PDA

View Full Version : New crossdresser

arieluk
12-14-2008, 04:20 AM
This period leading up to Christmas has seen me able to start buying clothes to crossdress, I have always wanted to try crossdressing, but never had the bottle to buy anything, so after searching online to find out roughly what size I would be, I was still not sure exactly what size, so I decided rather than buy anything expensive, I would hit the charity shops and as it was the Christmas period I used the excuse of buying presents, asking the people serving questions about sizes as if I had a new GF I was buying for. After a bit of trial and error I now know roughly what size I am.

I then went to a local superstore and bought some sexy undies, I don't want to use padding and a 38B fits just great, I am quite a big guy and this gives me some natural (but small) tits.

I have 3 skirts, 4 various tops, 1 pair of pinstripe trousers, and 1 evening style dress and I am going shopping again tomorrow.

I only crossdress at home, when I get home from work, I change, and I find this is very liberating and helps me to relax after a busy day at work, I feel extremely comfortable dressed in womens clothing, I WISH I HAD DONE IT BEFORE

mellisa
12-14-2008, 04:29 AM
Having been at the factory all day with a bunch of rude guys, dressing pretty at home is an awesome way to unwind. Spending that time with the wife is even better!

tamarav
12-14-2008, 05:23 AM
Welcome to the group!

You will find this site has a lot of resources and a lot of really wonderful and helpful people. Ask any questions you might have and sit back and read until your eyes hurt.

Your new sis,

Tami

Mollyanne
12-14-2008, 07:46 AM
Just beware of "the pink fog", actually it will strike you very very soon!!!! In other words, when the "bug" bites it never goes away, it only gets better and better.

:love: Mollyanne

arieluk
12-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Welcome to the group!

You will find this site has a lot of resources and a lot of really wonderful and helpful people. Ask any questions you might have and sit back and read until your eyes hurt.

Your new sis,

Tami

:)Thanks for the welcome Tami:)

arieluk
12-14-2008, 10:03 AM
Just beware of "the pink fog", actually it will strike you very very soon!!!! In other words, when the "bug" bites it never goes away, it only gets better and better.

:love: Mollyanne

It feels really good already, so if it only gets better then I'm very happy :twirl:

Karren H
12-14-2008, 10:15 AM
Yeah!!! Once youv'e made the commitment, you always wonder wyhy you didn't do it decades ago!! Welcome!! :)

Kittykitty
12-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Other Hockey players in here? OMG, is this heaven on the net?

I'm so scared for the next time I get undressed in the locker room... look a little different now!

arieluk
12-14-2008, 04:19 PM
Yeah!!! Once youv'e made the commitment, you always wonder wyhy you didn't do it decades ago!! Welcome!! :)

Thanks for the welcome, just looking around the board it seams like a really friendly place to be, I'm already wondering why I haven't done it before, still better late than never, I guess!!!

CD Susan
12-15-2008, 01:35 AM
Hi Arieluk, welcome to the club! There is no turning back now you know. The thrift stores are a great place to start up a wardrobe for little money. I shop these stores often and have accumulated quite a large collection of clothing. It sounds like you have discovered yourself and are enjoying this experience. Good for you, just go for it.

arieluk
12-15-2008, 06:29 PM
Hi Arieluk, welcome to the club! There is no turning back now you know. The thrift stores are a great place to start up a wardrobe for little money. I shop these stores often and have accumulated quite a large collection of clothing. It sounds like you have discovered yourself and are enjoying this experience. Good for you, just go for it.

Hello CD Susan, thanks for the welcome, its great to be here.

I'm guessing thrift stores are American, they sound ideal but unfortunatly not practical for me, does anyone know similar stores in the UK? or mail order? :cheers:

tricia_uktv
12-15-2008, 06:33 PM
Brill hon, well done. Its more fun in January though :) Hugs

charlie
12-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Hello Arieluk!
Welcome to the group! I hope you find reading and talking to the people here as entertaining and helpful as I do. One suggestion I have is to go to thrift shops. There the clothes are cheap, people do not care if a man buys women's clothes, and they have dressing rooms.....so you can try and see the stu8ff before paying for it. When you do not try stuff on and just buy it, it seldom fits and/or looks as you thought it would.

Jennifer Marie P.
12-15-2008, 07:57 PM
Welcome now that you made your commitnent you wish you have done it sooner.

arieluk
12-15-2008, 08:04 PM
Brill hon, well done. Its more fun in January though :) Hugs

hi tricia, I think once I become more confident buying stuff any time will be a good time ;)

gennee
12-15-2008, 08:08 PM
Hi Ariel and welcome to the site. Ths was the first forum that I subscribed to over three years ago. This is a great site and I'm so happy that you're here with us.

Gennee

:hugs::welcom:

arieluk
12-15-2008, 08:09 PM
Hello Arieluk!
Welcome to the group! I hope you find reading and talking to the people here as entertaining and helpful as I do. One suggestion I have is to go to thrift shops. There the clothes are cheap, people do not care if a man buys women's clothes, and they have dressing rooms.....so you can try and see the stu8ff before paying for it. When you do not try stuff on and just buy it, it seldom fits and/or looks as you thought it would.

Hi charlie,

thanks for the welcome, this seams like a great site for advice, from some very friendly people, are there Thrift shops in the UK? :hugs:

arieluk
12-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Welcome now that you made your commitnent you wish you have done it sooner.

Thanks for the welcome jennifer8, I really do wish I had done it years ago, oh well I'll have to make up for lost time ;)

arieluk
12-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Hi Ariel and welcome to the site. Ths was the first forum that I subscribed to over three years ago. This is a great site and I'm so happy that you're here with us.

