PDA

View Full Version : A Great Wonderful Day

kiyohchan21
12-15-2008, 06:10 AM
Hi girls I had a wonderful day today and just had to tell you girls all about it. My day started off like a typical morning for me I had my morning coffee took a bath and then got dressed. Today I was originally going to the nail salon goto church in the evening then lounge around the house. But, I got an unexpected call from my cousin Melissa asking me to take care of her 10 year old son today because she was going to visit with an old friend she knew from high school and didn't have anybody to babysit him. I told her that I would be glad to help her out and watch her son. She showed up an hour and a half later with her son Dylan. By the way Melissa knows about my life as a crossdresser and completely supports me as a crossdresser I just thought I should mention it. Anyways after she left it was about time for lunch so I asked Dylan if he would like to goto McDonalds for lunch which he immediately said yeah with much enthusiasm. When we were driving to the McDonalds he told me that his mom told him that I was not a girl, but a boy who looks and acts like a girl. At that moment I was shocked she told him that, but nevertheless I told him yes I am man. He then asked why do I like to dress like a girl. At first I thought this was going to be a long drive to McDonalds, but I told him I dress this way because I feel comfortable and just prefer the way girls clothes feel. He remained silent for a couple of minutes and believe me it was awkward. He then asked me how do they feel different. I told him that girls clothes tend to be softer than boys clothes. We got to the McDonalds and luckly the questions stopped while we ate. After we ate we stopped by Wal-Mart to pick up a couple of movies for Dylan to watch back at my house. While we were there he pick out the movies he wanted to watch which were Iron Man and The Dark Knight. While we were walking to the check out I saw a cute blouse with a matching skirt that I just had to get and decided to look at a couple of different outfits. Dylan quietly asked me if since I thought girls clothes are more comfortable, would he think girls clothes are comfortable if he tried some girls clothes on? I told him I don't know and asked him if he would like to try some on and see. He said he would. I called his mom on my cell and told her what was happening and asked her if it was ok to let her son wear girl clothing. She told me if he wants to try some stuff it was fine with her. After that I took him to the girls dept and picked him a yellow floral dress, a package of floral print panties, and white tights. I took him to the shoe dept to get him black shoes with a small heel I had him try one shoe on to find his size after we found one that fit we made our purchases and head back to my place. Once we got there I led him into the bathroom to change into the clothes and told him how to put then tights on. When he came out I smiled because he looked so cute and it brought back memories from my childhood. I asked him if he liked the way the clothes felt. He said that I was right girls clothes are more comfortable. We both laughed. I wanted to comb his hair more into a girlish style but his hair was too short, but I had a wig to fix that problem. I then told him that he look very pretty like a girl. He blushed. Looked in the mirror and said he could believe how much of a girl he looked like. I told him that he would need a girls name now and suggested the name Diana he liked the name. I told Diana that I was going to goto the nail salon to get my nails done and if she wanted her nails done to she said yes. We then went to the nail salon and paid for a manicure & pedicure for me and I paid for Diana to get her nails painted and for a pedicure. She enjoyed every minute of it. Afterwards we stopped at Target to get another dress for her to goto church with me I bought her a purple dress with puffy sleeves and got a small white purse to match I also got him some light pink lipstick and a compact. We got back to my place so we could change for church. I taught her how to properly sit with her legs closed and how to smooth the skirt of the dress when she sits down. I also showed her how to powder her nose and put on lipstick. I curled her eyelashes for her. I then handed the purse to her had her put the compact and lipstick in there and left for church. While were on the way to church I couldn't help but think how much he reminds me of myself at his age. After church we got back to my house and started watching the dark knight movie he picked out earlier. About fiffteen minutes into the movie Melissa showed up to take him home. When she looked at him she had a small smile on her face. She said to me thanks for watching him. She asked if he liked the way he was dressed which he replied yes. She told him that she would see about letting him dress uo on the weekends and with that they left, but not before Dylan or should I say Diana gave me a hug and said thank you for a fun day. So that was how I spent my Sunday it was wonderful and brought back memories and made a child happy in the process. How great is that?