PDA

View Full Version : Puzzled by what my wife said

bredalee25
12-14-2008, 09:46 AM
This statement was made by my wife before she talked me into putting her bra on and got me started dressing again. We were laying in bed one night and she said I'll turn you into a woman and my dream will come true. Now I asked what she meant by that and she quickly said she was kidding. It's got me puzzled right now i'm thinking maybe deep down she'd rather be with a woman as she refers to me as her woman or b***h sometimes when we're just talking. Any input from you girls would be greatly appretiated.

deja true
12-14-2008, 09:51 AM
Well...ask her!

Sounds like she already sees you as somewhat effeminate...and she likes it!

I'd go with that flow, sugar!

MarciManseau
12-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Ditto, we can't know what she's thinking.

Sam-antha
12-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Better let her do it for you.
~Samm

Deidra Cowen
12-14-2008, 10:11 AM
You got really lucky...sounds like she wants you to be fem!

Karren H
12-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Well maybe nothing wrong with that?? If that's what you want too!! lol

Jenny Beth
12-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Sounds to me like your credit card is in for a rough ride, I hope you have enough closet space. :thumbsup:

Cassia-Marie
12-14-2008, 10:30 AM
LUCKY!!! Is there any way she can call and talk to my wife? LOL!
I wouldn't question it too much. If you can both provide the other with what you both want, then where's the harm? If she wants to be with a woman and you happen to be able to fit that role... win-win!

bredalee25
12-14-2008, 10:42 AM
I was just a little worried about her getting tired of being with a CD and going after a GG. The other little worry i have is she was kinda chumy with my ex GF who knew of my CDing. Maybe she told my wife about it and this is my wifes way of letting me know that she knows i've done it before as i've never told her that i've dressed in the past. I've only told her i thought girls clothes looked good and thought of putting them on. Well either way i'm gonna ride this for all i can get out of it. Keep the advice coming. ttfn

jill s
12-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Maybe she's trying reverse psychology, like making a kid smoke a whole pack of cigarettes to turn them off smoking?

Genifer Teal
12-14-2008, 11:03 AM
I was just a little worried about her getting tired of being with a CD and going after a GG.

You obviously need to talke to her to find out what she wants. She will be glad that you are opening up emotionally and want to talk. It seems to me that if she leans towards women, then you should lean towards being one. lol She did choose to marry you. You may just give her the best of both worlds.

Gen

Joann Smith
12-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Always have to be careful about womens comment..they double talk

DemonicDaughter
12-14-2008, 11:28 AM
I was just a little worried about her getting tired of being with a CD and going after a GG. The other little worry i have is she was kinda chumy with my ex GF who knew of my CDing. Maybe she told my wife about it and this is my wifes way of letting me know that she knows i've done it before as i've never told her that i've dressed in the past. I've only told her i thought girls clothes looked good and thought of putting them on. Well either way i'm gonna ride this for all i can get out of it. Keep the advice coming. ttfn

Well you know... she could be bi-curious and therefore fulfilling her fantasy with you. She could also just like fem guys. She could even have a subconscious Domme side!

But I'm guessing she knows and is trying to hint about it.

There's only one way to end the speculation. Dress for her and then ask her. Problem solved :)

Mary Morgan
12-14-2008, 11:35 AM
I'd tell her I'm up for that and ask her when she would like to start. And by the way, I'd like her to have a chat with my wife too.

AmandaM
12-14-2008, 12:24 PM
Why don't you just ask her what her dream is?

Rachel Morley
12-14-2008, 12:29 PM
I was just a little worried about her getting tired of being with a CD and going after a GG.
To me, this sentence suggests you have reason to believe she doesn't want to be with a man so much she might even want to be with a woman (?) Do you have any evidence to support this? Why do you think this?

Your situation doesn't sound that dissimilar to mine. My wife looked to date a CDer before she met me. She likes feminine men, especially in their attitudes and behavior. She has told me many times she doesn't want to live with a "man" she wants a partner who is like a woman but is still a "guy" because she's straight. Do you think that when your wife says "I'll turn you into a woman and my dream will come true"
it's not so much that she will "turn you into woman" but more that she will make sure you are not a "manly man". Does she dislike (regular) guys in general? My wife enjoys my crossdressing (I also dress pretty girly for a guy in boy mode) because she says she thinks I look cute en femme and also it's a visual reminder that she is married to someone who is "non regular" ... and she likes that. Maybe your wife is the same or similar?

jessiejess112
12-14-2008, 12:46 PM
she refers to me as her woman or b***h sometimes when we're just talking..

I wish I could find a Woman like that :D

Sarah Martin
12-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Brenda,

If you are happy to become the female/sub part of a lesbian relationship then go for it! It sounds like it could be a dream come true. I agree with the girls above that getting her to open up and tell you what fantasy it is she is trying to satisfy would be a good first step.

You must let us know how it all works out. (I'm just nosey!)

