PDA

View Full Version : Do you and your SO share clothing?

Maria_1969
12-14-2008, 11:54 AM
We share all our pantyhose and tights.... but she has been taking my skirts more and more and wearing them to work! I am not sure it bothers me much but it makes me so JEALOUS she can wear them outside the house....

Schatten Lupus
12-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Except for jeans and bras, we share clothing.

Debutante
12-14-2008, 02:09 PM
My wife has given me some of her things -- but never do i give her mine -- not the same size. She has bought clothes for em: she has a good eye for style and value.

cindybabe
12-14-2008, 02:33 PM
shoes and boots mainly,its the only thing that we share that are the same size.

MarciManseau
12-14-2008, 02:38 PM
Everything but shoes and bras. My feet are a lil bigger, and of course my breasts are smaller, darn it!

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Sarah Martin
12-14-2008, 02:42 PM
We used to, when we were the same size. She'd let me wear her clothes and we'd also exchange items we no longer wanted. As I am now a few sizes larger than she is she no longer wears my stuff.

Dawn Marie
12-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Though we are both the same size, except for shoes, she does not wear any thing I have. She doesn't even own a dress, a few skirt suits, but that is about it. And besides she thinks I quit and purged everything.:heehee: I think she would look great in some of my outfits though.

sybercom11
12-14-2008, 03:16 PM
I am a bigger size than my wife -- several actually -- but she will borrow things like my sweaters and hoodies and robes.

Karren H
12-14-2008, 03:37 PM
She is larger so can't fit into any of my things.... which is good... not like she would want to anyway!! lol

Toni_Lynn
12-14-2008, 04:28 PM
Yes -- we don't share panties, but we do share bras and have shared PJs. Its fun. When we can't share a certain article of clothing, we at least buy matching outfits. And it makes us both feel so very special inside. Nothing quite like sitting on the bed watching a chick flick with your sweetie while wearing matching PJs :hugs:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Rachel Morley
12-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Do you and your SO share clothing?
Yes we do. We often wear each others tops. I can't wear any of her bottoms (except pantyhose) as I don't have her feminine hips and my waist is smaller than hers. :)

Shawnacdin
12-14-2008, 04:42 PM
We can't share because I am a few sizes bigger then she is. Wish we could share especially shoes!!

Cheree
12-14-2008, 04:59 PM
we dont share, however I am always being pleasantly surprised by sexy new things! Life IS good!:2c:

Intertwined
12-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Thats probably rule #1, I am not to wear ANY of her clothing, period.

But, she has given me some of her cloths she does not wear anymore.

BUT, ABSOLUTELY, no sharing.

An interesting note, our daughter has borrowed some of my stuff from time to time. One of my favorite skirts from Hot Topic, I don't think I will ever get back from her.

o2bcindy
12-14-2008, 05:07 PM
i have given things that dont fit any more to my mom and she wears them. she tells me i have great taste in clotes so she will take what ever i have she said lol

vikki2020
12-14-2008, 05:27 PM
My wife has been wearing my stuff for years, but no sharing of any femme attire allowed!We came close a few times, when she needed a nice skirt for work, and I offered her one of mine.No way was she going to wear it, but she did try it on!We are the same size, so this would work for both of us.She is more of a jeans and T-shirt girl anyway!She has given me some of her old stuff to see if I wanted it though, and that's another baby step forward!!:daydreaming:

Cristi
12-14-2008, 05:52 PM
My wife and I are separated by several dress sizes, but she does help herself to my jewelry box whenever she wants something (she wore a pair of my studs and my silver necklace to a Christmas party last night).

Only a few things 'work' as far as clothing goes. A few slips I own that are on the small side for me can be worn by either of us, and she doesn't own enough dresses/skirts to ever bother buying her own slip. She was desperate enough once to take a pair of my pantyhose, even though they were too large for her, because she really needed some right then and we didn't have time to run to a store.

Shelly67
12-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Well for me its been a little more than borrowing ..... my wifes tried some of my new gear on , then adopted it , kept it for herself.....
Costin me a fortune ....!!

Schatten Lupus
12-14-2008, 06:07 PM
I didn't think of shoes. Those are a no, with my feet being much larger than hers, and I need thicker soles in my shoes (foot/leg/knee problems) than what she gets. I tried to squeeze into a pair of her boots, but my feet were just alittle to big to even fit.

Kristen Marie
12-14-2008, 06:24 PM
The only thing we share are by mistake.....we wear similar panties...I am one size larger...but sometimes I catch her wearing mine. hey...those are mine!! It's taught me to stay in my own clothes...

insearchofme
12-14-2008, 06:42 PM
My wife only knows that I wear panties (she says underwear), she's given me some of hers to keep and she's worn a few of mine.

Of course she wears any of my T shirts and sweats she wants. There is no way I could ever wear any of her other clothes. I'm too massive. LOL!

Phyliss
12-14-2008, 06:54 PM
It'd be fun "sharing" however her shoe size is 6 while mine is a 10. Which is the only area where I'm a bigger size. At 5' 2" and well over 290 ahem , very well over, wearing her clothes just wouldn't work at all.

