PDA

View Full Version : Strictly private space

Stephanie Mancini
06-08-2005, 12:28 PM
A t_girls most important accessory without doubt has to be her car, a cocoon of total privacy, its uses to numerous to mention but my top 3 uses have to include, mobile beauty salon for us girls on the move, private dressing room, not easy with up to four in the car and last but not least a girls best friend for those unforseen emergencies which seem to crop up at the most unexpected of times, as her fast getaway vehicle

Amelie
06-08-2005, 01:51 PM
A car is also good to make-out in, to you that would be have a snog or shag.

Amelie

Tristen Cox
06-08-2005, 08:55 PM
My only problem is My big windows that are not tinted fyi. Otherwise it's always nice to do a quick change while taking a long drive :D

MarieTS
06-09-2005, 01:34 AM
Stephanie sure is right. But take it a step further. Let's all chip in for an RV! Yes, one of those great big ones. Just think of the utility it will provide us. Heck, we'd even be able to shower in there.

Initially I was just kidding, but I think I'm on to something. Wow-- no more concerns about how to get to the car dressed without being made by neighbors. Not to mention some of Amelie's suggestions. LOL

GypsyKaren
06-09-2005, 01:53 AM
As long as the car has a kick-ass stereo system where only serious rock and roll is played.
GypsyKaren

Stephanie Mancini
06-09-2005, 11:49 AM
definitely on Steph,s wavelength with this one Gypsy

Steph

JocelynG
06-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Initially I was just kidding, but I think I'm on to something. Wow-- no more concerns about how to get to the car dressed without being made by neighbors. Not to mention some of Amelie's suggestions. LOL
That is an amazing idea Marie.A portable dressing room that you can take wherever and whenever you want to.