PDA

View Full Version : coming out

bridget jones
12-14-2008, 08:29 PM
My sister and I are very close.She is Bi and I would love to get dressed and have girl talk with her.I'm afraid of the response I will get but then again she may be accepting to my femme.I actually have made my mind up to let her see Bridget in full attire,I only hope for the best.I would really appreciate the advice from you girls as to what I should do.Should I show my sister Bridget or just stay to myself.

Tracii G
12-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Being she is your sister I think sure why not.

Nicki B
12-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Bridget, if she's always known one view of you, suddenly appeariing dressed in girl's clothes is likely to be somewhat of a shock.

If you want to do this, discuss it with her first - then maybe show her pictures, before you confront her with the reality? She's known you and thought of you as a boy for a long time..

Salene
12-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Best of luck to you! My big sis is the only member of my family that knows of my dressing. I e-mailed her some pictures first however...didn't want to give her too big of a shock. lol. I think all girls want a little sister to teach. Hope it goes well for ya!

Eileen
12-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Talk with your Sister first and if she is okay show her some pictures. Then you can arrange to meet her and introduce her to the true you.

Eileen

Angie G
12-14-2008, 08:53 PM
I think I'd talk to her first then you can show her. If your OK with her being Bi she should be OK with your dressing hun.:hugs:
Angie

bridget jones
12-14-2008, 09:16 PM
She has found videos and pictures in the past.Since I told her I didn't dress anymore,I feel the need to come clean with her.The best thing that could happen is for her to give me clothes,she has a wardrobe that'll make any CD envious.

Edyta_C
12-14-2008, 09:20 PM
Even if there is some prior history, I would recommend talking first. That's what GG do! They talk things out. After she is OK with it, Then you can let her see you. If you told her you "quit" she may take a sudden revelation in a wrong way. Just one girl's opinion!

Hugs Edy

beenherelongtime
12-14-2008, 10:25 PM
i agree with those that are cautioning you to talk to her first. Since you told her you quit, I wouldn't drop myself fully clothed in front of her.

Tracii G
12-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Its a good idea to talk to her first I agree.

CD Susan
12-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Bridget, I agree with the others. You need to talk with her first. You have said that she knows you cd'd in the past and thinks that you quit. How did she feel about it then? Since she is bi she probably is very open minded and would be accepting of your cd'ing. Just talk to her about it.

marny
12-14-2008, 10:52 PM
sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime !

Tasha McIntyre
12-14-2008, 10:55 PM
Agree with a lot of the girls. Talking first, showing a few tasteful pics second, then if everything seems OK, ask if she would like to see the real deal in the flesh.

Good luck, Tash :)

DinaMature
12-14-2008, 11:03 PM
Bridget, if she's always known one view of you, suddenly appeariing dressed in girl's clothes is likely to be somewhat of a shock.

If you want to do this, discuss it with her first - then maybe show her pictures, before you confront her with the reality? She's known you and thought of you as a boy for a long time..

I agree with this approach. Don't be abrupt about it. Tact and diplomacy are warranted, no matter how trusted and safe you think your sis may be.