PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone

Diuqs
12-18-2008, 08:52 AM
My wife is out of town for a few days and I am in second heaven going around the house in my new ladies clothes, I wish I could do this more often.:hugs:

Angie G
12-18-2008, 09:36 AM
If your wife knew you could Diuqs Think about it hun.:hugs:
Angie

KarenS
12-18-2008, 09:40 AM
My wife is talking about visiting he mother for a few days around New Years. She knows I can't go becasue of work. But... The prospect has caused me to think a lot about dressing up completely and going out in the evening publicly a few times. I am actually excited about the posibility.

rebeca_abigail30
12-20-2008, 07:28 PM
My wife took the kids to Grandma and Pop-pop's for two whole weeks!!! So other than Monday morning, and Christmas Eve morning, I get to be Rebeca!!! :yippee:

nicole123
12-20-2008, 07:33 PM
today was like that for me wife and kids gone all day and I had so much fun just being me.

CD Susan
12-20-2008, 07:46 PM
Diuqs, I can relate to this as I was in your situation at one time. Like Angie has said just think how much better your life would be if only she knew. Having to hide one's true self from a wife has to really hurt.

Karren H
12-20-2008, 07:52 PM
My wife almost never leaves... :(

Elizebeth
12-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Winter break I am Home with the son for two weeks. Can not dress the whole time will go crazy after a week.

Paula T
12-20-2008, 11:53 PM
My wife almost never leaves... :(

Not almost never but NEVER for my wife (so I have to dress when she is home):heehee:

ronnie1951
12-20-2008, 11:59 PM
having a wife supportive would be wonderful. but I really am not sure I want to dress around her. luckily she works retail and I have many evenings to myself. It almost gets boring staying around the house though. I keep thinking someone could come home any minute so it really takes the comfort factor out of it.

Stephanie Michelle
12-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Unfortunately I just separated with my wife. I am temporarily living with my father and stepmother. The good thing is that they are on a 3 week cruise and I have the condo to myself. My wife knows about my crossdressing and for the most supports it. But with 3 kids at home is tough to have any lengthy time to dress. I work for myself doing handyman work and things are a little slow. So I have plenty time to dress completely. I have shaved my legs before (wife didn't know I'm not very hairy) but now I have shaved my underarms and legs. The feeling not having to worry about the wife or kids seeing is fantastic.

I am petty good at acrylic nails and have french nails on for the whole weekend. I even glued on french toe nails. The look is fantastic. I have even gone out and drove around a coupe of evenings with makeup wig even a fur coat. Although I would not pass I do feel very pretty and feminine. I have always been comfortable with my dressing but only in the closet. The last few years I have been working up the courage to meet other girls and am just about there.

I been a member for several months, read all the posts but don't write many. I plan to start writing more and getting o know some of you. There is so much great advice and compassion for anybody that is looking for it. Right now I need all the advice and compassion because of my separation.

Sorry for the long post. I need to talk to someone about all of this.

Stephanie Michelle

geri-tg.
12-21-2008, 12:20 PM
I came out my wife 20 year ago.Thank God it is wonderful to dress daily. Geri:o

bobbie anne
12-21-2008, 12:24 PM
My wife leaves boxing day and will be gone two weeks. I am newly retired, so lots of dress up time for me. LOOKING forward to this.

Karen Francis
12-21-2008, 12:46 PM
How about this way to get at the problem. My wife was fine with my dressing as long as I did it in the bedroom with the lights off. About 5 years ago when the kids got grown, I started dressing around the house, then going to local Tg group meetings, then out on Sat nights etc. The more I went out the less she liked it. Soooo
I divided the house- she has the downstairs, with kitchen bathroom bedroom and living room. I put a door at the top of the stairs, and I have converted one of the bedrooms into a kitchen, bathroom, living room/bedroom.

Divorce is out of the question financially. Would take a loss on the house and changing everything around in these times is not a wise move.

But now, the only time she sees me is in male mode, I have everything I need uphere. She doesn't like it worth a darn, but if she would accept me as I am, just like I have accepted her "quirks" for 35 years this would not be necessary. It didn't help that she started outing me about a year ago, which sealed the doom of the marriage. The happier I am, the more miserable she gets. Oh well

Jennifer Cox
12-21-2008, 04:47 PM
... The happier I am, the more miserable she gets.

At least there's an upside! :D

Totally relate and I'm not bitter at all HaHa! :Angry3:

micheleh
12-21-2008, 05:04 PM
Thankfully my wife is very supportive and we both enjoy when i am dressed. We spend the day around the house as girlfriends. We probably communicate better when I'm dressed.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Girl - enjoy this time for all its worth !!!!!
JoAnne Wheeler