PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Does anyone remember me?

Amy
06-08-2005, 01:13 AM
Hi,
I came here a few times about this time last year. I stopped for a long time but have been coming back resently and I noticed that this site have grown a lot. I was just wondering if anyone was still here that remembers me.
Amy

Tristen Cox
06-08-2005, 01:17 AM
I didn't join until June so it would be hard to say I remember you, but I welcome you back. Hope this time around you like it more and can join in the fun :D

Yvette_K
06-08-2005, 01:18 AM
Hi Amy, I remember seeing your name but don't know how many Amy's there are on here. Anyway, welcome back, hope you will stay around longer this time, plenty of great girls here!!! Yvette

DonnaT
06-08-2005, 07:47 AM
Hi Amy,

Do you still feel in control of your CDing or do you still fight the urge?

Amy
06-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Good question Donna,
For the most I'd have to say I feel in control but I guess I wouldn't have come back here if I didn't still have some urge to still dress. I haven't dresed in a really long time and have no plans to start back up again soon. So, I'm not sure why I'm back only that I came back a few times and felt like a loon just poking around so I felt I might as well write something. So anyways, thanks for remembering me
Amy

samanthajay
06-09-2005, 12:44 AM
welcome back :welcom:

racquel
06-10-2005, 03:35 AM
Hi Amy.Welcome back. :D

Amy
06-13-2005, 01:21 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcomes back,
I really like your Ranam avatar Samantha. You know I parcially blame Ranma for my interest in crossdressing. A few years ago a co-worker lent me a bunch of Ranma tapes and I thought they were really funny . I think that's what started it because later that Halloween the same co-worker helped dress me as a girl for the company party and that's how it all started.
Amy