Gennee

:hugs::welcom:

Hello Gennee, I'm glad to be here, thanks for making me welcome, I'm looking forward to my stay here :D

docrobbysherry
12-16-2008, 01:01 AM
Now that you've followed the White Rabbit into the hole, you'll find it's a quite a slippery slope in here! :eek:

However, unless u try to climb back out the tunnel, or don't watch out for the Red Queen, u may find u'll enjoy your journey in Wonderland!:D

arieluk
12-16-2008, 04:11 AM
Now that you've followed the White Rabbit into the hole, you'll find it's a quite a slippery slope in here! :eek:

However, unless u try to climb back out the tunnel, or don't watch out for the Red Queen, u may find u'll enjoy your journey!:D

Thanks, I think I will like it here :hugs:

Rachaelb64
12-16-2008, 07:45 AM
Hi Ariel, and welcome to another Brit girl :)

You'll find there are times when shopping for fem clothes are easier than others a fictious birthday is always a good one :) but remember its all about confidence :)

Rachell
12-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi Ariel
I remember when I went and bought my first things, bra panties, skirt,pantie hose it was late at night at a local department store. I was very nervous but now its just a part of my life. Welcome to the group you will find lots of support and great friends here, I know I have. Good luck and have a sexy day.
:hugs:Rach

Carly D.
12-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Christmas time shopping is the best.. also Valentines day is good too.. and then there's the anniversary (?).. well you have to have an anniversary somewhere, don't you?? some made up day during the year.. for me I started to buy for myself on black Saturday (the day after black Friday) quite some time ago.. and went shopping with my older brother when he was shopping for things for his wife.. A WIFE.. there's an idea.. or girlfriend.. and now I think some of the stores that never see the fabled girl friend have figured that it must be me I'm buying for..

geri-tg.
12-16-2008, 06:02 PM
It only gets better.I love shopping but I no longer wait for the holidays.

arieluk
12-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Hi Ariel, and welcome to another Brit girl :)

You'll find there are times when shopping for fem clothes are easier than others a fictious birthday is always a good one :) but remember its all about confidence :)

Hi Rachael, Thanks for making me welcome, I am sure the confidence will come, its already beginning to get easier, its still early days but there are plenty more to come. :)

arieluk
12-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi Ariel
I remember when I went and bought my first things, bra panties, skirt,pantie hose it was late at night at a local department store. I was very nervous but now its just a part of my life. Welcome to the group you will find lots of support and great friends here, I know I have. Good luck and have a sexy day.
:hugs:Rach

Hi Rachell, It seams everyone on this board is really friendly and ready with help and advice, which is great, and as time goes on and things progress with, me hopefully I can be equally helpfull to any newcomers as people have been with me..... :hugs:

arieluk
12-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Christmas time shopping is the best.. also Valentines day is good too.. and then there's the anniversary (?).. well you have to have an anniversary somewhere, don't you?? some made up day during the year.. for me I started to buy for myself on black Saturday (the day after black Friday) quite some time ago.. and went shopping with my older brother when he was shopping for things for his wife.. A WIFE.. there's an idea.. or girlfriend.. and now I think some of the stores that never see the fabled girl friend have figured that it must be me I'm buying for..

Hello Carly, A different anniversary for different stores, a different girlfriend every time we go shopping, the possibilities are endless I guess, wow happy thaughts :):daydreaming:

arieluk
12-16-2008, 07:10 PM
It only gets better.I love shopping but I no longer wait for the holidays.

I'm looking forward to getting more confidence to go shopping, I'm sure I'll get there, it seams as if everyone here is very confident with their shopping, so hopefully I will be too, soon :)

marny
12-16-2008, 11:10 PM
Good luck Hon. It's a long road

arieluk
12-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Good luck Hon. It's a long road

Thanks Marny, I'm ready to travel it :)

TGMarla
12-18-2008, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the club! :battingeyelashes:

Jennifer Brooks
12-18-2008, 09:21 PM
This period leading up to Christmas has seen me able to start buying clothes to crossdress, I have always wanted to try crossdressing, but never had the bottle to buy anything, so after searching online to find out roughly what size I would be, I was still not sure exactly what size, so I decided rather than buy anything expensive, I would hit the charity shops and as it was the Christmas period I used the excuse of buying presents, asking the people serving questions about sizes as if I had a new GF I was buying for. After a bit of trial and error I now know roughly what size I am.

I then went to a local superstore and bought some sexy undies, I don't want to use padding and a 38B fits just great, I am quite a big guy and this gives me some natural (but small) tits.

I have 3 skirts, 4 various tops, 1 pair of pinstripe trousers, and 1 evening style dress and I am going shopping again tomorrow.

I only crossdress at home, when I get home from work, I change, and I find this is very liberating and helps me to relax after a busy day at work, I feel extremely comfortable dressed in womens clothing, I WISH I HAD DONE IT BEFORE

Been there done that. Good for you girl. That's pretty much how I started out. Now I know my sizes and the brands I like I just order online or walk into the store and buy the size I am. Shop on girl!

arieluk
12-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Welcome to the club! :battingeyelashes:

Hi Marla, Thanks for the welcome, its great to be here :) :)

arieluk
12-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Been there done that. Good for you girl. That's pretty much how I started out. Now I know my sizes and the brands I like I just order online or walk into the store and buy the size I am. Shop on girl!

Hi Jennifer, it seams I picked the right time to pluck up the courage to start. What are good online stores to buy from, for style, size, reliability etc? :)