PDA

View Full Version : A fun weekend

Billijo49504
12-17-2008, 12:54 AM
This pasted weekend I didn't have anything I had to do, so Billi decided we should go shopping, both days. Saturday, before the wife left for work, I had her check me to see if I had missed anything, nope. First to Lane Bryant for a few things, then to Jimmy Johns to pick up some gift cards and a sub for lunch. Then it was off to one of the malls. At Younker's I found a couple of navy blue bras for my wife, then it was off to Macy's for a things at the Lancome counter, then to the book store for a while. Then I walked tthe whole mall, to get some exercise. I ran into Mary, the manager from the Lane Bryant at the mall. We have 3 in this area. Then to Meijers for groceries and home to make supper for my wife and I. On Sunday I went to another mall and hit a few store and walked the whole mall. I did stop at Victory's Secret to check out the Miracle Bra. And yes, I did try one on, but for $50, ouch!!! On the way home, I stoped at Best Buy to get a puter cable. From morning to night, both days I was in gurl mode. Later Sunday, we ordered a pizza and I went to pick it up.
No one said a thing to me about being dressed, no one stared or no one even made a remark. So those of you that want to go out, go for it. Have fun. And remember, the stores only are concerned that you 10's, 20's, 50's and 100's aren't forgeries. They don't care what you look like. Just that you spend...BJ