PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance from my SO, 2 things in 2 days

Cristi
12-14-2008, 06:22 PM
I've written in other posts about how my wife accepts my dressing. She doesn't really get 'involved' in it by going out with me dressed or anything :( but on the other hand, I feel that me being dressed around her, and what clothes I choose to wear day to day, is a total non-issue.

Two things that happened in the last two days brought this fact home to me again and made me thankful for having her support.

First, we both like different sleeping temperatures. I like it cool, while in my opinion she likes the bedroom FREEZING. For as long as I remember, I've been sleeping in a log flannel nightgown in the winter, while she just wears a t-shirt.

Well, because of a few things that have changed with the way we heat our house, our bedroom is even colder, which she thinks is wonderful.

While discussing this yesterday, I told her that it was a bit TOO cold for me to be comfortable now. My legs and feet get a bit chilly in the middle of the night.

Her suggestion was that I should just sleep in tights on really cold nights. I wasn't sure if I'd be comfortable doing this, but I tried it and it worked great. So now my normal Winter sleeping outfit is a long nightgown and warm tights.

The other thing happened today. I've found that in the Winter when it is as cold as it has been up here in Vermont, I can get away with wearing my C cup forms under my bulky winter coat and nobody notices. I love being out in public in boy mode with the feel of a bra and forms under my coat.

So anyway, we were going out for a hike today and brought a change of clothes (it is good to get out of the wet things after a hike before the long drive home when it is cold, even if it means changing in the car)!

We both gathered up a bundle of extra clothes to change into afterward, pants, panties, t-shirt, tights.. We were almost set to go when she asked me if I'd included a spare bra, since the one I'd be wearing would also need to be changed after the exercise. I told her that I hadn't thought of it. Since we were in the bedroom and she was in front of my dresser drawer anyway, she opened it up and pulled one of my bras out to toss to me.

In the end, I'm glad she'd thought of it. Getting out of all the wet clothes after the hike was a good thing, and if I'd been stuck wearing a wet bra under dry clothes all the way home it wouldn't have been very comfortable.

Typing this reminds me of something else that happened a few months ago. We were talking about the cycling I do in colder months and I mentioned that sometimes the biking jersey chafes my nipples when it gets really cold. SHE is the one that came up with the suggestion that I just wear a sports bra as a 'base layer'. It was a perfect solution, since it stops the chafing AND gives me an extra layer on my chest against the cold wind when biking downhill. :)

Teri Jean
12-14-2008, 06:51 PM
She's a keeper, Cristi you must be a very happy girl to have a wife that not only supports you but looks out for your well being. Have fun and thanks for the encouraging post. Keli

Tomara
12-14-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi Cristi
I would say you are a very lucky person to have such a supportive , understanding and thoughtful wife !
I also enjoy wearing my bigger forms in the colder weather , out and about in guy mode.
Tomara

Cassia-Marie
12-14-2008, 10:31 PM
I hope that one day (soon) I'll have the nerve to come out to my wife. And I pray that she's as accepting, loving, and considerate as your wife is with you. (Hey, a girl can dream, right?) She's definitely a keeper, Cristi. Please make sure she's comfortable on the pedestal I hope you're putting her on.

Hugs,
Cassia-Marie

Daenna Paz
12-14-2008, 11:28 PM
Wow! I can only hope someday to be where you are with the relationship. :daydreaming: