PDA

View Full Version : UPS guy

Scotty
12-15-2008, 07:30 PM
OK We've all been sorta caught perhaps by the UPS guy.
I know he's coming today, and am in a very femme set of black sweat/work out pants with a bell bottom, a bra and some womens thermal tops....

I know you gotta tease him if you are in the closet like me, I like to have him walk away scratching his head...:devil:

Karren H
12-15-2008, 07:45 PM
I think that all UPS drivers ave seen it all plus some... so my BIL tells me.. lol He used to drive for UPS .. and theres a slight chance the UPS driver may be a crossdresser!!

Rochelle Exploration
12-15-2008, 09:47 PM
I had a recent expereince with the Fed Ex guy. While I did't have my hair or face done it was early on a Saturday morning and I took extra care to cover my nightie with my drab robe, he kept looking down at the ground as I signed for the package and talked with him. I couldn't figure out why he kept looking down. Then about two hours later it hit me. My painted purple toenails may have given him an excuse to look at my freshly shaven legs...lol

Laura Evans
12-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Have never opened the door to them when in drag, YET, but lately I feel I could. In the past I quickly disrobed while calling out the window that I would be there soon, if I had makeup on then I would not answer at all, now I will since I have been going public more and more and feeling less nervous. I don't think they care they are busy enough keeping to their schedule.

christina s
12-15-2008, 10:05 PM
One of my favorite memorys xdressing is when i was 15 going to the door going to the door in a pink satin nightgown stuffed strapless bra guy thought i was the lasy of the house lol nowadays have to much muscleto pass

Jilmac
12-15-2008, 10:38 PM
I have a new newspaper carrier and for several days in a row last week, I didn't get my morning paper. I had to call the publisher each day and they would send out another carrier to deliver my paper. Each morning I was still in my nightie and robe (with my bra and forms underneath) when the delivery guy came. I thanked him in my deepest baritone voice and he never even gave me a second glance. :tongueout

tanyacd
12-15-2008, 10:54 PM
I never see the ups guy, but my mail lady must suspect.

One day a corset came wrapped.. by holding the package you could tell it was a corset. I could.. If she knows, I guess i dont care anymore.

Scotty
12-16-2008, 08:13 AM
Think my maillady knows as well - I ran into her at a store and while she's never met me she knew every detail, where I lived etc....and the smile she gave me - LOL...

Well UPS guy did not show up - item not shipped yet....next week perhaps...

cindym5_04
12-16-2008, 08:28 AM
I used to randomly open the door totally dressed when the pizza delivery guy would come. I used to order pizza pretty frequently too. There would also be times that I would answer the door without makeup or a wig, but I'd be wearing girl jeans and a femme top... sometimes low heels too. I just didn't care too much.

Angie G
12-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Scottie you big tease. Enjoy hun.:hugs:
Angie

sybercom11
12-16-2008, 10:27 AM
I've never been caught in full dress-up mode, but people see me all the time in sissy mode. By that I mean short girlie shorts, a girlie tank top, girlie flip flops or sandals. Maybe some gel in my hair, maybe a little makeup. They see my shaved legs and arms

But this is also how I go out in public. As I have written before, I don't go out in wigs and dresses, but girlie items I can get away with. Well, for the most part because I often do get looks and some mean comments.

Jennie CD
12-16-2008, 10:52 AM
Trust me - being a retired postal worker - they (ups and the postal workers and the fedex guys and gals) have seen it all and they just ignore it as they have their runs to do - but of course if he is Crossdressing himself, you may find better service then you expected. We have a female here and I think she may be a Lesbian - I have been tempted to ask her - maybe today now that this has been brought up. She is so sweet - and loves how I dress.....says she is jealous of me. :hugs::love: Jennie CD

