PDA

View Full Version : Starting the day off right

Claire Cook
12-14-2008, 08:03 AM
I wonder how many of you start the day the way I do? ("Right") Just about every morning (I'm up before 5) I dress and make coffee for my wife, do some computer work (and check this great forum when I can :battingeyelashes:). Then I put my Denise Austin workout DVD's :dance: (just love to work out with the girls!), do some household chores and I'm ready for the drab day!

Love you all,

Claire

Carol A
12-14-2008, 08:45 AM
My day starts off with a shower then dressing in full fem everyday, I then ask my wife if my attire is proper and put together right. Then it's the start of another wonderful day :love:

DonnaT
12-14-2008, 09:05 AM
Nope, my wife doesn't drink coffee and goes to work before I get up.

When I get up, I take off my nightgown and get ready to go to the gym. After returning, I get dressed, sans wig and makeup, and eat breakfast while reading the online forums. Afterwards, I change, mostly ;) , and go to work.

renee k
12-14-2008, 09:47 AM
I usually start my day here as well with my morning coffee. Love reading everyone's posts especially Karren and Kim's adventures.

Huggs, Renee

Amanda.D
12-14-2008, 03:16 PM
I also get up early to walk the dog and I do so wearing fem, although that is usually heels, jeans and a top. This is good for me as no one else is up for at least 2 hours.
Mandy,

sybercom11
12-14-2008, 03:17 PM
I start my day off with a nice full body shave in the shower and I spray on a nice scent.

.... And a good cup of coffee, of course!

Karren H
12-14-2008, 03:31 PM
I don't have time for that.... no if I want to get to the coal mine... sigh....

Phyliss
12-14-2008, 05:21 PM
Up early, read news and latest postings, change for gym, return, shower, put on fem work clothes, coinsisting of jeans and flannel big shirt, ( of course properly underdressed) read some more postings then off to work ( if I have any for the day)

Teri Jean
12-14-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm up by 5:30 and have coffee and sometimes make breakfast while dressed enfemme. I sleep enfemme so there is only the lipstick to apply. 15 minutes before I head off to work I change into drab wash off the make up grabbing a cup of coffee as I run out the door and head for work. Keli

Intertwined
12-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Unfortunately, I have no work schedule, one day I may have to be at work at 5:30 am, working till 1:30 pm, the next day, starting at 12 noon working till 8 pm, then the next day a split shift starting at 6 am working till 10 am, off till 2 pm working till 6 pm.

I am not complaining, its good money, 40 hour work weeks (45 hours last week) and there are a lot of people out of work out there, I consider myself lucky.

tanyacd
12-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Im new to dressing on a normal basis, but lately its been...

get up, take a shower, shave, and then moisturize my skin.

Using lotion makes my skin soo soft, smell nice, and makes me feel extremely feminine. I love it.

CD Susan
12-15-2008, 12:57 AM
Since I am retired I do not have any kind of structured schedual to my daily routine. I sleep as late as I want and when I do get up I will do whatever I feel like doing for the day. I have many interests and never have any difficulty finding something to do. I do make it a point to visit this site as well as others that are similar every day. Being retired is great!

Deanna2
12-15-2008, 05:25 AM
Each morning I start by putting on panties and a camisole. It is a really great way to get motivated.

Nadia-Maria
12-15-2008, 05:49 AM
I sleep as late as I want and when I do get up I will do whatever I feel like doing for the day.

As for me, I use to get up as early as I can, because I am eager to dress as a girl with beautiful clothes. And it's sooooo wonderful !! :battingeyelashes:

Mollyanne
12-15-2008, 06:00 AM
As for me, I'm an early riser so when I wake up and feel my satin pj's that starts my day. There are many nights when I will wear my bra and panties under my satin pj's and that's when I sleep the best!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Shari
12-15-2008, 06:01 AM
Wow Claire, I had to re-read your post. I thought maybe i had written it.
It sounds exactly like my mornings.
Nice to meet another Denise Austin fan. Those pilates can be a b***h, huh?

Ronni Seymour
12-15-2008, 06:33 AM
Since I am retired I do not have any kind of structured schedual to my daily routine. I sleep as late as I want and when I do get up I will do whatever I feel like doing for the day. I have many interests and never have any difficulty finding something to do. I do make it a point to visit this site as well as others that are similar every day. Being retired is great!

It ain't fair!!:heehee: