PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing at work today :D

Sarah89
12-15-2008, 06:28 PM
I dont really post on here often :p but I thought i would try and do somthing about that after a little event that happened today haha.

Basically at work (dept. store) I was getting a makeover to raise money for a charity (everybody are doing their own things) so when sombody suggested the idea for a makeover, my hand was straight up.
Anyway - today was the day, now , i only thought it was gona be makeup :p, until the chicks helping me out were asking me what dress and shoe size I was -(gulp)- and then i was later informed that my hair was gona get curled :eek:
So yeah it got intresting after that point.

It came to lunch time , so down to the makeup counter , took about 10 minutes for the makeup to be done, and i was definatly impressed by the work they done on me.
Then after that it was a venture into the mall where they have the salespeople at stalls , promoting curling irons, that process took about 30 minutes, and i got alot of funny looks, people saying "hey wait thats a guy" and all that, kinda hilarious.

THEN , back to the store, into the changing rooms, Had the dress and heels ready for me, so after i jumped into them, I walked around the store for abit asking people to sponser me etc.
Was well fun, although the heels were actually KILLER to walk in , like 4-5" ones, god damn :eek:
Got quite a good reception in the staff cafe, then after that, it was to go off my lunch hour and start working :P.
Took off the heels for working though because, just damn, no way . . .y'know, Ouch.

What a super fun day :D , It was all exciting y'know , cause ive not actually had a dressing session since like, last febuary , and even then , they have been quick 1 hour sessions when I have the house free to myself.
Got tons of compliments aswell haha, so Im happy, And it was for a good cause, so its all good.

Although , as soon as i got home, It was like , take some pictures right away , before I washed it all off.
Was expecting my mum to get freaked out from the makeup haha , but she just thought it was funny.

Ill try and post a picture of my hair and makeup when I find where I misplaced my camera :p.

- Sarah
xx

tricia_uktv
12-15-2008, 06:31 PM
YAY, well done Sarah. Life is fun when you say yes and go with it. Next time?

NancyTO
12-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Wow, what a fun day (except maybe for those killer heels). I wish my workplace would do something like that.

Can't wait for the pics.

Sarah89
12-15-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm such a crap picture taker haha :p
thats the only decent one i got of my self.
Ill see what I can do about mabye getting the ones other people took with the dress and all that, I dont think i will , but Ill try hehe.

And there will definatly be a next time for this :).