Tomara
12-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Just last week I had ordered some parts and a different UPS driver was knocking at my door for a signature , I had on a male tee with bra and medium forms , I went to the door signed , he gave me my package , smiled and said to have a good day. To be honest I don't think he even noticed , if he did he was really cool about it.
Tomara

jimfromny
12-16-2008, 11:49 AM
Hi. All. Although I have experimented with dressing at different times in my life, I consider myself primarily an admirer. I'm not a UPS guy, but in my early teens I was a paper boy and came upon one of my customers "accidently" while dressed. Never was sure if it really was an accident, but I was intrigued and started my interest in crosdresers and t-girls.

lauraabdl
12-16-2008, 01:14 PM
The other day I was surfing the net and I just by chance see the UPS truck turn into my drive. Iwas dressed in frilly pink sheer layed nitey and a cream silk robe. I thought for a moment and then answered the door as I was dressed. I signed for my package and the driver just smiled and left. This one of the most brazen things I have ever done, but thanks to the girls here I gave it a try and it was a wonderful experience for me. Guess I'll have to do it with my forms and a bra next time.:heehee:
Laura

JenniferR771
12-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Whoops! Been there --done that--mail lady had a package. I was trying out my New Year's eve dress for the support group party.

Alice B
12-16-2008, 02:09 PM
UPS delivers to us a lot and many times I've been dressed when he came, like today. But, we have a standing order to just leave the packages at the door. No signature required. I do have to be careful when I go out to pick up the package and be sure the neighbor across the street is not home.

carhill2mn
12-16-2008, 07:05 PM
I have often opened the door to postal workers, UPS and Fedex drivers, etc. Last week I had to have the Comcast Cable repair man come. I dealt with all of them as I think a woman would and no one made any comments. They are busy doing their jobs.

Marjory
12-16-2008, 10:38 PM
When I lived in western NJ I was restoring two cars. Frequently I worked with the garage door open especially during the summer. The UPS man came at late afternoon. Often I was wearing something femme, mostly shoes. He never made a comment although he came frequently with parts. One day I had on red t-straps; he looked down and said hey, I like those and left. Answered the door once in the early eighties... female UPS driver and me in high heels; she just said she liked the heels smiled and left. I think they've seen everything too.

marny
12-16-2008, 10:46 PM
UPS. FED EX, PIZZA, They have seen it all!

Nadia-Maria
12-17-2008, 03:33 AM
I used to order pizza pretty frequently too.
(...) I just didn't care too much.

I wonder whether so many pizzas are that much recommended for your feminine slimness ...!! lol. :) :battingeyelashes:

Paulacder
12-17-2008, 05:11 AM
My Nephew is one of those "U.P.S. Guy's"....It's amazing to listen to the story's. A lady sunning nude....Being met at the door by a nude lady and invited in.......O yes, a couple guys wearing dresses....He keeps a mental note of these addresses and claims these deliveries are the high light of his day.

cindym5_04
12-17-2008, 08:37 AM
I wonder whether so many pizzas are that much recommended for your feminine slimness ...!! lol. :) :battingeyelashes:

Actually I think a lot of it was originally due to my mom's horrific cooking- she'd cook the nutrients out of everything!

Then maybe being very short money-wise and pretty much rationing food (Domino's 3 medium pizzas for $5.55 each can last a week!) helps too.

Not really a diet I would recommend!! I've been with my wife for 5 years now (we got married in May) and due to her wonderful cooking and me exercising a bit more, I've picked up about 40lbs over that time.

Scotty
12-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Scottie you big tease. Enjoy hun.:hugs:
Angie

That's me! I am but if they smile and I smile then it was worthwile :)

amyj
12-17-2008, 07:56 PM
You're right - those folks have seen it all before. My best friend delivered pizzas for four years. After two years, he just got tired of telling me about his encounters.

Robyn2006
12-17-2008, 08:39 PM
One Friday evening a few months ago I was just getting into my femme mode, having just shaved my body and was wearing nothing but my robe... Just then comes the familiar UPS knock on the door, and knowing an "important" package was coming, I gleefully ran to the door and signed for my little treasure, not really thinking much of it... Then when I closed the door I suddenly realized I had forgotten that after I shaved my face, I had playfully (and unusually) put on some very red lipstick. Having pretty full lips, seems unlikely he didn't notice...

Good lord!

xxxooo,
Robyn