It does happen now and then that we'll end up wearing matching color PJs. which is kinda cool.

leesametz
12-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Do you and your SO share clothing?

not that she knows...

seriously, no. i have my stuff and she has hers. i can get into alot of her stuff and i have for picture sessions but thats as far as it goes. oops except i wore her coat once or twice in the past. i cant see spending money on a coat that i MIGHT wear ONCE every couple of years. i only get out when shes not around so its much easier to throw her coat on. cheaper too...

tanyacd
12-14-2008, 08:06 PM
when i was with someone, I shared their clothing, that's for sure. hehe I know that its not nice to stretch out a girls things.
The more i became a gurl, the more i realized that.

Carroll
12-14-2008, 08:18 PM
not anymore. We used to share dresses, but I've lost and she has gained

Melanie R
12-14-2008, 08:56 PM
My wife and I have just returned from a 15 day cruise across the big pond. On the cruise we shared all clothing except shoes and makeup.

marny
12-14-2008, 11:44 PM
That's part of how i got started. Wearing her panties! Never looked back

debbeelee1
12-15-2008, 01:24 AM
Yep, we share clothes and since I'm a foot taller than she is, everything is short on me, just the way I like my skirts and dresses!

Joanne f
12-15-2008, 03:35 AM
The good news, In theory i could borrow whatever i wanted to but in practice most things wont fit because i am a lot bigger than her. :)

The bad news, she has started borrowing my undies and i just can`t cope with that "they are mine " who said it had to work the other way around :witsend::cry:

joanne :fairy2:

Suzie S.
12-15-2008, 05:36 AM
Yes, we do share clothes on occasion, but not underwear or shoes. :heehee:

Jodi Lynn
12-15-2008, 11:36 AM
We have shared things at times. I few times she has even hit me up for a pair of pantyhose. The only other problem we have ever had was a few of my things have become hers after she browwed them. LOL

Natasha1974
12-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Yes, sometimes we share clothes, she borrows skirts from me, I can borrow anything of hers with a few exceptions which is fine by me.

Sandra
12-16-2008, 08:16 AM
Yes we share everything except bras and shoes.

Melissa Anne
12-16-2008, 09:16 AM
We share everything but under garments, shoes, and makeup.

Michelle 51
12-16-2008, 09:50 AM
We can't share because I am a few sizes bigger then she is. Wish we could share especially shoes!!

Same here which is good because quite often i have something on she hasn't seen before and she'll say !! oh i like that let me see !! so i'd loose a lot of stuff to her if they would fit but she owns a ton of shoes and boots which i would love to share but a 8 and 12w can never meet.

nikki47
12-16-2008, 10:35 AM
Everything except shoes,she takes ages to make her mind up over clothes.I usually buy on ebay and when i ask her she's not sure,indecisive again,but when they arrive in most cases she wears them and likes them.When we are out and shes wearing something i've bought,it makes me feel proud that maybe she wouldn't have bought that and yet she looks so good in the clothes.

Nikki

Angel.Marie76
12-16-2008, 11:31 AM
My SO has let me borrow a few pieces here and there, mostly when we're playing around trying different styles. Though, for the party I went to Saturday, she let me borrow her beautiful red dress and scarf. I was shocked that it fit almost perfectly, and wasn't too tight so the shaper I was wearing underneith didn't show lines. :) Shoes sharing doesn't work though, she's a 9 and I'm a 12. :D

pamela_a
12-16-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm a tall and my wife is a petite but other than that our sizes are pretty close. On more than one occasion she has needed a bra or top and has asked me for one of mine.

It definitely makes shopping for her easier and I get to try on many more things than I ordinarily would.

-Paula-

JenniferR771
12-16-2008, 01:25 PM
Oh, I wish! She really dislikes my hobby. It would be such a big step if she would just take something of mine. We are almost the same dress size (10). Last week I could not find my red wig--i thought she had it--but when i asked her she said not seen it. I found it in my black gym bag. sigh.

alisoncdnj
12-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Yes, we do share clothing, except for bras and panties. The nice thing is we are about the same size. This is so nice.:battingeyelashes: Recently we went shopping for a dress for me, I found two I liked and she found one that we both liked. Well the one we both like fits me the best out of all three. So we agreed to share it.

On another note the other day she was wearing a top, which she looked beautiful in. I told her how great she looked in it and asked her when she bought it. She told me she bought it for me sometime ago and since I had'nt worn it recently she though it would be OK to borrowed it. Which of course is not a problem.

suchacutie
12-16-2008, 02:25 PM
When we first discovered Tina, the first dress Tina wore was one my wife's that she thought would look good on Tina. That wasn't the case, but you can imagine the interesting feeling when my wife wore that dress the very next time (she doesn't wear it often as it's one of her most expensive and delicate). But, anything that doesn't fit her anymore she gives to Tina, and she's given Tina some of the makeup she no longer uses (blush, recently). Tina has a few things that my wife could wear, but we've both been losing weight so what's going to happen soon is that we'll both have the same size on top. I'll probably keep the smaller size on the bottom, but that means that we'll be able to share tops regularly. In fact, I've given her a bunch of my "male" T-shirts as she gives Tina some intimates. I do think it will be so cool to share tops :).

tina

ophillia
12-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Everything but shoes, I wead a 12W she wears a 10W.