PDA

View Full Version : The end is near.

Carole Cross
12-14-2008, 12:04 PM
Hi girls,
over the last few days I have been doing a lot of soul searching,a lot of crying, and had hardly any sleep. The conclusion to this is that I feel I can no longer live with my male life, I have gone as far as I can.
Therefore over the course of the next few months I will take steps to try and make the transistion to living as a woman. I am not yet sure where this will lead and it could take a long time. Hopefully by the end of next year I will be living full time and eventually going for srs.
To cheer myself up I went shopping today and bought this
Although I dontquite have the figure for it, I makes me feel feminine:battingeyelashes:

Samantha B L
12-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Hello Carole, The lingerie outfit is very nice and it fits you just right. I say if if there's a way and you've got a steady income and you live in circumstances where nobody can try to get at you and force you to stop dressing then why not live as a woman?! I'm not transexual,I'm a crossdresser but I'd dress 24/7 if there was a way! So go for it girl. Keep us all posted on how things turn out.

Hugs, Samantha

DinaMature
12-14-2008, 12:57 PM
May courage and strength be with you. :gfi:

Carole Cross
12-14-2008, 01:00 PM
I would have to change my job before going full time because My current job is a male only environment and I dont think I will be able to move to another department, not that the management would allow me to.

TGMarla
12-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Best of luck to you. At least you know that when you come here, you have an empathetic crowd to talk to. Let us know how it goes.

I recommend the TS section here.

Jenna1561
12-14-2008, 02:25 PM
I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of happiness and slf-fulfillment. I haven't followed your story well, so forgive me if I'm stating what you already know. If you're not in counseling, please find a good gender therapist to talk with. Not only will he/she listen to your story, they may have contacts and resources you currently do not have access to.

Living as a woman full-time can be rewarding, but it is also wrought with its own disadvantages. If transition is what you truly want you will make it happen. Again, Best Wishes.

Jenna

Carole Cross
12-14-2008, 02:28 PM
If you want to see what I bought, then click on this link http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/images/B001EHUZBM/ref=dp_product-image/277-8054089-9919231?ie=UTF8&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&n=42966030&mnSBrand=core I have to admit that it doesn't look quite so good on me! :sad:

Sarah Martin
12-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Carole,

Good luck on your transition to full-time en femme. I hope you find acceptance and support from those close to you, and that your journey to being a woman is a pleasant and enjoyable trip.

Please let us know how you get on.

Hugs and best wishes,
Sarah

docrobbysherry
12-14-2008, 02:35 PM
U describe your transitioning as the "end". Maybe with a good therapist's help, u can think of it more as a "beginning"!?:)

U know we're all with u! Either way!:thumbsup:

Carole Cross
12-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Thank you all for your support.:love: I havenot started seeing a therapist yet but I will find one next year after speaking to my GP.

Dorisnycd
12-14-2008, 07:17 PM
I know it is not easy but go forward and enjoy your life. Hugs and love

CD Susan
12-17-2008, 08:15 PM
Hi Carole, I wish you only the best in your journey of transition. Please keep us posted on you are progressing.