Debutante
12-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Very nice! She either was in the moment, working to build the fantasy with you in bed, or she may be Bi or curious, and wants you more girly.
But you DO need to ask her to be sure.... we all can get carried away with our hopes, fantasies, very easily on this forum!

[/COLOR][/I] ...it's not so much that she will "turn you into woman" but more that she will make sure you are not a "manly man". Does she dislike (regular) guys in general? ....

My wife is Bi, and had been in several lesbian relationships that didn't turn out well for her. She has told me: you are one in a million for me... I couldn't be with any other man... If the right (sensitive, spiritual, feminine woman) had came around, she'd be with her. But all the lesbians she has met are too masculine, don't like their feminine sides (and have real problems with the feminine), too athletic. I feel very honored...

TGMarla
12-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Sometimes a wife will say something like, "You'd have made someone a good wife." What she means is that she appreciates that you're not like the stereotypical male, that is all macho and uncaring. Many women realize that as a whole, women are better people than men are for the most part. Men are responible for about 90% of the crime, war, and mayhem in the world. Women remain above the fray. So in essence, you're the perfect man....except that you're not a woman.

donnalee
12-14-2008, 03:03 PM
:daydreaming:Sometimes a little mystery helps a relationship. :) Try not to get TOO specific! :hugs:

victoriamwilliams1
12-14-2008, 03:10 PM
This is something that some of us dream of and some of us have great fear about! I would just ask her what she means by this.

paulaN
12-14-2008, 04:15 PM
I'd say you had better start talking. Most of all you had better listen. Listen well, and I mean real well.

Sammy777
12-14-2008, 04:27 PM
We were laying in bed one night and she said I'll turn you into a woman and my dream will come true.
she refers to me as her woman or b***h sometimes when we're just talking.

The other little worry i have is she was kinda chumy with my ex GF who knew of my CDing. Maybe she told my wife about it and this is my wifes way of letting me know that she knows

I would say there is a pretty good chance that she knows you CD or at least knows you have a girly side to you.
I willing to bet she would also like to play with that girl as well.

Either your ex told her or she figured it out all by herself.
Women have a way of doing those sorts of things, lol.

By her comments I would say she is open, knowing, kinda likes the idea & maybe even wants to bring that girl out of you.

I think your days in the closet are numbered, lol.
Your either walking out of the closet or being dragged [pardon the pun] but either way I think she wants you out. lol

I would not worry to much about her looking for a gal pal.
As others have said, I think she already found her.... in You.

PS: She got a sister, cousin, young aunt? LOL

beenherelongtime
12-14-2008, 11:09 PM
I agree with SamanthaM, she was probably told by your ex. and this is how she (somewhat clumsy) is trying to tell you. Not so much as she wants to be with a woman but to let you dress to become her "woman" good luck, i hope you can come out to her and enjoy yourselves.

Shari
12-16-2008, 07:48 AM
You had better run with this one.
Be her little b***h and enjoy the ride.

sherib
12-16-2008, 09:08 AM
I think she just wants the best of both worlds. Sounds good to me.:heehee:

Chari
12-16-2008, 09:40 AM
Great advice from previous posts! Your wife has knocked on your closet door, so let her come in, pick an outfit, do your make up, and help you express your femme side! Please do go slow. It will be most enjoyable for both of you!

Carly D.
12-16-2008, 06:01 PM
Come out of the shower sometime with your "john henry tucked and see what she says..

Claire Cook
12-17-2008, 05:39 AM
I guess what I am finding is that the best thing is to be open and honest ... hope that works for both of you.

bredalee25
12-20-2008, 08:02 AM
Ok let me make one thing very clear. She knows I dress I dress in front of her all the time that we are home. Her only request is for me not to go out of the house fully dressed. I'm ok with that. She does let me wear a bra and panties under my work clothes and go to work. She works at the same plant as I do and it's a small plant only seven people work there. She has even painted my toenails and they've been painted since. She paints my fingernails when I ask her to. She even said for me to get a wig and she'll do my makeup for halloween and let me go out all dolled up. More later ttfn

Angie G
12-20-2008, 08:24 AM
I couldn't tell you why she said that but I'd go with it hun.:hugs:
Angie

Dr.Susan
12-20-2008, 08:34 AM
If I were you I would get my affairs in order in for a possible divorce.

Michelle Charles
12-20-2008, 08:43 AM
I think she's open to it, just proceed with you antenna up as always and enjoy the ride, you certainly are in the minority here as far as having accepting, encouraging spouses!
Michelle

Karen1969DD
12-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Brenda,

My CD hubby and I are progressing into a role reversed marriage. The most important thing is that both parties want it and agree to it. I agree with the others here who suggest that you ask her what she means and what she wants, and to decide if that is what you want. Hugs.

Karen

bredalee25
12-21-2008, 09:27 AM
Wow I've gotten all kinds of advice and all is taken into consideration. Thanks to all of you who took the time to give advice or just to comment on my situation. ttfn

Sally2005
12-22-2008, 01:01 AM
I'm still in the closet with my wife, but she has made similar comments. I think she has her own fantasy moments and one part of her likes the CDing, but the other part is scared to admit it. She could also be trying to make a joke, expecting your answer to be negative.

