds.

And now that my wife knows I just have to worry about keeping it hidden from the kids. :)

Alice Torn
12-14-2008, 03:16 AM
Last year, i was staying in a room, at a senior ladies house, because i was temporarily homeless. When she was gone all day, i got dressed, for a few hours, then showered, and went somewhere. When i went in my room, i noticed my elastic gold colored wrist rings, were put on my bed table, by her. I had left them in the shower! She never asked about them, and i never said anything. Another time, i thought i had left my dark pantyhose, hanging in the bathroom, but not really sure who's pair was hanging there. I did not dare just take them, if they were hers. I just left them, sweating it. Nothing was said, so they were not mine! Whew!!!

Alana65
12-14-2008, 10:13 AM
This happened about 3 months ago.......

I had been out riding my motorcycle all day and in the late afternoon (at home), my lips were feeling really dry. I looked around everywhere for my lip balm but could not find it. In desparation, I grabbed the first tube of lipstick I could find (deep, dark red) and coated my lips. Well............a few hours later, while I was cooking some dinner the doorbell rang. Forgetting about the deep, dark red color on my lips, I went and answered the door. :doh: It was the neighbor's (across the street) grandson asking if he could use my phone because he had accidentally locked himself out of his house. Well, either he didn't notice my lips because he was so scared of being locked out, or he didn't think it was anything unusual.........'cause he showed no reaction. I reacted in shock though, when I realized I still had on the lipstick when I greeted the kid at the door :eek:.

I haven't seen the kid since, so I don't know if that means he's "scared of the freak across the street" or not.

Karren H
12-14-2008, 10:24 AM
I built hidden compartments into the bathroom vanity and elsewhere in the house... but when I got sloppy and left some skirts in the bottom of my closet the gig was up... they will find out sooner or later....

Kittykitty
12-14-2008, 10:31 AM
Funny you should ask, about 30 minutes ago, my daughter noticed my painted toe nails!!! Whoops!!!

She's only three, so when i get busted, I try to act casual..."oh yeah, are they pretty? Why? Oh, mommy painted them (truth!)" It's hard to say how to react to gender boundry crossover issues, or rather, what to instill. I do wear pink fuzzy pj's around and pink boxers... the worst is when they wake up after midnight...

leesametz
12-14-2008, 12:42 PM
about 8 years ago my wife went to work on a saturday which was very very rare for her so i decided i was going to go out...

i had on panties, pantyhose, full black nylon slip over a bra with whatever i was using for forms at the time and then a black skirt and black knit sweater with some floral embroidery...

i went out to an outlet mall that doesnt get much business that is near a hotel just off the interstate. i got out of my truck and walked up and down in front of the stores. i had a days growth of beard and no wig or makeup other than lipstick...

there were 2 couples from the hotel out for a walk and they started right towards me while i was out at the mall. i spun around and headed to my truck to leave. i decided to stop at my bank located in a residential area. i didnt have my atm card with me but proceeded to go up to the lobby anyway. the bank wasnt open yet so i didnt figure there was much risk...

as i was walking out of the bank, a lady probably with in 5 years of my age came up to the ATM. i was cold flat busted. she kind of looked at me funny but not overly concerned. i blurted out that a buddy was coming home on leave (from the military) and that a bunch of us were going to dress up like this to pick him up...

she said "well you look very nice." i was SHOCKED i tell you because i hadnt even attempted to 'pass' being all drabbed up facially...

i headed home and proceeded to take some pics with my webcam because i didnt have a digital yet. at the time i was 'storing' everything in a couple of plastic shopping bags in the closet of the den. well im surfing the web and editing my pics and i see my wife drive up the driveway. from parking the care at the garage to walking in the house was about 2 minutes. off came the shoes, the skirt, the sweater, the slip, the bra and forms and all tossed into a bag. the pantyhose i literally RIPPED off in shreds which went into the wastebasket i jumped into some jeans that were in the bathroom next door and i quickly scrubbed the lipstick off...

i sat back down at the computer just moments before my wife walked in through the door...

absolutely ran my pulse rate to about 135 and the bp to 150/90...

she went to the bedroom to change for a shower and i was able to repack the shopping bags...

another time (this past summer) when i wrecked my motorcycle and tore my ACL, i had to come home and pick up all of my clothes and shoes i had scattered around the bedroom. i also had to strip the purple nail polish off my toes which was pretty difficult to do since i couldnt hardly stand up with a twisted knee. in my haste to get everything put away (which means now, to pack it up in the basement) i made 5 trips to the basement but forgot the 6 packages of stockings i had gotten out. i had unpacked everything i own and put it in my closet and dresser. my wife asked about them when i got home (she had done laundry and put my socks away). i wear pantyhose and pant liners many times to bed for the compression benefit of them on my knees so i just told her that i had picked up several different brands to find a pair that fit better...

WHEW...2 close calls but no harm no foul...

mackemlass
12-14-2008, 02:34 PM
I was off work,had done some laundry and put it on a clothes horse in my hallway to dry as it was raining. The postman arrived,I've known him for years since before he joined the postal service. He asked if he could use the loo,I said fine. Whilst he was in there I suddenly remembered something and grabbed several pairs of panties off the clothes horse,throwing them back into the washing machine in the kitchen,before he came out and back along the hallway. No idea if he spotted them or not.

Ronni Seymour
12-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Leeza, yours is a crack up! I'm havin' some laughs!!:laugh: It reminds me of a few times I almost got caught before I ever told my wife.

victoriamwilliams1
12-14-2008, 03:43 PM
Same thing happened to me as I am in the same boat with the family, however my wife asked about them! I also Have left make up in the car too, thats why I recommend a place where you can change thats not in your car! if you must change in your car or van put something down like a sheet and after you change just lift it up by the corners and fold it up. For those of us who change at night like I did and lost my panties in the cars darkness, I suggest a nice flashlight and check your car when you get home or make a check list.

happy2cd
12-15-2008, 11:14 PM
I have been busted with the painted toenails. My 4 year old son wanted to paint his too.

I told him that I had hurt my toes and it was medicine. He loves looking for dresses for his mom and used to like trying on heels in stores, so we shall see if the nut fals far from the tree.

I was also a stay at home dad, and after my wife had found pix of me dressed, she has subsequently come home early and gone to do the laundry, only to discover a pair of panties, a skirt, bra, whatever. She gets irritated and then it is back to not talking about it.

Maura_ohio
02-03-2009, 04:12 PM
well, several years ago, while i was taking some vacation days, i would wait until my GF & her 2 kids left for work & school (her kids were in grade school), and i had the house to myself until 3:30 or so to dress. This day i spent ther morning playing around, then cleaned up & changed back to boy-mode to run some errands.

Driving home i saw the kids walking home from the bus stop & picked them up. We got home & i unlocked the door & the kids bounded thru the living room in to the kitchen to snack.... jumping right over one of my silicone breasts! Apparently i had left the box out on the bed & the cat was playing with one of them & dragged it down to the living room.

Luckily the kids were so hungry they never noticed! I told my GF when she got home & we both had a good laugh!

Maura

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Absolutely - many times - caused as rush to my heart and had to change my panties

JoAnne Wheeler

krisinpink
02-03-2009, 05:48 PM
If I had a nickel for everytime I had to do the 'rip-your-clothes-off' dance within the 45 seconds to 2 minutes we generally get by the time we recognize that OH MY GOD (she/they/them/the cops) ARE HERE!!, I'd have, well, LOTS of nickels, and not as many necklaces with links or clasps I've had to repair!

:)

-Krissy

Jacquilynne
02-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Kris -- aint that the truth!! I had become a pro quick-change artist :D good thing is I've retired. . .don't have to hide anymore :)

Jacie

PretzelGirl
02-03-2009, 07:23 PM
It only took getting trapped once in the basement before an extra set of male clothes were hidden down there. Luckily I was only trapped for a few minutes.