PDA

View Full Version : Favorite books about Crossdressing

il.dso
12-18-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm interested to know what books others have enjoyed reading about crossdressing.
One of my favorites is, "Crossdressers and Those Who Love Them," by Mariette Allen.
Very humane and thought-provoking.
What have others out there read and enjoyed?

Angel.Marie76
12-18-2008, 09:48 AM
I asked same thing recently:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95826

kristinacd55
12-18-2008, 10:12 AM
I'm just about done with My Husband Betty. Very enjoyable & thought provoking

tanya1976
12-18-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm interested to know what books others have enjoyed reading about crossdressing.
One of my favorites is, "Crossdressers and Those Who Love Them," by Mariette Allen.
Very humane and thought-provoking.
What have others out there read and enjoyed?

I'm currently reading Vested Interests Cross-dressing and Cultural Anxiety by Marjorie Garber. Very informative and as interesting as it is possible for any academic book to be.

Bonnie D
12-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Here are the two I have read. One was already mentioned.

“My Husband Betty: Love, Sex and Life with a Crossdresser” by Helen Boyd

“My Husband Wears My Clothes: Crossdressing from the Perspective of a Wife” by Peggy Rudd, Ed.

Bonnie

Babette
12-18-2008, 10:53 AM
I've read several books on crossdressing and have enjoyed them all. Personally, I have gained more insight and useful tips/information by reading posts on this forum. One can never have too much knowledge regardless of the source.

Babette

Celeste
12-18-2008, 11:37 AM
I've tried a few one being"Alice in genderland" it was a let down,I give it two stars.then there was "Art and Illusion" by Joanne Roberts,it gets 8 stars,pretty informative,covers a lot of the basics."Making faces" by Kevin Aucoin,also gets 8 stars(techniques of makeup).The one I liked best so far was"The lazy crossdresser" by Charles Anders",in his book,he tackles dressing head to toe with a good sense of humor,I give it a 10.

Karren H
12-18-2008, 12:05 PM
I love "The Lazy Crossdresser".

Staci K
12-18-2008, 12:30 PM
My Husband Wears My Clothes - Peggy Rudd
Out & About: The Emancipated Crossdresser - Lacey Leigh
7 Secrets for Sucesssful Crossdressers (the sequel to Out & About) - Lacey Leigh

I'm currently reading 7 Secrets and find it to be a good read.

Nicole