DanaR
12-22-2008, 03:14 AM
Sit her down and talk, that is the only way you will ever know. Establish the rules, then go from there.

bredalee25
12-24-2008, 09:18 AM
You all read my post about what my wife said about turning me into a woman and her dream coming true. Now while lying in bed and i'm wearing panties a bra with water balloons (since i got rid of my forms when i purged) and a pink nightie and she starts playing with my breasts. I ask if I had real ones would you still play with them? Her answer was yes i'd bounce them with my hand and fondle them. Any advice would be greatly appretiated. It did excite me to think of her doing this. ttfn

Di
12-24-2008, 09:43 AM

You all read my post about what my wife said about turning me into a woman and her dream coming true.

Hi I think you are WAY over thinking this....just relax...enjoy someone that loves you in either mode guy or girl....just loves you. Thats all that matters and what anyone truly wants.
So don't analyze it just enjoy:D

JoAnne Wheeler
12-26-2008, 03:00 PM
I'd tell her, hey, lets go for it. Encouage her a little. She must be having some thoughts about this for her to even say it in the first place.
JoAnne Wheeler

Karen1969DD
12-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Brenda,

I tried to answer your PM but it wouldn't accept it. Just wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring you.

Hugs, Karen

Sedona
12-27-2008, 09:20 AM
bredalee,

Yep, agree with others. Go with it, have fun, and make sure that you're comfortable with what she might ask.

But, I have to add: If my wife wanted me to be all femme all the time, I wouldn't like it. I do enjoy my maleness, and CDing isn't an all-the-time desire for me.

Find what your limits are, and good luck!

susan fuller
12-27-2008, 11:03 AM
You have a wonderful opportunity there to go all the way. I wish my wife would help me more with my makeup but she does do a lot for me. Let her teach you and hep you become the woman you would like to be Be happy.

bredalee25
01-01-2009, 01:37 PM
I just wanted to thank all of those who responded with your advice.

ttfn

Sissy_Michelle
01-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Does she support you? Because of what you said kind of seems as if she is mocking you a little. Though it could be fun in the bedroom, how far are you willing to go?:straightface: Also does she know fully how much you "dressed" before, in addition how much you enjoyed it? You might want to speak to her about her "dream", what all does she want and how far are you willing to go. :daydreaming:
This statement was made by my wife before she talked me into putting her bra on and got me started dressing again. We were laying in bed one night and she said I'll turn you into a woman and my dream will come true. Now I asked what she meant by that and she quickly said she was kidding. It's got me puzzled right now i'm thinking maybe deep down she'd rather be with a woman as she refers to me as her woman or b***h sometimes when we're just talking. Any input from you girls would be greatly appretiated.

linnea
01-01-2009, 11:35 PM
I agree with those who have said that it may be that she just wants you to be "her" woman, not that she necessarily wants a lesbian relationship.

jessica19cd
01-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Maybe she has a lesbian fantasy that she wants to act out but doesn't want to be unfaithful to you. Perhaps this is her way of conveying it to you because she might have a little reservations about her fantasy or she might be embarassed to come out with it to you. I think the best thing to do would be to just as her.

PhillyGuy2Girl
01-02-2009, 01:02 AM
Bredalee,

I always believe in being upfront & honest in a marriage or relationship, so I would just come right out and ask her about it.

Felicity :)

Jennifar
01-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Wow, Take it and run. It a good thing that you open with her. And as time go by, She has accepted this and now she is fantasying about some sort of a lesbian encounter, with you, because she fells the most comfortable. and it could work out to your advantage. And not to sound negative or disrespectful but she could want to experiment with other women as well. I know the all the GF that i have, had, or are friends with, everyone of them has had a lesbian encounter even my wife, So go on and other go back to it and a few go completely lesbian. But all women and men at one time or the other fell compiled to experiment with the same sex. But most of the time it stars with a good friend. But Its hard to say, This is just from my own experience.

Breanna Jaqueline
01-02-2009, 11:37 PM
You all read my post about what my wife said about turning me into a woman and her dream coming true. Now while lying in bed and i'm wearing panties a bra with water balloons (since i got rid of my forms when i purged) and a pink nightie and she starts playing with my breasts. I ask if I had real ones would you still play with them? Her answer was yes i'd bounce them with my hand and fondle them. Any advice would be greatly appretiated. It did excite me to think of her doing this. ttfn

No doubt that would be fun to have real breasts, but be sure and consider everything, it's not something you can hide! Are you ready to start transitioning full time? Don't let her push you decide, It has to be something YOU want to do. If you do, you have a great person by your side for support. :)

bredalee25
01-02-2009, 11:48 PM
I really wasn't talking about getting real ones i'm more curious about her willingness to play with my breasts if I had real ones. It sort of took me back a bit when she said that she'd play with them if i had real breasts.

ttfn