PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Dinner in Ottawa Canada.

judyk
12-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Christmas Dinner in Ottawa Canada.

Well we had our annual Christmas dinner last night, we had room for 50 but bad weather and a Bus strike left us with ~ 40 or so (we where sold out 50 seats)

Good food, dancing and a lot's of friends.

The Deputy Chief of Police and his wife were there [Gratis].

The food was great; we had a Magician doing stunts and rope tricks at the tables.

Look for pictures at http://www.gendermosaic.ca under activities, coming very soon.

Merry X-MAS to you all and hugs.

Judyk
Founder and 1st President.
Gender Mosaic
20+Years of Service

P.S

We will also be putting up a New Web site, the launch is planed for January 10th …Look for it.

Karren H
12-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Cool!! Wig night looked like fun!!!

angelfire
12-14-2008, 12:45 PM
Cool. The bus strike has been hurting me very, very badly. Getting to and from work alone has become far more than an inconvenience, it has turned my entire life upside down. I am desperately hoping it is over soon.

judyk
12-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi All

I have posted just posted page 4 of X-MAS, there links to go back and forth from page to page.

I'm finally out of the approved and provided 164 pictures, back in 1988
we where

Luck to have 2 photos and they where on paper!, how times have changed.

Hugs and all the Best in the New Year.

Judyk

Web Mistress.
Gender Mosaic
20+Years of Service

http://www.gendermosaic.ca/activities.html

Angie G
12-25-2008, 01:16 PM
Gald you enjoyed yourself Judy.:hugs:
Angie

JoAnne Wheeler
12-25-2008, 02:19 PM
JudyK: Looks like you all had a really great time and were able to both enjoy yourselves and do a lottle PR work
JoAnne Wheeler

judyk
12-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Hi Jonne

At Gender Mosaic we try our best to advance the harmony and support of one another without displaying prejudice. We endeavour to create an energetic, diverse, and understanding community where individuals are free to express and develop their personal growth while respecting the needs of others to do the same. Through the promotion of common-interest forums and other resources we try to empower, with knowledge, both ourselves and those we affect. We strive to remove the barriers toward these goals and promote the education of all peoples and governing bodies which affect us.

And it’s Great PR

Hugs

Judyk
Gender Mosaic
20+Years of Service

StacyCD
12-25-2008, 05:44 PM
I'm glad everyone had a good time. I wish there were more stories like this one!!!